PDA

View Full Version : Anyone TTC twins and succeeded ?

business.woman
October 10th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Hi ,
Im currently TTC for twins (hopefully boys) , they have been my dream since forever ,
I have 2 kids a girl and a successful sway boy (one 1/2 yo)

Im welling to use clomid (yes I know clomid sway pink ) with other supplements ( prenatal , folic acid high dose , vit D , Vit b complex , soy iso ) + HE diet

I have been researching and reading like crazy , and I usually fall pregnant from the first month , so I have one try and it has to be good..

Also , I have noticed most if the successful protocols is when they used Bromelain , it has enzyme that may even cause the egg to split !!!( identical twin)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GirlieCat
October 10th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Hi Business, I don't have twins (yet) but it would absolutely be my hearts dream come true. I have wanted twins since I was just a toddler (no joke). I would only play with twin dolls as a kid. When I was 2 1/2 I sat on Santa's lap (and have a pic to prove it) with my favorite baby doll and asked for him to bring me another one just like it so they could be twins. He did (thanks mom) and I still have those dolls to this day.

I am not doing anything to specifically sway twin but I am swaying girl and have PCOS so I am on clomid. If I get twins out of it, that will be an added blessing. But at this point I don't really think twin much as I just hope to get pregnant since it has been difficult to even conceive one baby.

Good luck!

business.woman
October 10th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Hi Business, I don't have twins (yet) but it would absolutely be my hearts dream come true. I have wanted twins since I was just a toddler (no joke). I would only play with twin dolls as a kid. When I was 2 1/2 I sat on Santa's lap (and have a pic to prove it) with my favorite baby doll and asked for him to bring me another one just like it so they could be twins. He did (thanks mom) and I still have those dolls to this day.

I am not doing anything to specifically sway twin but I am swaying girl and have PCOS so I am on clomid. If I get twins out of it, that will be the best blessing I could ask for. (But at this point I don't really think twin as much as I just hope to get pregnant since it has been difficult to even have one baby).

Good luck!

I saw tons of women having twins with fertility problems ,

I also noticed most of the successful TTC when they use Bromelain , which I didn't order unfortunately with my other supplements [emoji22]
I will order it later though, hopefully!

MrsSparkles
October 11th, 2016, 06:35 AM
There's a place called Igbo Ora, Oyo state, Nigeria - that has a really high rate of twins.
There's some stuff on youtube about it, and they swear by Ilasa (soup)
Here is a video of how it's made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFItx4uRla8

I started eating Cassava chips last cycle for a few weeks, they say it promotes fertility, and is rumoured to cause twins (although I didn't do it for the latter reason)

Mrsbaz007
October 11th, 2016, 07:45 AM
I have non identical twin boys I am the first person in my family to have twins . They were conceived New Year's Eve . Last year I fell pregnant on New Year's Eve and was another set of twins but I sadly mis carried . I'm not for one second saying conceive on New Year's Eve but I have had loads of test and I have only produced one egg when I ovulate so I'm guessing it's only occasionally I produce more than one egg because I also have 2 single boys too . So maybe ask if your doctor will txt your fertility . I had to pay but some areas may do it for free x

Throwaway_panther
October 11th, 2016, 06:35 PM
I would love twin boys, but also wouldn't mind b/g twins. Either way, I hated being pregnant so much that 2-for-1 is very appealing!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

business.woman
October 11th, 2016, 06:39 PM
There's a place called Igbo Ora, Oyo state, Nigeria - that has a really high rate of twins.
There's some stuff on youtube about it, and they swear by Ilasa (soup)
Here is a video of how it's made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFItx4uRla8

I started eating Cassava chips last cycle for a few weeks, they say it promotes fertility, and is rumoured to cause twins (although I didn't do it for the latter reason)

Yea I heard about it , but I didn't see real success about these things , they say those people in Nigeria might have the gene if twins !!

business.woman
October 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
I have non identical twin boys I am the first person in my family to have twins . They were conceived New Year's Eve . Last year I fell pregnant on New Year's Eve and was another set of twins but I sadly mis carried . I'm not for one second saying conceive on New Year's Eve but I have had loads of test and I have only produced one egg when I ovulate so I'm guessing it's only occasionally I produce more than one egg because I also have 2 single boys too . So maybe ask if your doctor will txt your fertility . I had to pay but some areas may do it for free x

Did you take any bromelain?

business.woman
October 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
I would love twin boys, but also wouldn't mind b/g twins. Either way, I hated being pregnant so much that 2-for-1 is very appealing!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Same thing here , lets ttc twins [emoji2]

ME MOM
October 12th, 2016, 09:16 AM
I've been eating 150 grams pineapple core and meat dpo1-5, this protocol is supposed to help implantation because of the bromelain.
I had no idea it was also might help with twins!!

My second pregnancy was a natural twin pregnancy, two sacs but by week 11 one sac died and was absorbed.

Hope all you ttc twins get their wish, bromelain should be available in any supplement section of a health store, but don't take before ovulation!!

Gl!!

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

ME MOM
October 12th, 2016, 09:26 AM
There's also a site called ttc twins. Com with forum and suggestions etc

ME MOM
October 12th, 2016, 09:36 AM
humannhealth.com/how-to-get-pregnant-with-twins-naturally-14-ways/2943/amp/

business.woman
October 12th, 2016, 02:43 PM
I've been eating 150 grams pineapple core and meat dpo1-5, this protocol is supposed to help implantation because of the bromelain.
I had no idea it was also might help with twins!!

My second pregnancy was a natural twin pregnancy, two sacs but by week 11 one sac died and was absorbed.

Hope all you ttc twins get their wish, bromelain should be available in any supplement section of a health store, but don't take before ovulation!!

Gl!!

Thanks , I ordered bromelain already , lol I was thinking to take it on ovulation day but its better to wait until dpo ! Sorry about the other twin :(

business.woman
October 12th, 2016, 02:46 PM
There's also a site called ttc twins. Com with forum and suggestions etc

Yeah I have been obsessed about this forum , reading everyday , But I don't see a lot of updates though and I registered bit didn't accept me till now !

atomic sagebrush
October 14th, 2016, 07:38 PM
I just wanted to let you know that I have seen this and will get back with you to reply. :)

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2016, 03:22 PM
I think you'll be best off just sticking with Clomid. Clomid actually does raise odds of twins and if you're following an otherwise blue friendly diet it is only about 3-5% a sway (according to studies) I would also have you use guanefesin and try REALLY hard to get pregnant the first month or two on the Clomid (even if you need to start off with using SMEP.)

I would suggest that you not use soy iso with the Clomid as they may interfere with one another. You can do soy foods, just not the actual high dose soy supps.

I feel that we have seen a lot of trouble with additional b complex vitamins. THey may mess up your cycle pretty badly, and while Clomid can compensate for that to some extent, we just don't know how it works really. I'd leave them out. If you do want to use them (and in the interest of full disclosure I DID conceive twins on 100 mg B6 - but I also have twins in my family and was older) I would try to find the absolute lowest amount possible instead of the extreme megadoses or even take very small amounts of B6 and B12 (in addition to folic or folate) in the smallest dose you can - skipping over the other things.

Full fat dairy has been associated with more twins.

Bromelain supps make me a little nervous but pineapple is always good (and papaya as well.)

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Did you take any bromelain?

Oh and I never took any bromelain when I conceived my twins.

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2016, 03:28 PM
I do want to mention one thing though, that while this is never very much fun to talk about, the risks of twins are very real and not at all overblown. The majority of twin stories do not have happy endings and even if one of the twins passes early (as in the case with my pregnancy) it can still make all kinds of higher risk situations for the pregnancy. I ended up with a high risk pregnancy that was very stressful, hemmorhaged during the birth, and then had a massive weight gain as well (my body really seemed to "think" it was pregnant with twins and every morsel I ate went right to my butt LOL).

business.woman
October 16th, 2016, 12:58 AM
I think you'll be best off just sticking with Clomid. Clomid actually does raise odds of twins and if you're following an otherwise blue friendly diet it is only about 3-5% a sway (according to studies) I would also have you use guanefesin and try REALLY hard to get pregnant the first month or two on the Clomid (even if you need to start off with using SMEP.)

I would suggest that you not use soy iso with the Clomid as they may interfere with one another. You can do soy foods, just not the actual high dose soy supps.

I feel that we have seen a lot of trouble with additional b complex vitamins. THey may mess up your cycle pretty badly, and while Clomid can compensate for that to some extent, we just don't know how it works really. I'd leave them out. If you do want to use them (and in the interest of full disclosure I DID conceive twins on 100 mg B6 - but I also have twins in my family and was older) I would try to find the absolute lowest amount possible instead of the extreme megadoses or even take very small amounts of B6 and B12 (in addition to folic or folate) in the smallest dose you can - skipping over the other things.

Full fat dairy has been associated with more twins.

Bromelain supps make me a little nervous but pineapple is always good (and papaya as well.)

Thank you so much for replying[emoji7]
So I guess I will drop off vitamin B complex and SI and just stick with clomid and vitamins ,
I will use guanefsin for sure,

Hopefully I will get pregnant the first month with Clomid , I fell pregnant the first attempt with 2 of my children ( the third one too but I miscarried !)
What is SMEP?

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2016, 12:15 PM
WEan off the B complex by gradually spacing doses, don't just drop them.

SMEP is here: Sperm Meets Egg Plan (http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm) (sorry I should have posted that in the first place!!)

business.woman
October 16th, 2016, 12:23 PM
WEan off the B complex by gradually spacing doses, don't just drop them.

SMEP is here: Sperm Meets Egg Plan (http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm) (sorry I should have posted that in the first place!!)

Got it , thanks

Also I have been thinking about injections , but so scared to get pregnant with more than 2 [emoji15]

atomic sagebrush
October 18th, 2016, 12:40 PM
I think that is a legit fear!!! o.O

Dutchgirl
November 27th, 2016, 04:23 PM
I conceived my twins on Clomid.
It wasn't my intention to sway twins, but i knew i had more change because of the Clomid.
Having twins is hard...If i knew befor how hard it was i'd never took the Clomid.

atomic sagebrush
November 27th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Oh Dg I'm sorry, I hope it gets easier as time goes along.

I remember when I had a 5 year old (who was very difficult), a 3 year old, and a 6 month old and it was the hardest thing I ever did. You are a super hero!

business.woman
November 27th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Lol I'm scared now[emoji25]

Dutchgirl
November 28th, 2016, 02:44 PM
I hope too AS..

They cry alot, when they are awake and i want to take them down. I can carry only one at the time on the stairs, so the other one will start crying in bed. Then i put the first one in the living room and turn back upstairs. So then the first one starts to cry too because she is alone in the living room...And i stay on the stairs and feel the worst mom ever.

I can't give them enough attention as i want, because they are allways in two who need something. And when they cry because they need something and i can't help them right away, they make me feel useless as a mom :sad:

They are allso sweet and cute, and real girls who play with dolls. I love to watch them, never seen my boys play with girl stuff so i really enjoy this.
It's really lovely to see how they become more and more like girls, that's what i wanted and it's amazing that it worked out. But it isn't as easy as i thought it would be..

business.woman
November 28th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Believe me once they grow more and more , you will enjoy ALOT !
Twins are so much fun ! I wanted them because lots of moms around me have twins !

atomic sagebrush
November 29th, 2016, 01:36 PM
How old are they now, Dutchgirl???

Now that a few years have passed things are a lot easier and if anything I find that having the 3 close in age is actually easier because they play so well together.

Remember people used to make their kids cry to "train them" and develop their lungs!! I think you are doing a great job and the girls know that you are doing what you can. :heart:

Beltfie87
April 21st, 2020, 06:13 PM
Helloo
what did You do specifically to sway for a girl?

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2020, 01:25 PM
Helloo
what did You do specifically to sway for a girl?

This thread is a couple years old Beltfie, and I'm not sure this user comes onto the site any more - can I help answer your questions?