PDA

View Full Version : European Clinics for sperm sort and PGD with Donor eggs

seekingbabyblue
October 15th, 2016, 10:01 AM
hi Folks,

we finished a cycle of GS - Microsort and PGD Donor Eggs in TM - North Cyprus BFN.

We are looking for clinics in - Poland, Czech, Spain, Hungry etc that do Sperm Sort (any method) PGD and Donor Egg. We are aware of the gender selection laws in EU banning this, we have 2 girls already and last chance for a boy. So we are trying to find a clinic that will either (a) turn a blind eye or (b) allow us to select our embryos ourselves for ET.

Can anyone who has ideas please PM me? I heard C and R (but which R??) in Czech are possible places just need help on how to approach them and other clinics. We are in final throws of giving up.... desperately looking for a last chance we are 43/42 and age is not on our sides.

Cyprus N was a disaster and probably a place we don't want to visit again....

thanks x

SoFullofHope
June 26th, 2017, 04:12 PM

schneetee
November 29th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Did you find any good clinic in Europe?
Did you get your boy? I'm looking too.

Pepper
December 14th, 2017, 03:53 AM
I went to Genesis in south Cyprus and I am expecting my dreamed baby in a week more or less. I had to cycle twice there to get it. Though it was with my own eggs I think they offer DE as well.
I didn't hear about anyone getting pregnant at north Cyprus, I am sorry you went there.
Feel free to ask me about Genesis, the good thing about going there is that you can be open about gender selection. On the other hand I think Clinic C in Prague is another option cheaper but you cannot mention GS.

Good luck with whatever you decide!