PDA

View Full Version : My chart so far....

1moregirl
October 16th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Hi ladies. So I have finally arrived at 10DPO this morning and not even thought about testing or anything as yet. Had too much on my mind with my sick little doggy fur baby. I've been trying to stress about it all too much, just in case. Have to take him back to the vet this morning and I am nervous just thinking about it. I also think my DH is depressed at the moment as he is tired and cranky and gloomy almost all the time. I've tried to encourage him to go and talk to someone about it but he is just not listening at the moment. Anyway, here is my chart at the moment. I'm not going to do any tests at this stage because it has led to disappointment in the past. Plus the mere thought of being pregnant again makes me feel really nervous....especially since I am turning 45 this Saturday. Eek!!!! I might have to start cuonting backwards for my birthday like one of my aunties used to. Lol!
Anyway, if you have any time, I could really use quite a few prayers right now. Thanks lovelies. :)

Pbn3
October 16th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Hmmm your chart is looking really nice 1moregirl...... are you feeling anything at all? No inklings of maybe or maybe not? Have you decided when you will test?

Hope all goes well at the vet this morning but try and guard your heart ❤

Also hope your dh feels better soon too or at least opens up to you....

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

MrsGoodies
October 17th, 2016, 12:52 AM
:omg:

I will just say it

I THINK YOU ARE PREGGERS!

I've only seen a chart from you like that two other times and you were pg for both of them.

CONGRATULATIONS 1moregirl! :running:

You are seriously giving me hope bc i am a year younger than you.

GirlieCat
October 17th, 2016, 12:56 AM
I don't know a lot about charting but I know enough that I agree with Goodies. Those high temps look like a pregnancy to me. Can't wait to see what you get when you decide to test. Good luck.

MrsGoodies
October 17th, 2016, 02:26 AM
:poas:

Well, if you are not going to test I want to see an overlay from June..... Throw us a bone to obsess over...lol

:fx:

Pbn3
October 17th, 2016, 02:29 AM
I'm with mrsgoodies!! 😂

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 17th, 2016, 11:36 AM
That is a promising test. I would def. have my hopes up from that.

FX and Happy Birthday!

1moregirl
October 20th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Hi all ladies. Yesterday morning I did a First Response test but got a BFN. That was 12DPO. I didn't use first morning urine and I peed directly on the stick, whereby I usually pee in a cup first and then dip the stick in. I haven't had an inkling of feeling preggers at all....no cramps, nothing. I didn't even bother taking my bBt this morning because DH was still in bed (worked from home) and I was expecting AF to arrive, which is hasn't yet. But I am not positive about this cycle at all and I think AF will arrive tomorrow. Holy crap! I've just realised tomorrow I will actually be 14DPO and no cramps or anything yet.....WTH? And I just checked my charts MrsG....I hadn't noticed that pattern at 10DPO, plus with all my usual cycles AF usually arrives on 13DPO.....Eeeeeeeekkkk! Ok....tomorrow morning I will take my BBt and see what it does, what it looks like. If it's still up I will do another test and use FMU and see what happens. If it's really lower then I'll just wait for AF to arrive. I haven't been paying attention to any symptoms either as I'd given up on that and been too busy nursing my sick fur baby. I have had to put him in nappies as he pees any where and I have to have him indoors. This morning at vet he had lost a slight amount of weight after gaining some, but his red blood cells seem ok for now. I just have to keep getting food into him and he is having another iron shot next week. Could be a really nasty stomach ulcer or cancer but we are doing all we can. I can't believe I hadn't thought I could be pregnant....., but usually my period would've arrived by now. OMG

MrsGoodies
October 20th, 2016, 06:01 PM
(Hugs ) 1moregirl,

I'm so sorry to see that temp drop today.... I was sure you had nailed it this time!

:bighug:

1moregirl
October 20th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Me too MrsG. :( I'm sooooo bummed I just want to cry my heart out. After reading all your messages last night and looking at my chart again, I felt a glimmer of hope. But then that temp drop this morning and AF has commenced this morning. Well, I'm having faint cramps and red spotting, so it's definitely on its bitchy way. :( I'm devastated once again and feeling like this is absolutely NEVER going to happen. I didn't want my babymaking days to end on a low note. I really thought I could do this one last time and then when AF arrives, like today, I realise how much I really really want it. It just sucks! I feel soooo hormonal as well......tired, shitty, doomy and gloomy. It's not fair that men don't have all this to go through. I would love to see my DH suffer with a bad period, just so he can get a taste of what it's all about. :( sorry for me 'woe is me' attitude this morning...I know it's mostly hormones talking...I have just prayed soooo many prayers for this and cried soooo many tears for it...just one last baby was all I wanted. I've never prayed for a huge tattslotto win or anything like that.

MrsGoodies
October 21st, 2016, 01:01 AM
Aw, don't worry 1moregirl,

That sweet baby spirit will come to you when the time is right!

Meanwhile, at least you are trying and making a good solid effort every month.

GirlieCat
October 21st, 2016, 01:10 AM
So sorry 1moregirl. [emoji17]

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2016, 01:13 PM
I'm sorry.

1moregirl
October 21st, 2016, 09:13 PM
I just don't see it happening for me now. I'm 45 now....that fact alone scares the utter crap out of me! :( surely that was pretty good timing this last cycle just gone? But yet another BFN. I just can't seem to get pregnant any more and I have found that really hard to accept. When you go from being highly fertile to barely fertile, which I know we all go through at some stage. Even my FS thought I might've gotten pregnant by now, yet I guess it was last year when my AMH level was 6.5, and realistically, it could've dropped a lot lower than that by now. I guess I'm just not sure if I have it in me to keep on trying. I may still have that Hysterescopy, but def not next month, as it's just too close to Xmas and my one remaining dog is still not great. Yesterday vet said his red blood cell count was inidicating that the internal bleeding had at least slowed down, but he had lost a slight amount of weight in a few days instead of gaining it (which he should have as I have been feeding him 4 small meals per day). Such a crappy time at the moment. I had really been hoping for a BFP to help lift my spirits. But, as hard as this all is, I am constantly reminding myself that I am soooo lucky and blessed to have been given 3 experiences of pregnancy and birth and my 3 beautiful children. That is a lot more than some women have. I'm not going to focus so much any more on this desire to have one last baby. If it happens, it happens, and if it doesn't happen....it will be ok. A good friend of mine has said to me, 'God doesn't give us more than we can handle,' and so I've been thinking lately that maybe God knows that I couldn't handle the anxiety that another pregnancy would bring. Sorry for rambling and thanks for listening. I wish I could confide all this to my DH, but I can't. :(

MrsGoodies
October 21st, 2016, 11:37 PM
Oh 1moregirl,

I know just how discouraging it all can be. I've been on that awful girl diet for a over a year now (except for the few weeks reprive when I was pg with my bean). All I crave is a HUGE steak sandwich with french fries. I really thought it would happen for me by now. I keep consolling myself by saying my timing hasnt been perfect but really, my cycles are all over it seems. I'm sure if i was 10 yrs younger i'd have a huge bump to show for the efforts.

Its so frstrating but all we can do is brush off & try again.

(((Hugs Sweetie)))

Katt2275
October 22nd, 2016, 11:29 AM
1moregirl, I'm sorry you didn't get a bfp this cycle. :( But I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! [emoji322]