PDA

View Full Version : Data for spread sheet

Honu
October 24th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Hi, I was TTC a boy and got pregnant with a girl. I got pregnant the cycle after miscarriage in March 2015. Here is what i did, if you want it for the spreadsheet.

Before O: Green tea, EPO, Mucinex
All Cycle: Prenatal+DHA, Wheat Grass, Coconut Oil, Fish Oil, Royal Jelly, CoQ10
Exercise: Elliptical, free weight arm exercises, situps, squats, pushups
Diet: Low dairy, trying to lose weight despite blue sway
Daddy: Multi+Omega3, Vit D, CoQ10, L-Carn, L-arg, Fish Oil, Fiber, Elliptical, Weight

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Thank you so much!! This info is invaluable to us.

Let me know how I can help you moving forward in your next sway!

More and more I have been leaving the EPO out for anyone who had a failed sway using it previously. That is one thing I'd def. have you switcheroo this time.

Honu
October 25th, 2016, 08:26 PM
I was pretty religious about taking the EPO! Interesting!

Honu
October 25th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Hey I know there is no category for it but I think one of the reasons we are having girls is DH takes daily hot baths. Gonna have to make him quit!

Honu
October 25th, 2016, 08:42 PM
One more thing, our timing was O-4, O, O+1, O+2.
I had positive OPKs on the days I am calling O and +1 days.

This was the cycle right after a chemical pregnancy.

Honu
February 20th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Hi again, I am gonna start ttc soon and noticed this still isn't in the spreadsheet. I'm looking at the spreadsheet to decide on supplements...it is pretty up to date? Thanks!

MiaMelb
February 20th, 2017, 09:00 PM
I was curious about how up to date the boy sway spreadsheet and stats were the other day too. Saw some 2016 girl sway stats around recently but not sure on the boy ones. Would definitely be interested. GL with you sway.

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2017, 09:04 PM
No, the blue sway sheet isn't as up to date as I would like. The volunteer who does it has not been on the site much.

The thing is, I feel we have a good handle on what is working for blue. In fact, many of the successful blue swayers never even post their sways into the stats so I know about things that others don't (privacy is really important to many blue swayers) I am happy to go over any of the supps with you guys and give you my impressions on what is working and why.

MiaMelb
February 21st, 2017, 05:25 AM
No, the blue sway sheet isn't as up to date as I would like. The volunteer who does it has not been on the site much.

The thing is, I feel we have a good handle on what is working for blue. In fact, many of the successful blue swayers never even post their sways into the stats so I know about things that others don't (privacy is really important to many blue swayers) I am happy to go over any of the supps with you guys and give you my impressions on what is working and why.

That'd be great Atomic. Any insight you can provide given the overview and detail you have would be great. The sups I've particularly found confusing, so many options many of which I've never heard of. Any thoughts on why blue swayers value their privacy more?

atomic sagebrush
February 21st, 2017, 02:26 PM
Many of them live in countries where

a)Many people think that gender should be left to God to decide. Some of them I believe may be actually in danger of their lives if it were revealed that they had swayed.

b) people have a very harsh social stigma against boy desires (ie sexist, prejudiced against women even tho this isn't the case) and they are embarrassed.

atomic sagebrush
February 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
That'd be great Atomic. Any insight you can provide given the overview and detail you have would be great. The sups I've particularly found confusing, so many options many of which I've never heard of. Any thoughts on why blue swayers value their privacy more?

HE Diet 6 weeks or more but without limiting strictly calcium intake OR gaining more than 10-15 lbs (the people who dieted a long time while gaining gobs of weight and/or not eating calcium foods got lots of opposites) And making sure you are getting the majority of fat intake from animal sources rather than vegetable

Weights for DW

Limited drinking alcohol and coffee intake for both DH and DW

Prenatals for DW

1000IU Vit. D for both DH and DW.

NO biking/jogging for DH

NO smoking for DH (or DW either of course) THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE THING

Regular release by DH every 2-4 days starting as far in advance as is possible

3 attempts or more in fertile window

Not having kiddos too close together

Not TTC immediately after coming off hormonal birth control

All the rest of it I'm not totally sold on or are things we can work around

MiaMelb
February 21st, 2017, 09:20 PM
Thank you Atomic. That's a very clear summary.

Honu
March 4th, 2017, 08:45 PM
I would really appreciate that!

Honu
March 4th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Thank you Atomic!

Is it OK if I jog and lose some weight? My run is at walking speed...I'm so slow.

Oh and how close together is too close? My youngest is 15mths.

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2017, 04:22 PM
I would really appreciate that!

I'm sorry I'm not sure what this is referencing?

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Thank you Atomic!

Is it OK if I jog and lose some weight? My run is at walking speed...I'm so slow.

Oh and how close together is too close? My youngest is 15mths.

As long as you don't do longer than 45 min a day you can do cardio. I'd probably not aim to lose weight any sooner than 12 weeks before a sway, though.

15-18 months between kiddos I believe is adequate spacing for a boy.

Honu
March 5th, 2017, 07:01 PM
I didn't see you had already posted, disregard it :) I read post by post instead of the whole thread.

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Oh I gotcha! Yes I do that all the time. :)