PDA

View Full Version : Can't access the questionnaire

ford1949
October 25th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Hi I just purchased the custom plan but can't access the questionnaire even after logging back in. Help. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2016, 08:14 PM
I'll message someone who can help us, Ford.

ford1949
October 27th, 2016, 03:07 AM
Hi I have been checking my access last couple of days and I still don't have access to the questionnaire or some of the private forums. I would like to fill it out and start the process as soon as possible since time is a ticking bomb right now. :worry::worry::worry: Help please!! Thanks Atomic in advance.

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Ford, I have messaged tech support, unfortunately I don't have the ability to fix it so hoping that they have taken care of it for us.

nuthinbutpink
October 30th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Hi I have been checking my access last couple of days and I still don't have access to the questionnaire or some of the private forums. I would like to fill it out and start the process as soon as possible since time is a ticking bomb right now. :worry::worry::worry: Help please!! Thanks Atomic in advance.

HI there. Access is totally automated and granted immediately. Here is the link- Questionnaire Access (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms)

Private Forums are accessible by Dream Members and a membership is required in order to become a Dream Member.

atomic sagebrush
November 14th, 2016, 02:52 PM
I have your questionnaires ford and will bump you to the top of rotation to get your plan to you immediately.