PDA

View Full Version : Meal replacement shake for le diet?

Krista231921
October 26th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there was an "approved" meal replacement shake for pink swaying. I'm having a tough time sticking to the left diet--I'm just super busy with my 3 little dudes. A mrs for 1 meal a day would be super helpful.
Thanks!

ThinkingofPink
October 26th, 2016, 12:24 PM
I think all meal replacement shakes are loaded with vitamins which are super boy friendly so I don't think they would be a great idea on the le diet. I like either Amy's frozen meals or Sweet Earth frozen meals for quick easy meals. They're vegetarian/vegan and very filling.

bre_cooper11
October 26th, 2016, 12:35 PM
I drank Shakeology w/coconut water for my blue sway. I am only like 6 wks, so, I am not sure if it's blue or pink bundle. However, a few other woman I know who got pregnant while drinking it is having or had a boy... but that could also be with their lifestyles too. Good Luck!

foxtrotmama
October 26th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I think by their nature all meal replacements are heavily vitamin fortified and that sways blue. :/

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2016, 03:14 PM
The meal replacing shakes are all very fortified and probably best avoided for pink. You could do something like a smoothie or something though if you wanted to. :)

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2016, 03:15 PM
:agree: Amy's are GREAT for LE Diet. Also ate quite a few of those when swaying pink

Krista231921
October 26th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Ooh, thanks for the tip about amy's!! I'll definitely grab some. It makes sense about the shakes swaying blue---I did isagenix right before getting pregnant with boy#3, and while I lost a ton of weight very quickly, I do think it helped to sway blue. Thanks everyone!

atomic sagebrush
October 28th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Thanks Krista for letting us know your experience with Isagenix!