PDA

View Full Version : I may have a second chance

1+2+3boys
November 3rd, 2016, 04:09 AM
Hi, it's been a while and lots has changed. I broke up with my partner just over a month ago. He was controlling and a liar and a cheat. He had been seeing someone for the last 8 months and she is 3 months pregnant! This will be his 7th child to a 4th different woman but will it be his 7th son or 1st daughter? I am doing well with not having a daughter in my life, a place I never thought I would get to. But for some reason I'm so worried about the baby being a girl. I no longer want his daughter but to see the thing I wanted more than anything in the world from him for such a long time actually become real will be hard.
I thought I was totally over the daughter thing and I no longer live in pain over it but now that I have another chance, I'm excited! I'm only 28 and while a parter and another kid is the last thing I want right now, I might one day. My ex was 16 years my senior and I didn't want him to be too old a Father but now I don't have to worry about him.
There is a real chance that my daughter is still out there waiting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1+2+3boys
November 3rd, 2016, 04:10 AM
Oops, I meant to post this in gender desire. I guess it will be disappointment if that baby is a girl though. 7 weeks and I will know

Magical22
November 3rd, 2016, 05:16 AM
Good luck!!!

Sorry you have been through what you have, but it sounds like its very much for the best

1+2+3boys
November 3rd, 2016, 05:20 AM
Good luck!!!

Sorry you have been through what you have, but it sounds like its very much for the best

Thanks. Dumping him was the best decision of my life. I didn't find out about her until after and discovered he was trying to decide whether to dump me or her.

Babygirlquest
November 3rd, 2016, 06:40 AM
Wow your ex sounds like an ass! You are too good for that honey. I hope you do indeed get your dream of a daughter with a man who is more worthy of your love. Even if baby is a girl, just think - he is someone else's problem now and they will have to put up with him!

lindz
November 3rd, 2016, 02:53 PM
I so hope he has a 7th son! Fingers crossed! As for you, that's exciting all the possibilities! It sounds like you will be much better off without him. I hope you get your daughter one day

atomic sagebrush
November 3rd, 2016, 05:20 PM
OH no I'm so, so, unbelievably sorry to read this - although I would say you're definitely better off without him!!!

I too would feel exactly like you do - just dreading the idea that it could be a girl. It just seems so unfair. :( I know there are ladies on here who have been through that and come out on the other side.

No matter what though - you are now free to go on and have your life to live however YOU want to do that from here on in.

1+2+3boys
November 5th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Thanks [emoji846] hopefully it doesn't come to that. If it looks like him and is a girl it will be really hard as it may look like she could have been mine since our oldest son looks like him. My girl jealousy is so good these days. I was at a multiple birth awareness picnic this morning and held two three month old girls and played with 1 year old twin girls and saw boy girl twins and I totally didn't mind. If he has a girl it will be different though. I'm dreading finding out.
I still want my own daughter so much and it's beyond exciting that it really could still happen one day.

1+2+3boys
November 5th, 2016, 08:36 PM
I so hope he has a 7th son! Fingers crossed! As for you, that's exciting all the possibilities! It sounds like you will be much better off without him. I hope you get your daughter one day

Me too!!! Please please please be a boy!

1+2+3boys
November 5th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Wow your ex sounds like an ass! You are too good for that honey. I hope you do indeed get your dream of a daughter with a man who is more worthy of your love. Even if baby is a girl, just think - he is someone else's problem now and they will have to put up with him!

So true. I almost feel sorry for his new woman

1+2+3boys
November 5th, 2016, 08:38 PM
I am so much happier already. I feel free!

nholtz87
December 30th, 2016, 08:03 PM
I felt like this before. Baby is now 6 and my dsd ( we were apart for a couple yrs no cheating, I had ds while being apart, dh has only made girls I was thrilled it was a girl when they found out ) did u find out what they r having yet