PDA

View Full Version : 14 Girls, and won't stop until she has a boy!

bre_cooper11
November 3rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Someone find this momma and invite her to genderdreaming ASAP! She has 3 set of twin girls!!

Mom Vows To Keep Getting Pregnant Until She Gives Birth To A Boy (http://www.littlethings.com/augustina-higuera-girls/?utm_source=LTts&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=mom)

atomic sagebrush
November 3rd, 2016, 03:27 PM
Oh gosh what a beautiful family!! I bet she is super busy!! :)

bre_cooper11
November 3rd, 2016, 04:18 PM
For sure!! Her girls are beautiful and meant to be! Having 3 sets of girl twins back to back is amazing!!!
I still think someone should introduce her to GD to up her odds towards a boy because she is determined and I think you could totally help atomic!

cosmosis
November 3rd, 2016, 04:48 PM
She definitely could use Atomic's help!

Seeing her large family all lined up like that makes it clear that the info about women's fertility out there is true. As you get older, your chances of twins increase and the more kids you have, the higher your chances of twins. Hah! So cool.

I've really been thinking about how strange(and kind of silly) it is that many of us just left things to "chance" with our previous kids (before learning about swaying). I mean... it's clear as day now that we sway the gender of our children whether we are conscious of it or not. It's truly amazing.

I look at my lifestyle when I conceived my DD and its all girl sway in every way possible. I look at my clients' history and the order of their children and yep, all swayed almost to a T LOL!

4blue2pink
November 4th, 2016, 08:09 PM
I've really been thinking about how strange(and kind of silly) it is that many of us just left things to "chance" with our previous kids (before learning about swaying). I mean... it's clear as day now that we sway the gender of our children whether we are conscious of it or not. It's truly amazing.

I look at my lifestyle when I conceived my DD and its all girl sway in every way possible. I look at my clients' history and the order of their children and yep, all swayed almost to a T LOL!

so true! i swayed blue without realising it and conceived 4 boys while desperately wanting girls, i look back on it now and kick myself.. really really wish id known about all of this back then! there is no way i would ttc again without swaying!

4blue2pink
November 4th, 2016, 08:14 PM
what an amazing family <3 i love huge families and hope to have one myself (though maybe not 14+!!) i dont think ive ever seen such a large family be all girls! all the huge single sex families ive seen in the press have been all boy and desperately wanting a girl, i know that an all girl family isnt what this lady wants and i truly hope she gets her boy/boys but ive gotta say that a large all girl family was always my dream :HH:

also is she only 29?? she must have started very young!!