PDA

View Full Version : Minimum length of time for including exercise?

ThinkingofPink
November 7th, 2016, 02:52 PM
I was just wondering what the minimum number of weeks for doing exercise would be. I want to include it because of the results but I don't want to do it for too long because I'm already slim. Would doing it 5-6 times a week for two to three weeks before attempt be enough? Would that sway more blue? I don't know what to do!

moose5
November 7th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Yes someone please reply. Id love to know too [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artisam
November 7th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Me too I'm managing 4 at the minute due to work but would love to know when I have to be strict with 6!

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2016, 07:36 PM
We don't know. I started off thinking it should be 6 or more weeks (since 6 weeks is the oft-quoted amount of time to see results with exercise) but that was before we knew that exercise is really gettin-r-done. Now 5 years later it's been so effective and consistent that I think it's worth it even if you can only do it for a few weeks.

I want you to up cals even beyond LE Diet limits if you start exercise. keep pro and fat lower, up cals of carbs to keep weight on.

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Me too I'm managing 4 at the minute due to work but would love to know when I have to be strict with 6!

We've had good luck even with 4 days a week, so if that's all you can do, i'd keep on with that.

ThinkingofPink
November 7th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Perfect! I would probably prefer to eat a little more carbs and calories and add in exercise anyway haha. I think I'll start that about a month out and hopefully it'll do the trick!

Artisam
November 8th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Thanks for this- I'm sticking to 40g ish protein and 40g fat. Carbs make up the rest with about 1200 calories or less. I'm sticking to a small soup for lunch (homemade) but am a major foodie and people keep wondering why I'm choosing the slightly less healthy options (white bread etc!) lol

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2016, 04:42 PM
NO ONE should eat less than 1200 cals a day ever. and no one exercising should eat that little calories while exercising unless you have a significant amount of weight to lose or severe PCOS.

The LE Diet is not meant to be a starvation diet. It's meant to be a healthy pre-pregnancy diet. It's really important to keep eating the amount of food required for your body to get and stay pregnant. Cutting back too far will stop your ovulation and make it take a long time for you to get pregnant.

Artisam
December 12th, 2016, 10:07 AM
My exercise has dropped to 3 days intensive- we are due to have first attempt TTC girl in January. Do you think cut the exercise altogether? I don't want to accidentally sway blue when our attempt is imminent! TIA

atomic sagebrush
December 15th, 2016, 02:19 PM
No, I think that it has been getting such good results you should keep with it and maybe try to add in another day when you can.

I also have the concern of sometimes your body could perceive a sudden stoppage of exercise as an improvement in condition which we don't want to have happen.

Artisam
December 15th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Thanks for that- I will keep up. I'm off work for the next two weeks so I can definitely step it up- I just didn't know whether it was better to give it up!