PDA

View Full Version : When on earth did I ovulate???

1moregirl
November 7th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Hi ladies. So I have no idea when I Oed this last cycle and neither it seems does FF. This would have to be the first chart I've ever had where FF has not marked me with ANY crossroads for O at all. Is it possible I didn't O at all, or have I Oed but FF has just not detected it? I had quite a few days of EWCM and 2 days of Pos OPKs. This is such a PITA! Grrrrrr......

GirlieCat
November 7th, 2016, 06:57 PM
1more, am I looking at that right that there is no temps entered between day 1-13 except day 8? If that is true, I think that would be why. FF needs more data to be able to analyze what is going on to make an accurate guess.

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2016, 07:22 PM
FF needs the earlier temps or the algorithm can't function!

MrsGoodies
November 7th, 2016, 08:25 PM
That weird temp you have on cd9 is throwing FF off! Get rid of it and see what happens.

I'd say you O on cd 14 or early cd 15.

Either way you've covered your bases :)

1moregirl
November 8th, 2016, 12:26 AM
MrsG! Good on you Hun....you were spot on right. As soon as I removed that weird dot on CD9 FF gave me solid cross lines. So....I'm happy about that, but not happy with my BD timing. If only I hadn't gotten cold feet...... :( I would be much happier with my attempt if we'd gotten a few more BDs in that fertile period. I am meant to be doing SMEP after all damn it! Lol! Oh well....next time I am going to stay calm and go for it and keep reminding myself how much I really want it. :) here is my chart after that cycle day 9 dot was removed (it was just a Bbt that I'd taken at the wrong time so not needed).

1moregirl
November 8th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Looking at my chart, I tend to think I Oed on CD15 as your BBt is meant to drop on the day you O and then go up and continue to stay up until yuo get your period. So much for SMEP. :( This will be yet another wasted cycle and egg.

MrsGoodies
November 8th, 2016, 10:39 AM
You only first started testing on cd 13, so its entirely possible that your surge started in the evening of cd 12.

You had a huge jump in temp from cd 13-14. That little temp drop on cd 15 is probably a fallback rise (which happens AFTER O).

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Looking at my chart, I tend to think I Oed on CD15 as your BBt is meant to drop on the day you O and then go up and continue to stay up until yuo get your period. So much for SMEP. :( This will be yet another wasted cycle and egg.

You cannot tell on the basis of that chart when you Oed. you can fiddle around with FF and make it give you crosshairs but without those early temps, no one can really know what day. It is just not possible without the earlier temps to compare to.

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2016, 05:55 PM
One low (or high) temp in isolation is meaningless - maybe you slept with your mouth open or it was warmer or colder in the room that night. We need the pattern to see what happened and no pattern means it's tough and entirely guesswork.

1moregirl
November 9th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Thanks Atomic. Good thing I'm back into the habit of BBTing each morning at 7am now. Will just keep going with that but I'm sure I've no chance of a BFP this month anyway because I stupidly got cold feet and mucked up our BD attempts. I MUST think positive and stick to SMEP if I have any chance of conceiving again. Not giving up yet!