PDA

View Full Version : Implantation?

Zivic-Bubac
October 5th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Yesterday I was 7dpo and I had a bit of brownish discharge ( sorry! :worry:) on my panties and pinkish when I wiped.

Could this be implantation bleeding ? I saw on diff sites implantation can take place anywhere from 7 dpo ( or sometimes even earlier :rolleyes:) til 14 dpo. Does an earlier implantation ( if it is in the first place ) means healthy pregnancy or is it OWT?

I worked physically very hard yesterday ( cleaned the whole house for guests, it was DD1 8th birthday :flowerz:)and I was very exhausted because of that so maybe it was caused by that? I literally couldn't stand on my feet when I finally finished. I'm not in good shape as I don't do the chores that thoroughly often :rofl:

Belle
October 5th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Aww ZB YES it can mean early implantation bleeding and yes it would be fine if so Fx for you and relax

babydes56
October 5th, 2011, 08:20 AM
I think it's implatation bleed, GL hun! Been waiting a while to hear your happy news so come on baby stick. Talking of healthy pregnancies, i noticed something when i did a preg tests for the last two pregnancies using the clearblue digital. I took the test for both pregnancies at 12dpo & the month i miscarried it said 1-2wks preg, for the baby i'm carrying now the test result at 12po said 2-3wks so i dont know if somehow it picked up the unhealthy preg therefore result showed 1-2wks. Anyway it's just something i noticed

ELP
October 5th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I reckon thats implantation bleed for sure ZB!! It wouldn't be normal just to bleed after a heavy day unless there was something seriously wrong elsewhere. I'll be anxiously awaiting news in a few days time ZG, GL!!!!

Zivic-Bubac
October 5th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Awww guys, thank you so much! Hugs, hugs, hugs and kisiz!!!!:heart::hugs::heart: It means a lot! :heart::heart::heart:

I really do hope it's FINALLY my month :fx: We'll find out in 7 days or so - lifetime :sigh:

Flava
October 5th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Omg Z I really hope it's IB for you!!! Don't listen to OWT it says late inpl. means stronger pregnancy.
I don't think you get spotting from cleaning . You should take it easy just in case!

LolaInLove
October 5th, 2011, 11:46 AM
HOLY CRAP, Z! I am so excited for you to test soon! Really, really sounds like IB to me, like textbook IB and right in the time frame. :fx:

LolaInLove
October 5th, 2011, 11:46 AM
And yea, maybe the physical exertion just made the IB come out, ya know what I mean? Take it easy today!

zanacal
October 5th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I SO hope so ZB - really excited for you, this has to be it :D

CapricornAquarius
October 5th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Awww I really hope its implantation bleeding for you Bubac :fingers:

Isnt it amazing how much more we clean the house when we know someone's coming over, well I do anyway :shrug:

Happy Birthday to your daughter :celebrate:

DD1 :ballerina: DD2 :giggle:

TTC5
October 6th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Oh wow, sounds like IB for sure!!! FX!!

Indira
October 6th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Thatīs very promising ZB, I really hope you finally get your bfp in a week! FX!!

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 02:35 PM
And yea, maybe the physical exertion just made the IB come out, ya know what I mean? Take it easy today!Yes , you're right! I was thinking the same thing - the part about taking it easy ;)
Thank you huni!!!! :awe:

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Thatīs very promising ZB, I really hope you finally get your bfp in a week! FX!!

Oh wow, sounds like IB for sure!!! FX!!
Thank you guys, I hope that too!!! :fingers:

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Flava and Zani -thank you for being so sweet! :awe

begonia
October 6th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Oh ZB I'm crossing all my fingers (once I'm done typing!) and hoping this is IB and a sign of a very sticky, healthy bean for you!!! Keep us posted!

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Awww I really hope its implantation bleeding for you Bubac
Happy Birthday to your daughter :celebrate:
DD1 :ballerina: DD2 :giggle: Thank you sweetie! :happy:

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Oh ZB I'm crossing all my fingers (once I'm done typing!) and hoping this is IB and a sign of a very sticky, healthy bean for you!!! Keep us posted!

Thank you huni! You bet I'll keep you posted :wink: even if it false alarm LOL! ( hope not though)

zanacal
October 6th, 2011, 03:49 PM
ZB - I totally had a dream about you last night! I was at work and I was trying to contact you but I couldn't remember how to spell your name. I kept typing Zivek!

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 04:00 PM
LOL Zani! :) What was the dream about?

zanacal
October 6th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I can't really remember it all, just that bit - though there were goats in it too. All my dreams are messed up at the moment!

TTC5
October 6th, 2011, 07:05 PM
When will you test? ;)

Zivic-Bubac
October 7th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Major spotting today which means af will probably show tomorrow :hair:

I'm so angry and frustrated, I mean what was that s*** on my panties at 7dpo? arghh...:mad: Probably an unusual beginning of my usual spotting :mad:

At least I was over the moon for few days....Anyway, let's focus on positive things:
1. my reaction to the whole crappy ending is anger which is great, that means my testosterone is high, right?
2. my next attempt is only 2 weeks away
3. October is the best for :bigboy:
4. even if I never conceive my #3 I already have my 2 beautiful bubbas

Thank you all for wonderful support, I'm so sorry it was for nothing :sad:

CapricornAquarius
October 7th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Major spotting today which means af will probably show tomorrow :hair:

I'm so angry and frustrated, I mean what was that s*** on my panties at 7dpo? arghh...:mad: Probably an unusual beginning of my usual spotting :mad:

At least I was over the moon for few days....Anyway, let's focus on positive things:
1. my reaction to the whole crappy ending is anger which is great, that means my testosterone is high, right?
2. my next attempt is only 2 weeks away
3. October is the best for :bigboy:
4. even if I never conceive my #3 I already have my 2 beautiful bubbas

Thank you all for wonderful support, I'm so sorry it was for nothing :sad:

Awww Im so sorry Bubac.

And its not for nothing, we're here to support each other.

ELP
October 7th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Sorry ZB:( I was hoping you were in this month, but theres still time for a possible little one to send out a major surge maybe and stop the spotting! If not then points 1-4 get a major:agree: Your testosterone must be soaring, just pump those weights every day through AF!!

Indira
October 7th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Sorry zb :(
FX you will only spot this time and AF stays away. It sounded so promising and you really deserve it!

Zivic-Bubac
October 7th, 2011, 01:41 PM
though there were goats in it too.Was I one of them? :p

Zivic-Bubac
October 7th, 2011, 01:42 PM
It sounded so promising and you really deserve it!Aww, that's so sweet of you! :awe:

zanacal
October 7th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Haha, no!

I'm so sorry you're spotting x

Zivic-Bubac
October 7th, 2011, 01:46 PM
And its not for nothing, we're here to support each other.

points 1-4 get a major :heart: :hugs: :heart:

WashingtonPromise
October 7th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Sorry for the spotting, but you never know. I thought AF wasn't due until Tuesday? Your time zone isn't that much ahead of us is it :) ? Do you normally spot this early? Maybe you are implanting....again :)