PDA

View Full Version : Dear pink swayers, how often do you consume alcohol???

mariannew
November 24th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Was it one a night, EOD, please share your tips.

I have a girls night tomorrow and have bought all the ingredients to make lychee martinis. From the looks of things, this will help my pink sway...so win win. Now I'm just wondering if I should stack up on some white wine for the week, but the thought of having a drink every night doesn't sit well with me. I love me a cocktail or wine, but just can't see myself drinking every night.
Two weeks ago I had a bourbon and coke every night for 3 nights straight, but that was because I'd just had my miscarriage and needed something to take the edge off. Also, last weekend I had two white wines at a town festival. I usually have a drink on the weekends anyhow but just want to see how often other ladies here hit the bottle.

Erin514
November 24th, 2016, 11:21 PM
I had a drink every night for the first 10 weeks. I had my first attempt four days ago so now I'm not drinking during the 2ww just to be on the safe side. I plan to go back to every night from AF to O again each cycle. I'm not a big drinker so this was a big change for me, but I got used to it and having a single drink became routine after a while.

purple
November 25th, 2016, 01:52 AM
I don't think I had a drink every night, probably 3 or 4 nights then a few nights off then a few nights again. It was basically when we had wine in the fridge and I would often forget to buy it as I'm not really a big drinker normally.

foxtrotmama
November 25th, 2016, 01:31 PM
I try to have a couple drinks every second day or so from AF-O, and maybe once or twice in the TWW. I'm not a big drinker and was off alcohol entirely months in advance when I conceived all my boys.

mariannew
November 25th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate your replies
I think I will have a drink every other day but stop during the Tww
I'm comfortable with that.
��

atomic sagebrush
November 26th, 2016, 02:55 PM
There is no right or wrong, if you are drinking occasionally when you never did before that will still very likely sway.

I drank 1-2 daily and sometimes 3-4 when I got my girl. (these were light beers so not super alcoholy) Never drank at all when I got my boys.