Baby Boy Sway
December 7th, 2016, 04:49 AM
TTC BOY sway! IT'S A BOY!!

DW Age: 32
DH Age: 32
Current Children's Gender(s) 1 Girl
Number of Months TTC : 1
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan: No
Breakfast: Coconut Water, Nuts(Almonds, Cashews, Raisins, Walnut, Dried Fig & Dried Apricot) with 2 Boiled Eggs & a cup of Tea(Milk Based)
Lunch: Pineapple Juice, Potatoe Curries & Chapatis, Dates and a Cup of milk based tea.
Snacks: Banana, Pomegranate, Apple and a Glass of Milk & Later Coconut Water
Dinner: Meat(Twice a Week) or Mushroom Pea or Any healthy green vegetables with Chapatis, Orange, Carrot, Tomato, Cucumber
Night Snacks: Salted Peanuts/Banana/Dark Chocolate
Lemon water twice a day.

DW supplements:
Well woman Multi Vitamins which included evening primrose oil 100mg
Fish Oil 1000mg

Any addition supplementent info?
Guaifenesin 400: ×1 Five days before O & on O ×2
DH supplements:
WellMan
Fish Oil 1000mg
Coq10 100
Guaifenesin 400: ×1 3 days before O
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes

If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Added lots fruits, Vegetables, Eggs, Meat to Diet

If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
2 Months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Never
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes a little, eat what I cooked
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Added Eggs, Fruits, Vegetables, Meat to Diet
Did you consume alcohol?
No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No i dont drink coffee

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Gained 4 Kgs in 4 months. No weight or exercise

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if know
No Idea

Any VG potions used?
No

CM pH at attempt
8.5 after Bsf (Before 6.5)
DH pH
Checked a week back was 8

THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Pattern
+Opk at 1am bed at 3pm & also again at 2am

BD Dates according to Ovulation
Day of O

BD Position
Missionary

Any additional comments?
Laid in bed for 35 mins

Any relevant attempt details?
2.5 Day Gap
I had O before Dh
Dh had Red bull 1hr before each attempt
Kept Blue New Born Clothes & Prayed

Did you do anything with Ions?
Yes, Wore Gold – Kept phone on tummy – On Laptop
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Bed facing north
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Diet
Sat under sun half an hr every day
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
My husband missed meals often

Things worth mentioning:
Took Sea Salt Bath for 5Days before O
Bsf ×1 one hour before bed each time
Dh iced his jewels
I was taking Bbt and I ovulated on Cd15 same day when we made an attempt

atomic sagebrush
December 7th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Because this is a little long, could you please give me a bump for tomorrow?

Baby Boy Sway
December 7th, 2016, 10:55 PM
:)Sure

Baby Boy Sway
December 8th, 2016, 02:44 PM
So many views but no suggestions.
Pls friends share your views

Throwaway_panther
December 8th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Does this mean you haven't conceived yet or you have, and you're just looking to see what we think?

Baby Boy Sway
December 9th, 2016, 12:37 AM
:nails::fx:No I haven't got news yet. But I'm sure I have conceived. With my daughter also I conceived first month only
I'm just looking for suggestions about how was this boy sway method that I had

atomic sagebrush
December 9th, 2016, 05:14 PM
As a general rule I don't like to go over people's sways that have already ended in pregnancy. The reason for this is because if I see something that I personally don't think is ideal, it makes people feel sad and worried about their sway when there is no way to change it.

You did a really good job on your diet and got in more than one attempt.

I personally am not a fan of baking soda finger.

Wellman/wellwoman vitamins are not my favorites but if they work for you, that's fine. (if you start to notice your ovulation getting delayed, they are notorious for doing this and I can make some suggestions about changing them)

I don't think the salt baths or iced jewels are necessary but don't hurt anything.

Huge congrats and sending you all my blue dust!!

In case you don't

Baby Boy Sway
December 10th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Thank you soo much for your response. It really matters.
Yeah I know well woman & WellMan are not top in the list. I was looking for other options but didn't switch because it made my periods regular & cycle perfect. Earlier I had 32 days cycle and now it's 28days. Ovulation timely on CD15.
And I had no plans of doing BSF but last minute my ph was only 6.5 and I didn't have preseed. Other lubricants r way less in ph so I had to go for it. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant but I'm positive as I have early symptoms which didn't happen in my first pregnancy like sore breasts, cramps, slight back pain on days I have more work, acne which I never ever had. But read on forums here that with boy pregnancies u don't get early symptoms which is making me nervous:nails:

atomic sagebrush
December 10th, 2016, 06:24 PM
If they work for you that's just fine, it's that they delay O for a lot of people.

??? I don't know who posted that, but it is NOT TRUE that you don't get early symptoms with boy pregnancies. That's completely false information. I had early symptoms with my boy pregnancies.

Baby Boy Sway
December 11th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Thank you so much for boosting my confidence.
Will post again in a couple of days about positive or negative pregnancy result. Will test on 15 Dec..

Baby Boy Sway
December 17th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Hello,
Today morning I took pregnancy test and got a faint positive, with my daughter I had a dark line around the same time
:running:
Really excited for my second one, hope all goes well and we have a healthy blue bundle of joy :)

atomic sagebrush
December 18th, 2016, 04:38 PM
huge congrats and tons of blue dust coming your way!

Baby Boy Sway
December 19th, 2016, 04:48 AM
Thank you
Got my beta HCG tested on dpo 13 it's 92.6.
Is it too low?
With my daughter it was 426 on dpo 14
Worried!!

Baby Boy Sway
December 19th, 2016, 10:11 AM
So I met doctor today. She suggested to have another HCG test to check if it's getting doubled.
Will get the reports tomorrow.

Baby Boy Sway
December 19th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Also, she told me to stop multi vitamins, as vit A is not recommended & Iron also she says can lead to gastritis.
Only recommending Folic Acid.
What to do?

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Um, ok...I am obviously not a doctor but everyone here in the US is told to take them.

What type of vitamins are you taking again?? I can check the level of Vit. A to see if it's safe.

Nearly all pregant women take iron. It's because your body needs a massive amount of iron and many of us get anemia when pregnant even if taking it. I think it's a really bad idea to come off multivitamins if you may be pregnant at all, especially with a boy.

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2016, 04:59 PM
So I met doctor today. She suggested to have another HCG test to check if it's getting doubled.
Will get the reports tomorrow.

The level itself doesn't matter, it's the doubling. FX for good numbers!!

Baby Boy Sway
December 20th, 2016, 07:13 AM
Hey,
So reports came today. It's 276. So 92-276 in 48 hours.
Yippee, it's doubling.
Now booking scan and other blood tests at 6 weeks.
I was taking multi vitamins which had vit A 5000 IU.
I stopped it today but continuing fish oil 1000 mg (300mg omega 3)
I am planning to buy pregnacare forte + by Meyer.
And later in about a month switching to pregnacare original. What say?

Burakoam
December 20th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Id be curious to know where you are from because both here in america and most parts of the UK if not all Prenatals are highly recommended...i mean i know everywhere is different and im sure some places dont but...id still take them...unless you eat so supremely healthy that you are confident you have enough of everything for you and baby...i know i eat like crap so i wouldnt risk it haha...but to each their own

atomic sagebrush
December 20th, 2016, 11:09 AM
PLEASE do not ever ever stop prenatals cold turkey. You must wean off of them and/or you need to go straight onto the other vitamins.

You are in an ok zone for a healthy pregnancy with what you're taking (I would not load up on liver or cod liver oil on top of that tho) The Truth About Vitamin A Safety In Prenatal Vitamins | Care2 Healthy Living (http://www.care2.com/greenliving/is-vitamin-a-safe-for-pregnant-women.html).

Pregnacare HAS vitamin A in it. (I can't find info on Pregnacare Forte)

MiaMelb
December 20th, 2016, 02:37 PM
:
Hey,
So reports came today. It's 276. So 92-276 in 48 hours.
Yippee, it's doubling.
Now booking scan and other blood tests at 6 weeks.
I was taking multi vitamins which had vit A 5000 IU.
I stopped it today but continuing fish oil 1000 mg (300mg omega 3)
I am planning to buy pregnacare forte + by Meyer.
And later in about a month switching to pregnacare original. What say?

Congratulations, wishing you a healthy pregnancy.
Fx it's blue.

Baby Boy Sway
December 20th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Pregnacare forte+ capsules – Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd. (http://meyer.co.in/pregnacare-forte-capsules/)
This one��
Pls see
Not taking cod liver oil just fish oil: nature made!
I also don't want to stop multi vitamins.
I remember in my first pregnancy I didn't have anything but folic acid and later post deleivery I was very weak.

Baby Boy Sway
December 20th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Thank you ��

Baby Boy Sway
December 21st, 2016, 08:55 AM
Hey consuming 40 mg iron too high or within limits during pregnancy?

Baby Boy Sway
December 21st, 2016, 09:19 AM
Helppp! I'm soooo confused.... Doctor is saying no medicines required in early pregnancy accept folic acid.
The one is have is:
Omega 3: 187.5
Ferrous Fumerat 122mg
Zinc 20mg
Nicotinemide 18mg
Vit B1: 10mg
Vit B6: 3mg
Vit B2: 2mg
Manganese: 3mg
Folic Acid 1500 MCG
Copper 800mcg
Iodine 200mcg
Vit k1: 65mcg
Selenium 60mcg
B12 15mcg
D3 10mcg

Baby Boy Sway
December 21st, 2016, 09:20 AM
She is telling refer RCOG guidelines
https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/news/rcog-statement-study-claims-multivitamin-and-mineral-supplements-for-pregnant-women-arent-needed/

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2016, 06:13 PM
I'm not a doctor, and I hate telling anyone to go against what their doctor is telling them. all I can tell you is that practically everyone here and in the UK and in Australia is being told by their doctors to take them, and i get very nervous with male pregnancies in particular when you guys stop nutrients. If you feel the need to stop them, please wean off very very gradually by spacing doses further and further apart till down to once per week then you can drop them. i am not advising you do this, just stressing that if you choose to, you CANNOT stop them suddenly, please wean off.

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2016, 06:15 PM
Hey consuming 40 mg iron too high or within limits during pregnancy?

most prenatals have 30, anyone with anemia takes more than that though. 40 is barely more

Baby Boy Sway
December 21st, 2016, 11:49 PM
Ohk thanks for the advice. I'm just so confused.

cosmosis
December 22nd, 2016, 05:00 AM
Helppp! I'm soooo confused.... Doctor is saying no medicines required in early pregnancy accept folic acid.
The one is have is:
Omega 3: 187.5
Ferrous Fumerat 122mg
Zinc 20mg
Nicotinemide 18mg
Vit B1: 10mg
Vit B6: 3mg
Vit B2: 2mg
Manganese: 3mg
Folic Acid 1500 MCG
Copper 800mcg
Iodine 200mcg
Vit k1: 65mcg
Selenium 60mcg
B12 15mcg
D3 10mcg

Vitamins and minerals are NOT medicine. As a nutritionist I will tell you that EVERYONE should be supplementing. I've examined many many diets of women from all walks of life. People's diets are very poor and even when people try to "eat healthy", the quality of their produce and meats is very low. Modern farming practices have ensured that nutrients, especially minerals, are depleted in most conventional produce. That's on top of the pesticides sprayed all over them and GMO grain being fed to livestock. Then there's processed and sugar laden foods people eat...

I personally would continue the prenatals,it's the least you can do (although there are better quality ones out there).

Just remember these are not a replacement for a healthy diet. Doctors are not trained in nutrition and alot of the nutritional recommendations they give is hogwash.

Change your fish oil to something of better quality, like Carlson's brand. We take this one in my house: Carlson Labs | #1 Liquid Fish Oil in the U.S. - Orange (http://www.carlsonlabs.com/p-236-very-finest-fish-oil-orange-flavor.aspx)

Baby Boy Sway
December 22nd, 2016, 06:49 AM
Thank you so much for your precious advice. I'm planning on taking supplements. Can I pls get suggestions on what prenatals to order?

atomic sagebrush
December 22nd, 2016, 04:35 PM
I would just have you continue with the one you're already using if you like it.

Baby Boy Sway
December 22nd, 2016, 10:51 PM
Yeah I'm k with it. So ll continue that. Also it already has omega 3 around 187, so do I need to consume fish oil which has 300 omega 3 over and above that?

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2016, 02:20 PM
It is up to you, I'd probably take the additional fish oil 3x a week till it was used up just so as not to waste it. :)

Baby Boy Sway
December 26th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Thanks Atomic for reply :)
I'm 5 week 2 days today. Will share my symptoms till date:
Sore Breasts: Funny thing but this happened rite after ovulation - till date
No Nousea yet.. Yipeee. Hope it won't hit post 6 weeks haha..
Lots cramps on right side front & back, slight heaviness too in the same area since post ovulation - till date
Slight headache
Dry skin all over and slight red acne on right cheek
Craving for pizza, fresh fruits, don't like sweets anymore but like homemade carrot & date whole wheat cake
Really thirsty, dry throat..
Scan at 7 week, heard about Ramzi theory, how accurate it is?

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Symptoms do not tell you anything about gender.

I personally don't buy into Ramzi for two reasons. his study has been out long enough now so that if it worked, everyone would be doing it. And secondly I have seen tons of people actually send him $10 and their ultrasound to guess on, on and he guessed wrong on many of them.

Baby Boy Sway
December 26th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I had doubts too. Thought you would know about percentage of accuracy :)

dancingdiva88
December 28th, 2016, 02:45 AM
I don't believe in cravings either. I was off sweets and liked pizza, cheeseburgers etc. I had a girl.

Baby Boy Sway
January 7th, 2017, 04:42 AM
Hi,
Got my 7 week scan done today
Baby measures 1.2cm (7 week 1 day) I'm 6 week 6 days today.
Baby is on Right and heart rate 131
Not guessing gender but sharing information.
Posting a pic too, really excited. 34354

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Sweet little bean!! :heart:

Baby Boy Sway
January 9th, 2017, 04:56 AM
Hello All,
Will share a few things as per what I'm experiencing and I understand everyone has different symptoms, so do suggest:
1: My blood reports came today, all seems k: thyroid, hemoglobin etc. But my vit D dropped to 12. In September 2016 it was 39.
That's really gotten me worried. So, does your vit D usually drops in pregnancy or what? As lately I did put lots of effort to sit in sun n take vit D.
2. For fun I did baking soda gender test at 5 week (ph6): Girl, 6 week (same ph6): girl and 7 week(Same ph6) but this time boy. How come? I thought it's just pH test but with with same pH different results.
3. I know heartbeat is nothing to do with gender but my friends swear about it. My daughter heart rate was 160 at 7 week and later everytime same 150.
This time my second pregnancy it's 131 at 7 week. So I'm slightly excited
4. I don't feel like eating. Loss of appetite for regular food. But would like to eat meat, chicken, fish, cheese, fruits.
What to do...

Baby Boy Sway
January 9th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Hello All,
Will share a few things as per what I'm experiencing and I understand everyone has different symptoms, so do suggest:
1: My blood reports came today, all seems k: thyroid, hemoglobin etc. But my vit D dropped to 12. In September 2016 it was 39.
That's really gotten me worried. So, does your vit D usually drops in pregnancy or what? As lately I did put lots of effort to sit in sun n take vit D.
2. For fun I did baking soda gender test at 5 week (ph6): Girl, 6 week (same ph6): girl and 7 week(Same ph6) but this time boy. How come? I thought it's just pH test but with with same pH different results.
3. I know heartbeat is nothing to do with gender but my friends swear about it. My daughter heart rate was 160 at 7 week and later everytime same 150.
4. I don't feel like eating. Loss of appetite for regular food. But would like to eat meat, chicken, fish, cheese, fruits.
What to do...

Throwaway_panther
January 9th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Hello All,
What to do...

Congrats on your pregnancy!

1. Vitamin D can do some weird things during pregnancy -- my endocrinologist lectured me just recently on weaning off Vitamin D supps (outside of a prenatal) in pregnancy because of how calcium is leeched/processed in the body during pregnancy? Apparently extra Vitamin D can cause kidney stones according to him -- something for me to research... But I'd check in with your doctor if you can on what to do.
2. Because there's no scientific basis for any of it! You'd likely get random results each time because it's a nonsensical test, especially if it's the same pH everytime (and pH testing, in general, has a lot of pseudoscience behind it) :P
3. Total OWT, but if you're feeling more relaxed from it!
4. First trimester is always tricky. The age old "baby will take what they need from you" is certainly true, but you could try the usual ginger supplements and such to see if it helps with your nausea. I wonder if you try incorporating some low impact exercise if that might lead to a higher appetite (I know exercise always kept my nausea down during the first trimester, too).

Baby Boy Sway
January 9th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Hey,
Good suggestions
Im meeting my doctor tomorrow. Will discuss n see what ll she suggest about vit D. She actually told me to stop prenatals but without her knowing I'm still taking it. Still vit D came low.
I'll definitely look at some exercise to deal with my appetite n nausea issues.
In September my thyroid was 3.5 and I was worried that it ll be high this time too n I'll be put on medicines. But to my surprise it came 2.1. My body is behaving wired. :D

atomic sagebrush
January 10th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Well, I think it's a wrong move to stop taking prenatals (as I already mentioned) and I am of the mindset that Vit. D actually needs to be a bit higher in pregnancy than otherwise. Most sources are in agreement that we need more like 1000-4000 in pregnancy, it may help with baby's brain development and prevent preterm labor and I think it's just about nutty to tell any pregnant woman to take less Vit. D out of some imaginary risk of kidney stones. I'm obviously not an endocrinologist, but I do know a lot of pregnant women, and a handful had kidney stones, whereas quite a few had premature labor so that seems like trading a dollar for a dime really.

Baking soda tests are nonsense. Just tells you the pH of the last foods you ate or drank and nothing about the gender of your baby.

Heartbeat tests do not work. They have been studied by scientists and found not to work. My daughter's heartrate was the lowest of my 5 kids!!!

Force yourself to eat what you can even if you don't feel like it. Even if it's a kind of an unhealthy option that you can stomach, eat it. With my last pregnancy the only meat I could eat was Big Macs and I ate them a couple times a week just to be sure I had some meat coming in regularly.

Baby Boy Sway
January 13th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Thanks Atomic, I know I should eat. I'm really trying hard.
Also I met my doctor she told me to take a medicine which had components: Cholecalciferol 60000 IU for vitamin d deficiency.
Isn't that too much?
1 capsule one a week with milk for 8 weeks.

atomic sagebrush
January 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Well, because it's only once a week the dose is higher, I assume. Vitamin D is stored by your body so maybe this way it's stored and then you can use it all week.

I do know of several people who took 10000 IU daily for deficiency during pregnancy and that would add up to be a very similar amount.

Like I said I'm not a doctor and don't have the knowledge to know if that is ok or not.

Baby Boy Sway
January 16th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Thanks Atomic for sharing your opinion

Baby Boy Sway
February 17th, 2017, 05:00 AM
Hi,
I had my 12 week & 2 day scan. Everything seems to be alright.
With this pregnancy nasal bone is seen.
Last pregnancy my daughter It was 1.8 but said Hypoplastic Nasal bone.
I don't have good nub shot for guesses. But I ll share face pic, would really like if I could get couple of gender guesses.

Baby Boy Sway
February 17th, 2017, 05:05 AM
This is my daughter

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2017, 02:59 PM
I never guess this early but that is a beautiful sight! :heart:

Baby Boy Sway
February 18th, 2017, 01:25 AM
Thank you ��
I'm crossing my fingers

Baby Boy Sway
February 19th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Atomic more information:
NT is 1.7
Nasal length 2.7
HCG Mom: .44
Papp A Mom: 1.02
Im freaking, what does it sounds like?

Baby Boy Sway
February 19th, 2017, 06:34 AM
With my Daughter HCG was .64 and Papp A 1.02.
NT 1.8, Hypoplastic Nasal Bone.
Things are different this time but also not very different.
Anything got to do kids from same mother?

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Did they say something was wrong? I'm not understanding your question?

Baby Boy Sway
February 19th, 2017, 02:19 PM
No, everything seems to be perfect.
Much better situation than my daughter.
My heart is stuck on a boy baby. And I'm just comparing my pregnancies.
And asking you if these numbers indicate a boy or girl.

Throwaway_panther
February 20th, 2017, 04:04 PM
No, everything seems to be perfect.
Much better situation than my daughter.
My heart is stuck on a boy baby. And I'm just comparing my pregnancies.
And asking you if these numbers indicate a boy or girl.

There's no connection between those numbers and gender. Those numbers are used to screen for chromosomal disorders.

Baby Boy Sway
February 21st, 2017, 12:17 AM
Oh is it. I read an article here about HCG & pappa and Nt being indicator of gender.
Thanks for clarifying

atomic sagebrush
February 21st, 2017, 02:09 PM
There's no connection between those numbers and gender. Those numbers are used to screen for chromosomal disorders.

There actually is some correlation, but it's not very reliable.

atomic sagebrush
February 21st, 2017, 02:13 PM
Lower HCG may mean boy, but the problem is that it's like height - there are lots of tall women and short men, so if you see someone's height written on a piece of paper, and they're like 5-8, you can't know if that person is a boy or a girl. There are plenty of 5-8 men and women. So I really don't put much stock into the numbers.

Baby Boy Sway
February 21st, 2017, 11:22 PM
Thanks Atomic for responding and helping me understand

Baby Boy Sway
February 21st, 2017, 11:23 PM
Also what about Papp-A? How is it correlated to gender?

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2017, 02:24 PM
Your Papp-A is the same for both babies.

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2017, 02:25 PM
It works just the same, it's like height. You can have tall woman or short man, so a number on its own doesn't necessarily help. Now, if you look at BOTH HCG and Papp-A, it's like looking at height and weight. It may be a little more helpful than just one or the other, but there are tons of 5 ft. 8 people who weigh 160 lbs (this is just an example) and you can't tell just on those numbers. It could still be a boy or a girl.

Baby Boy Sway
February 23rd, 2017, 01:47 AM
Ohk. Confusing but I'm trying to understand :)
When I saw the article about HCG , Papp-A & NT related to Gender I was like oh I get it, it's easy. And will be simple enough to guess gender ESP if I compare with my first born. But these numbers really confused me.
I have also heard HCG also tell you how big your baby will be, but aren't boys bigger than girls? Then y boys have lower HCG?

Throwaway_panther
February 23rd, 2017, 01:54 PM
My mistake for not being clear: there is no distinct positive correlation between the numbers and fetal sex. I read the studies when I was pregnant with my DD and read them again now in case I misinterpreted, but the findings are not statistically significant. It's important to remember, too, that sex determination with the screening run with a nuchal -- were it actually significant in linking to fetal sex -- would be difficult as the screening itself is not as accurate as other testing in the first place, even for the things it screens for.

I hope your results indicate healthy baby!

Baby Boy Sway
February 24th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Yes the baby is fine :)
With my DD i was 27 & ratio 1:8500
& Now 32, ratio 1:10,000
So all's well. Thanks for asking

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2017, 05:40 PM
It's actually not confusing at all, let me try again.

Imagine if you had a man who was 5 foot 5 and weighed 150 lbs and a woman who was 5 ft 11 and weighed 180 lbs in a room. You couldn't see them, you're standing outside the room and the door is closed. Someone hands you a piece of paper that has the number 5 foot 5 written on it and asks you to guess the gender of that person. You'd probably guess female. And then if you were handed the 180 lbs on another piece of paper you'd probably guess male. Even if you had both the height and weight, you'd still not be able to guess the people's genders accurately. It's because height and weight being related to gender are just trends, not guarantees, and there is wide variation in between people's bodies and in the hormone levels of any given pregnancy. you just can't tell on those numbers.

My daughter was my second biggest baby. Again, on average boy babies are bigger but only just a hair. I haven't read much about HCG levels and baby's size.

Baby Boy Sway
February 26th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Ohk got it.
Thanks for explaining:)

Baby Boy Sway
April 4th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Hi
Got my 18 week 5 days scan done.
Pictures below.3569935699
Would love gender guesses.
Thanks35696356963569735698

XXforhubby
April 4th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Looks like a boy to me! [emoji4][emoji170]

[emoji170]8/2010, [emoji170]6/2013, & [emoji170]11/2015
[emoji166]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji1317]for pink[emoji166]
https://lmtm.lilypie.com/Tub9m6.png (https://lilypie.com)

Baby Boy Sway
April 4th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Thanks for replying.
Can u pls also explain me how. I don't understand a thing. :)

atomic sagebrush
April 5th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Oh gosh that looks super boyish to me right down to the skull!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

on side shot I clearly see penis and testicles, on potty shot I see penis, forehead is rounded and chin is prominent! I think you got a boy there!

Baby Boy Sway
April 6th, 2017, 02:25 AM
Oh so good to hear from YOU atomic.
Im really excited to welcome my blue bundle of joy.
And very thankful to you. Will keep you posted.

Baby Boy Sway
September 6th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Hey Guys,
The sway was a success
We had a boy!
Thanks to everyone esp atomic for great inputs.

Throwaway_panther
September 6th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Omg huge congrats!! So happy for you!

atomic sagebrush
September 7th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Oh that is wonderful!! Thanks so much for updating us!!!