PDA

View Full Version : Ttc a girl after 2 boys please help me with diet

marusia24l
December 12th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Hi im 32 and dh is 37 years old we have 2 boys 5 and 2 years old dh side of family is mostly boys ge always tells me he only makes boys he believes so deeply he cant have a girl because of his family his mom and up adoption girl after having 3 boys
But i very much believe so everything is possible i really want to have a baby girl .
Please help me with diet ! I always was big eatter but i always remain very skiny im 95 lb about 3 weeks ago i started to eat lot less to nake acidic atmosphere since x swimmer likes i heard . i am eatting lots of chicken rice pasta i am avoided veg and fruit i dont eat at all now i saw on here le diet girls were talking about it i reather eat veg and fruit instead of meat but my understanding is veg and fruit is alkaline so im very lost please anyone with info help me
( hope my English makes sence since im from another country)

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

foxtrotmama
December 14th, 2016, 12:09 PM
This website doesn't follow the alkaline/acidic theory. There's just not much evidence to suggest it works. The diet recommended here is the low everything diet (LE diet). Eating less or no meat seems to help. You'll want to eat fruits and vegetables. I don't know your height but at your weight you will probably need to be on the higher end of the diet limits to prevent weight loss, especially if you are doing the exercise too (60 minutes of cardio 4-6 times a week).

marusia24l
December 14th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Im actually reading more and understanding more about timing hp and all the stuff isnt matter as much as diet and exercise which i have been doing last 2 weeks or so. Im 5.1 high short i normally weight 95 always ate healthy food i was vegetarian when i became pregnant with my ss so i was reading about le diet its says u can eat as much veggie and fruit as u like but im so lost i had a boy by doing vegariatan life style what is what i dont undestand and. Also timing sometime admin who is answering usually questions she said db every 4 days and then she said only one attempt on positive opk please if u can help me understand that part too would be very helpful

atomic sagebrush
December 15th, 2016, 03:31 PM
All human beings can make both boys and girls. Gender doesn't run in the family the way your husband is thinking of it.

I posted a link to LE Diet for you in your other thread.

We get great results with vegetarian diets for TTC a girl. Swaying is not 100% though, so it is still possible to eat a vegetarian diet and get boys. We look at the overall results to tell us if something sways or not and we get between 70-80% success with vegetarian or mostly vegetarian diets.

atomic sagebrush
December 15th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Im actually reading more and understanding more about timing hp and all the stuff isnt matter as much as diet and exercise which i have been doing last 2 weeks or so. Im 5.1 high short i normally weight 95 always ate healthy food i was vegetarian when i became pregnant with my ss so i was reading about le diet its says u can eat as much veggie and fruit as u like but im so lost i had a boy by doing vegariatan life style what is what i dont undestand and. Also timing sometime admin who is answering usually questions she said db every 4 days and then she said only one attempt on positive opk please if u can help me understand that part too would be very helpful

I talked about this in another thread but just wanted to go over this again.

There are many different techniques we use for when to have intercourse. We start off doing the strictest sway (most people do, anyway) and then gradually relax to improve odds of conception. So some people do one thing, some people do another. Most people do:

1)To start with, one attempt at positive OPK OR with a cutoff
2)If they did a cutoff, they should then try one attempt at pos OPK
3)Next step, every 4 days (this is also useful if your ovulation is unpredictable or you don't get positive OPK)
4)Then, go to every 4 days plus one more attempt at positive OPK
5)If OPK don't work for you, go to every 3 days instead
6)if none of this has worked and it's getting to be 9-12 months TTC, go to SMEP (sperm meets egg plan)
7)Do not ever, ever, BD daily thru O to TTC a girl

marusia24l
December 15th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Thanks a lot understood
Many thanks
One more question sorry for asking a lot
I got ewcm about 1 pm today i saw it it was 100 % stretchy more more than 2 inches. Anyway i did test 2 hours later with ovulation strips and clear blue digital and they both said negative im so confused
What opk can i test it with ovulation strips or ?

atomic sagebrush
December 16th, 2016, 03:06 PM
EWCM can be stretchy for days and days before you ovulate. It is possible to have EWCM and be days away from your surge still

marusia24l
December 16th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Thank you so much for you help !

alik01
December 26th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Would you recommend abstaining 7 days or frequent release if dh is over 35? Is it still ok to use vinegar douche/lemon prior to bd with just one attempt? Thanks

atomic sagebrush
December 27th, 2016, 12:50 PM
I do not recommend abstain for any man over 35. FR is safer, but can also have its problems in that some guys can't manage to do it. The third option is just having him do regular release every 2-4 days but keep the one attempt.

Since neither abstain nor FR has had stellar results, more and more I use regular release + one attempt. but it's up to you really, many people do want to try for a month with FR + one attempt just to see if you can get pregnant that way.

I personally don't recommend douche except for those who insist on it. If you want to use douche, then even more so I'd recommend that you do the regular release, because he needs to have enough sperm present to survive the douche and still be in with chance of conceiving with one attempt. :)

alik01
December 28th, 2016, 10:30 AM
He's right at 35 and we've never had problems conceiving in the past. He already probably releases atleast every 2 days maybe even daily. And we've conceived boys in the past. Our last was one attempt but of course I wasn't taking supplements or dieting. It's hard deciding what to do. Thanks.

atomic sagebrush
December 28th, 2016, 12:37 PM
If he's just 35 then you can decide to do either. Your choice

It never comes down to one thing like that, if you had a boy friendly diet and taking supps and stuff, then that would have swayed blue. You got boys not because of one attempt but in spite of it.