PDA

View Full Version : Meal Plan - paid but don't know how to access

Rabbitmama85
December 14th, 2016, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry! I just noticed your comment about not sending PMs. I paid for the boy sway meal planning, but used a different email address than my account. I have no idea how I'm supposed to access it, or if it should come via email. I sent it on December 7th. Sorry if I didn't go through the right channel. I only manage to give GenderDreaming a few minutes at a time, and I don't always get to finish my thought process before someone is demanding attention.

I'm not in a hurry, I just don't want to forget about it all together.

atomic sagebrush
December 14th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Oh gosh I'm sorry I did see that come in but hadn't gotten back to it yet. Don't worry about sending me PM's, it's just that sometimes it takes me a little longer and anyone who has a personal plan comes first.

Did you get a plan or just the meal plan??

The meal plan should be available as soon as you buy it and it's here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-for-he-diet/

Rabbitmama85
December 14th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Thanks! Just the meal plan, I have my old sway plan printed out, I'll just keep using that one. I don't know how hard I'm going to try this time, the last time I put a lot of effort into it...and after 6 months of trying, 9 months of prepping, we still got a girl.

atomic sagebrush
December 15th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I understand! Just let me know if you have any questions and sending you all my blue dust!