PDA

View Full Version : Im very new here and ttc a girl it will be nice if someone answers my questions

marusia24l
December 14th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Im ttc a baby girl i have 2 boys 5 and 2 years old i always dreamed of having baby girl and here i am trying my best to conceive it.
I am 5.1 and 95 lb i always been skiny i always have been healty eater i was a vegetarian when i conceived my second son i never had alcohol never smoked never had coffee always ate veggie and fruit always had natural drinks never cola never had too much sweets or suger and never had solty food but i still had my ds. Back then i never knew anything about sway ever !
My husband would always tell me never dream of having a girl because i only make boys which made me kind of sad since i really wanted to have a girl
One day i just typed on google if there is any way i can choose my baby gender and all kind of info poped up and here we go over 2 months im going crazy first i saw sheltters mothod brought book start charting my bbt my ph and all kind of stuff i never stoped searching i searched more and more every single day now i know ph bbt and timing its not as important as i thought ay first i thought all this vitamins i was driving my self crazy and my husband thought i was crazy been on the phone all day long
Now i came along on this app i read 100 of comments and questions as i already know timing ph and bbt is lass important i saw this diet calls le low everything which im doing it currently i starts drinking alcohol votka wine and beer rise blood suger my undestanding is to keep suger level low i start drinking coffee every morning i take folic acid 1800 every day i eat lot lass i always was big eatter whole my life so this is very hard for me i always feel hungry but i dont eat. Only lunch and dinner i start exercising. Only 30 min a day please help me give me more ideas what i can do more to get my 👧 i will do anything !!!!!!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 16th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Hi Maria - trust me, everyone can make girls and boys!! I have 4 boys before I got a girl.

Can you tell me about how much you're eating?? A lot of times I can help you with your diet to make it easier to stick to.

marusia24l
December 16th, 2016, 08:40 PM
I am so glad you asked
I correctly eat very small amount of food i dont eat breakfast
For lunch i have like vaggie with chicken wrap trying to use vinaigrette instead of mayo or sour cream.
For dinner i am trying to eat mostly rice. Chicken pasta broccli cucumber spinich green beans .
I dont think i mentioned my husband is vegetarian last 14 years doesnt smoke. And drinks only ones in the blue moon . when we conceived our second son i was vegetarian too eatting very healthy but i also ate sweets and my husbands is sweet lover too. And thats why i want to change things around and eat more chicken and less veggie and fruit since i conceived my second son eatting only veggie and fruit
I really want to mention that friend of mine who lives with me ever since i had my second son from day one till now more than a 2 years now. She became pregnant with her first child and its a girl
Since i watched her day one what looked like her life style i ki d of want to copy her
She never ate breakfasts in the mornings she drinks coffee she also smokes .
For lunch she usually ate potato pasta or chicken and dinner usually chicken with salad she never atr afyet 6 pm she Would gain weight very quickly and she stayed away eatting after 6 pm. Nevet ate sweets as she watched her weight and never fruit or veggie i always told her she eats very unhealthy but she didnt care since it was her eatting style also she loves vodka almost every weekend she would drink she never missed a party! So that been tell she became pregnant with a gril and my understanding in here is ppl who eat lass and most likely unhealthy haf girls and my prove to my best friend she is one of them !
I want to add chicken to le diet. And eat very lass veggie and fruit since i had opposite experience!
I started drinking vodka i dont want ppl to judge me. I know its terrible to drink and think at the same time to become pregnant you guys have no idea what my life style was before that never had even wine ! But i will stop drinking white before i try to conceive!
I think i told you most of my life stlye
I wanted to have a baby girl ever sincei was a little girl it is my biggest dream nobody knows none of my family members of friends that im ttc again since they all been telling me dont bother it will be another boy! I want prove them wrong ! And most importantly i want my dream to come true
Sorry for any mistake i made with my English as English is my third language

marusia24l
December 16th, 2016, 08:59 PM
I forgot one thing she always ate spicy food ! I love spice food my self dont know what to do should i eat it or stay away ?

atomic sagebrush
December 18th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Smoking sways hugely pink so if your friend smokes, I would not take her diet too seriously.

I strongly, strongly urge you not to increase chicken to TTC a girl. Vegetarian diet is not 100%, but it is by far and away the best way to get a girl. We have good results not only just with LE Diet but just with vegetarian diets too.

Most of us are drinking alcohol as a part of our sway. Just be sure to stop drinking when you may be pregnant.

I think spicy foods in moderation are fine when swaying.

marusia24l
December 18th, 2016, 05:36 PM
I didnt know if smoking had a big affect on gander i was thinking now and it makes sence since friends round me thats smokes all of them have girls! Huh makes me think if i should start smoking hahah i use to smoke when i was 18 for a little while now im 32. But not sure if i want to)))
About eatting i will eat very lass chicken and fucos on veggie but since me and my husband were vegetarian before and got a boy thats why i thought changing things around may work better for us .
My husband. Eats very lass too he actually lost some weight oh god i think this will work only hopping for a best thanks for halping me and so many other women

atomic sagebrush
December 20th, 2016, 02:37 PM
NO NO NO do not start smoking for a sway. Please. We don't even know how long you'd have to do it for - what it if takes years to work?? then you'd risk your health for a lifetime for something that may not even work (plus some smokers do still get boys anyway!!) AAAA no no no please don't do that.

Vegetarians have more girls. We have this proved via studies and our results. "Doing the opposite" only works if what you're doing the opposite of, is actually swaying for you. You got a boy not because you were a vegetarian, but in spite of that. Adding in chicken will make your sway less likely to work IMO. I always ate gobs of chicken and got 4 boys and it was only when I gave it up I finally got a girl.