PDA

View Full Version : How long i can do le diet before ttc.

marusia24l
December 16th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Reason i am asking is because i always been good eatter i always ate planty of food love food sweets everything calls food ))))
I started this diet about 2 weeks ago and be honest with you its extremely hard since i was big eatter.
I lost 2 lb already .i totally changed my eatting life style was thinking to start next month to conceive but sometimes i feel what if its not a enough weeks ? If i start next month that will leave me totall about 6 weeks ?
I also read in here 4-6 weeks diet has poor results
But since i was abig eatter never had coffee or alcohol before and now i eat so small and having coffee and alcohol i am thinking it maybe enough time in my case

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

GirlieCat
December 16th, 2016, 04:13 PM
The diet has best results if you are on it for 12 weeks before you conceive. Not to say you can't do less, but 12 weeks has best results for a girl. It gets easier- trust me. 2 weeks you are still in the honeymoon period. Keep with it and it will get easier as you establish new routines and your body adjusts. Good luck.

atomic sagebrush
December 18th, 2016, 04:32 PM
2-4 weeks has poor results. 6-8 weeks is in the middle, and we see best results with 12+ weeks on diet.

You may not even get pregnant the first month TTC. I personally prefer you guys start at 6-8 weeks especially if you plan to sway in other ways that may cut odds of conception.

What I am trying to prevent is a situation where people diet very strict for 12 weeks, lose tons of weight, then sway strictly for several months where they basically have no real chance of conceiving, and then end up skeletal and with their ovulation stopped, and they end up having to sway blue just in order to get pregnant. Don't do that!! :)