PDA

View Full Version : 3 boys - planning my last baby and attempt for a girl

Haveblueonly
December 20th, 2016, 10:35 PM
I am not sure where to start there are so many forums - well I am almost 40 just had my 3rd boy which I swayed but I guess not that well - I know I messed up timing and my diet wasn't completely vegetarian I ate chicken ... anyhow I am planning one more . I won't be able to do an attempt till around August because that's when I expect my af to return which means I will be ovulating it was exactly 10 months with my other 2 - so I plan to start diet in may I will still be bf I guess I will purchase the package in may when it's time to start. I just want to know what gadgets I need to get .. ph tester etc if necessary so I can start looking I am in Canada so not sure if everything is available here so will have to have a friend in USA get stuff ... love my boys they are my life and if I have another one that will be ok cuz don't want the newest one to be left out there's a 3 and 5 year gap so he needs a buddy too but a girl would be wonderful I am so out numbered lol I am planning to do everything possible to make this the best sway but husband won't do anything he believes you get what you get ... I hope that doesn't ruin my chances ...

marusia24l
December 21st, 2016, 02:38 PM
Oh boy ! I was reading a lot about how to conceive baby girl i know nost of the webs saying older you get lot more chence to have a girl but you said you are 40 . they say lot of think i just start to believe you get what you get !
I have lots of friends ate 🐔 almost every day and had baby girls so im not sure what to say or think im on le diet as well and ttc girl wanna start next month so i dont know just wanna eish u luck

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2016, 05:40 PM
I had a boy when I was 39 and a girl when I was 42. Your odds of pink do rise with age but this is in no way a guarantee.

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2016, 05:42 PM
Hi and welcome HBO!!

You don't need any gadgets to sway pink. Our results have only improved since we quit doing all the testing and monitoring of every little thing.

I would suggest you wait till baby is at least 6 months to start the diet. You are not going to improve your odds any, you'll very likely make it take LONGER for your cycle to come back, and I do not think it's best for your baby because you'll make less milk on LE Diet. If you MUST sway for now, just eat a healthy vegetarian diet with lots of good food and without lots of soy products.

Haveblueonly
December 21st, 2016, 10:31 PM
Ya I wasn't going to do much - I make milk a lot of it - I barely eat now lol but only cuz I am so busy I forget ...t's more so I don't want to take any supplements that are bad etc like vitex -it really helped my cycles come as I naturally have very long cycles 38 -45 days like I would get about 8 periods a year instead of 12 anyhow it's just a waiting game now ...