PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Sway .. for Boy

Frozen_Elsa
December 21st, 2016, 02:42 PM
Hello,

I got my OPK positive (static Happy face) this morning and my BBT also went up. According to the OPK I should be ovulating in about 24-48 hours right? I used clearblue digital. Last night I had blinking happy face. So, my question is, when should I BD for Boy Sway?

Also, I I used BFS mildly around 12p and measuring PH level, and I am now for sure below 9 but above 8. I plan to use little bit of Preseed. Is that something I should do?

Thanks in Advance.

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2016, 05:38 PM
Hi elsa,

I want you to BD tonight, tomorrow morning, and again tomorrow night. These are all in "boy timing" range but will work with what we have discovered, that having 3 attempts is very blue friendly. DO NOT stick to just one attempt for a boy, that has gotten poor results for us.

If pH is very important to you, you would want to stick with what you've done already. pH of Preseed is lower than that. now personally I don't think pH works very well, but if YOU DO, then skip Preseed as your pH is already higher than Preseed's is.

Frozen_Elsa
December 21st, 2016, 09:40 PM
When I do BSF, PH level elevates really high, my thinking was, if I do use Preseed then it will normalize a little bit.

I do appreciate your suggestion. I was wondering, if DH has ejaculated this evening, would this be optimized situation to BD every 12 hours? Sperm count/quality possibly may fall right?

I have few more questions -

1) If I got peak this morning, more likely I would ovulate within 48 hours? so that could be tomorrow at 5pm or 11:59p? But can it be after 48 hours?

2) Do I use preseed all these BDs? Preseed helps for boy, right?

Thank you

Frozen_Elsa
December 22nd, 2016, 09:48 AM
So, we DTD yesterday at 5pm and 7:30am today. Used only preseed on the second time. We plan to do DTD again this evening. Can you please explain why that increase the chances of conceiving a boy?

atomic sagebrush
December 22nd, 2016, 04:07 PM
Yes, I'm not a fan of BSF for that reason. It's never been proven to sway boy, and may even sway pink by killing sperm (since sperm thrives in pH in the 7's range). But, I try to let people do the tactics taht they believe in.

Once the fertile window is open, BD more than one time is all good. The only time you have to worry about too many ejaculations in a row are when the fertile window is NOT open, meaning that most of the sperm will die. Once your fertile window is open, every sperm in the ejaculation has a chance of living to meet the egg, and so it's fine to have them in a row. (i hope that makes sense, it's kind of hard to understand)

It's usually within 48 hours. Sometimes O will be delayed and in that case you may want to BD every other day for a few days till you're sure you've ovulated.

I like people to use Preseed unless they have a lot of natural EWCM.

We don't know why more than one attempt sways blue. We found this out the hard way with a lot of failed sways until we realized that one attempt was getting mostly girls and 3 attempts mostly boys and once we figured that out, our results went up and stayed up ever since.

Frozen_Elsa
December 22nd, 2016, 04:37 PM
How long does it take on an avg for a sperm to reach the egg? Is it 5-6 hours? Any findings on that?

atomic sagebrush
December 22nd, 2016, 05:13 PM
Sperm capacitates in waves over the course of days. So at the earliest, about 4 hours after sperm is deposited, it starts to capacitate and be able to fertilize the egg. But not all of it capacitates at the same time, it happens in waves (since it dies fairly quickly after it capacitates). That way some is always "awake" and ready to fertilize the egg, and some is "sleeping" in case the egg shows up later. As the "awake" sperm dies off, other sperm "wake up".

So the more times you BD in that fertile window, the more sperm will be "awake" and ready for the egg. The only time BD is a problem is when you are not fertile and the sperm can't survive.

Frozen_Elsa
December 23rd, 2016, 07:23 AM
Alright, its been over 48 hrs since I got my static smiley face (peak) in Clear Blue Digital. I just took my BBT and it is still not up (the way it usually shows once I ovulate). What is going on? Am I not Ovulating? The egg hasn't been released ? BBT goes up significantly once someone ovulates, right?
Thanks in advance

dancingdiva88
December 23rd, 2016, 07:28 AM
Sometimes your body gears up to O and you don't. I hadnit happen to me about 6-7 weeks ago. Got a solid smiley on a clear blue digi but temp never went up. I then actually got another dip and then a temp rise that stayed up about 5-6 days later. Opks only tell us that our body is gearing up to O. Sometimes our body doesn't respond. Atomic suggests to keep BDing every other day until you see that temp rise that stays up.

Frozen_Elsa
December 23rd, 2016, 12:29 PM
I was just trying to make sure that I always have Y sperms ready when I ovulate, I just did BD this morning. So, it has been pretty much every day that I BDing since I first for my peak. Just an update, I did another ovulation test this morning, it shows Neg (not even a blinking smiley) and as my secondary proof, I bought another store branch ovulation kit, which is showing neg as well. What does this really mean? I did not ovulate at all this? I had EWCM this morning. My body is telling something, OPKs are telling something else? This swaying is giving me too much stress.

Also, I am flying from US to UK tomorrow. Does that gonna have any impact on my implantation (if fortunately if swimmers made it) due to higher elevation?

So many things going on... Atomic please help!!!!! Any suggestion from any one would be highly appreciated...

Frozen_Elsa
December 24th, 2016, 04:15 PM
I started to have watery discharge this morning . After 4-5 hrs I just had creamy discharge. What is going on?

Frozen_Elsa
December 24th, 2016, 05:10 PM
I got watery discharge this morning and yellow creamy strictly discharge ... what does this mean?

atomic sagebrush
December 25th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Alright, its been over 48 hrs since I got my static smiley face (peak) in Clear Blue Digital. I just took my BBT and it is still not up (the way it usually shows once I ovulate). What is going on? Am I not Ovulating? The egg hasn't been released ? BBT goes up significantly once someone ovulates, right?
Thanks in advance

It can mean that you haven't Oed yet OR it can mean that the temp you had today was just an oddball low one.

BD every other day from here on it (or at least as long as you can)

atomic sagebrush
December 25th, 2016, 11:16 AM
I got watery discharge this morning and yellow creamy strictly discharge ... what does this mean?

I answer posts from oldest to newest so if you post several times in a row, it actually takes me longer to answer since it goes back to the newer posts again, even if I haven't answered yet. Give me a couple days to reply before bumping, esp. with holidays and stuff.

It can mean one of two things usually - either that you started to ovulate and surged but did not release the egg yet and so your hormones are quieting down again for a couple of days and then you'll get another surge with more EWCM and then ovulate in a few days or so. OR, it can mean that you did ovulate but your temps are not showing it yet for some reason.

I can't pin it down any closer than that from here, I'm sorry.

atomic sagebrush
December 25th, 2016, 11:18 AM
I was just trying to make sure that I always have Y sperms ready when I ovulate, I just did BD this morning. So, it has been pretty much every day that I BDing since I first for my peak. Just an update, I did another ovulation test this morning, it shows Neg (not even a blinking smiley) and as my secondary proof, I bought another store branch ovulation kit, which is showing neg as well. What does this really mean? I did not ovulate at all this? I had EWCM this morning. My body is telling something, OPKs are telling something else? This swaying is giving me too much stress.

Also, I am flying from US to UK tomorrow. Does that gonna have any impact on my implantation (if fortunately if swimmers made it) due to higher elevation?

So many things going on... Atomic please help!!!!! Any suggestion from any one would be highly appreciated...

Don't worry about flying, I don't think that actually does anything.

I want you to go to BD every other day or every couple days for now. you can keep testing with OPK if you want to and the you may surge again in a few days or week or so and can have 3 attempts then. Or, you may find your temp rises and you did O, just that you had a weird temp or two that were tricky.

Frozen_Elsa
December 29th, 2016, 07:53 AM
I am supposedly 5-6 dpo from fertility friend chart and something really interesting happened today. There were a little milky thing came out of my right boob when I squeezed it. I have not had this since my daughter turned 6months old and now she is 5 year old. Is this a sign of early pregnancy? Or I am just getting overly optimistic?

atomic sagebrush
December 29th, 2016, 03:01 PM
I had that for years after my second son (I didn't have kids for a long time between my 2nd and 3rd).

Is this something you've ever tried before?? Or did you just try it this month because you thought you may be pregnant?? The reason I mention it, is if you've never tried it before it may have been there all along and you just didn't realize it.

5-6 DPO is a little early for pregnancy symptoms. Now if you Oed earlier than you thought, you could possibly have symptoms 7-8 DPO and this could be legit. OR, what can happen is since progesterone rises in the 2ww, and this is partly also what causes pregnancy symptoms so sometimes people can mistake 2ww symptoms for pregnancy.

But, I hope it is a preggo sign for you. Blue dust headed your way.

Frozen_Elsa
December 29th, 2016, 04:44 PM
1)By no means I think I am at 7-8 dpo.
2) I know I have tried this before and never had this kind of secretion .
3) today I did that cuz it seemed like my nipples area got darken than usual.
4) no implantation bleeding.

I guess I just have to wait !

atomic sagebrush
December 30th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Hey, maybe just an early implanter. FX!

Frozen_Elsa
January 2nd, 2017, 03:03 PM
My temperature dipped way below cover line this morning and I just had a little bit of pinkish spotting ... Could this be implantation bleeding? I am trying not to be excited ... according to fertility friend I am 9dpo

atomic sagebrush
January 2nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
It may be secondary estrogen surge which can sometimes cause a little pink spotting. Or Implantation. :)

Frozen_Elsa
January 3rd, 2017, 05:47 AM
Sad news. AF showed up this morning

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2017, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear that - some months it's just not "the" month.

Did you have a short LP??

Frozen_Elsa
January 7th, 2017, 04:16 PM
I would say yes. I exactly had 28 day total cycle... I think it is because of the fact that I flew .. may be! Weird

Frozen_Elsa
January 12th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Atomic,

Officially this will be my 3rd cycle of trying. 1st cycle I used Douche and 2nd cycle I used BSF+Preseed. This time I plan to use little bit of Preseed only.
Now question is, what should be my timing? How many times should I BD for boys around ovulation time. In my last cycle I BD 3 times before O, but did not work. Please help. I believe I would ovulate in about a week.

Thanks in advance

Frozen_Elsa
January 14th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Today is my CD 12. I since yesterday I was observing some EWCM, but my OPK was neg. This afternoon, it came out PEAK (not giving me any fertile window). And I have still EWCM and ph level is about 6. I plan to do BD this afternoon however, how many time should we even do it since I get my BBT jump up? I really need suggestion.

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2017, 01:59 PM
I would say yes. I exactly had 28 day total cycle... I think it is because of the fact that I flew .. may be! Weird

Why do you think you Oed the day you think you Oed and what day was it again??

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2017, 01:59 PM

Why do you think you Oed the day you think you Oed and what day was it again??

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Today is my CD 12. I since yesterday I was observing some EWCM, but my OPK was neg. This afternoon, it came out PEAK (not giving me any fertile window). And I have still EWCM and ph level is about 6. I plan to do BD this afternoon however, how many time should we even do it since I get my BBT jump up? I really need suggestion.

You still have a fertile window. I would have you BD tonight, tomorrow morning if that is possible, and then again tomorrow night, and then every other day until you're 110% sure you have ovulated.

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Atomic,

Officially this will be my 3rd cycle of trying. 1st cycle I used Douche and 2nd cycle I used BSF+Preseed. This time I plan to use little bit of Preseed only.
Now question is, what should be my timing? How many times should I BD for boys around ovulation time. In my last cycle I BD 3 times before O, but did not work. Please help. I believe I would ovulate in about a week.

Thanks in advance

Both douche and BSF have really, really cut odds of conception for people. So please don't necessarily think that 3 times wasn't enough, the BSF may have killed everything off. I'd skip the BSF if you can stand it. I assure you I have 4 boys and have never done anything like a BSF!

Frozen_Elsa
January 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Hi Atomic,
1) Thank you so much for helping me in this process. We could not BD last night (night of peak OPK), but we did this morning and we plan to do it tonight. Should we do it tomorrow morning just in case? OR if I see a temp rise, I can skip it?

2)I checked my CM this morning and I saw EWCM (but I believe I had more yesterday). I did OPK test today, came out neg, which is normal right?

3) Also, DH is on antibiotic for his ear infection, do you think that will play neg role when I am trying to conceive?

Thank you

atomic sagebrush
January 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
I would try to sneak in another one. One day of temps can be a fluke and so I'd try to get in at least one more BD and then go to every other day till you're certain you Oed I do not ever want anyone to rely on one day's temps to decide what to do.

Yes, all kinds of patterns of CM and OPK are normal.

Some kinds of antibiotics may be a little bit hard on a person's system but lots of people have conceived while taking them.

Frozen_Elsa
January 16th, 2017, 12:38 PM

Alright... I am totally lost. My Temperature did not went up, so I have not ovulated yet. So, how do I know exactly when I ovulate?

I have EWCM but not as much. When should I BD?

Frozen_Elsa
January 16th, 2017, 12:43 PM

atomic sagebrush
January 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Did you not take your temps earlier, or???

This kind of chart is next to impossible for me because I don't have the pattern to go off of.

atomic sagebrush
January 16th, 2017, 12:47 PM
BD every other day for now. That's what I would do. I do NOT want you to stop BD, because if you do O in a day or two there will still be sperm in your repro tract and since most of it will have died off, this may sway pink.

Frozen_Elsa
January 16th, 2017, 02:16 PM
I was on travel and my sleep pattern was way off, and that is the reason I could not temp properly earlier this cycle. Please see previous two cycle to see if you can read any pattern.

Also, We BD'd AM and PM yesterday(CD 13) which was PEAK Day +1. So, I am thinking some Y sperm at still there in my system today (if any of them could made it) . So, should I BD tonight (CD 14)? or Tomorrow morning (CD15)? I would think tonight(CD14). then I can BD day after tomorrow(CD16).

Please suggest.

atomic sagebrush
January 16th, 2017, 02:35 PM
I don't use other cycles' charts because I find them to be non-predictive of present cycles.

Yes yes please BD tonight and tomorrow night too since you've gotten that peak!! sorry did not realize that when I commented before.

Frozen_Elsa
January 16th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Few update - I have been having mild cramping all this afternoon and evening. My CM changed, it is now mild creamy. I might be ovulating (I can probably confirm may be tomorrow after I get my BBT). In this mean time, we still plan to BD tonight....

If sperm does make to f. tube, and egg in unfertilized, I would think it would still have some opportunity to fertilize it.

question - Do sperm always make it to f.tube?
How long does a y sperm live vs. x sperm on an avg?

Thank you

Frozen_Elsa
January 16th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Few update - I have been having mild cramping all this afternoon and evening. My CM changed, it is now mild creamy. I might be ovulating (I can probably confirm may be tomorrow after I get my BBT). In this mean time, we still plan to BD tonight....

If sperm does make to f. tube, and egg in unfertilized, I would think it would still have some opportunity to fertilize it.

Thank you
Does creamy cm sways pink?

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Thank you

No, sperm does not always make it to the tube. Most sperm die in the vagina and never even get up into the cervix, let alone the tube. That is why you want a lot of it, so you can ensure that at least some of them survive the voyage.

X and Y sperm live the same length of time. The idea that X lived longer is completely debunked, based on the idea that Dr. Shettles thought he could look thru a microscope and see a difference between them. But he couldn't, and what he thought were X and Y sperm, were in fact uncapacitated and capacitated sperm. (dormand and "awake" ready to fertilize an egg.) All his recommendations were based on this mistake and all have been debunked.

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Does creamy cm sways pink?

Some say that it does, but we've seen tons of opposites with the idea. What is most important seems to be being in with at least 2 and pref. 3 attempts around O!!! So please do not hold off of BD out of a fear of your CM consistency since we know that 3 attempts is pretty good for a boy. :)

Frozen_Elsa
January 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
3DPO update - No CM (dry), no symptoms at all, just temp is up due to O. No sore boobs or cramps yet. I had super frequent urination around O time, and Urination came back to normal since 2DPO. I ensure I am not Diabetic (numbers came out really low). What should I really expect? I BD 2twice day before o, and on O-day.

atomic sagebrush
January 20th, 2017, 03:04 PM
I'm not totally sure what you're asking me here, but 3 DPO is too early to expect pregnancy symptoms.

Frozen_Elsa
January 22nd, 2017, 12:00 PM
6 dpo update - I had pain in lower abdomen till dpo5. I am not feeling anything today and there is absolutely no CM. Can I still be pregnant? If I am pregnant how should my CM should be like?

Frozen_Elsa
January 23rd, 2017, 09:58 AM
7dpo update - At this point I am totally confused. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever, no CM, no pain nothing..... I WANT TO FEEL SICK!!!!!

I have question regarding my BBT. I know I should try to take my BBT after a good 3-4 hours of sleep. Here is what has happened. I fall asleep around 9p last night, and I woke up around 2a in the morning (and seemed like I could not go back to sleep). I took my temp, it came out 97.53 which is below my coverline. And, then I still tried to sleep again and had a really bad sleep(felt like my brain was not sleeping) till 6:30, I woke up and took my temp and my temp was 98.23. I usually take my temp between 5:30am - 6:30am (depending on when I wake up).

Feeling tired and awfully depressed. Please help.

atomic sagebrush
January 23rd, 2017, 02:23 PM
6 dpo update - I had pain in lower abdomen till dpo5. I am not feeling anything today and there is absolutely no CM. Can I still be pregnant? If I am pregnant how should my CM should be like?

You would NOT be experiencing symptoms from pregnancy before 7 DPO as a general rule anyway. So whatever you were feeling was probably related to ovulation and NOT early pregnancy.

NO ONE feels sick before 7 DPO at the very, very, very earliest. It's actually quite unusual to have morning sickness before a missed period.

There are two things that could be going on. Maybe you Oed later than you think and the cramps were O pain, or you Oed right when you thought you did and the cramps were STILL O pain, because you can have O pain for days after ovulation. This is because fluid is released when ovulation occurs that causes irritation and also because your tubes and uterus cramp to move the egg down so it can implant.

Regardless, it is way too soon to be expecting symptoms. IT is just not how the body works. Even with IVF where the doctor puts the fertilized egg right into the uterus, it takes 5 days for the baby to implant and most do not have symptoms until 10-12 DPO or later.

Frozen_Elsa
January 23rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
I have question regarding my BBT. I know I should try to take my BBT after a good 3-4 hours of sleep. Here is what has happened. I fall asleep around 9p last night, and I woke up around 2a in the morning (and seemed like I could not go back to sleep). I took my temp, it came out 97.53 which is below my coverline. And, then I still tried to sleep again and had a really bad sleep(felt like my brain was not sleeping) till 6:30, I woke up and took my temp and my temp was 98.23. I usually take my temp between 5:30am - 6:30am (depending on when I wake up). Which temp should I log?

Frozen_Elsa
January 25th, 2017, 04:48 PM

I am at 9DPO. I have been having very mild cramps last night and this afternoon. Have not had a very good sleep for last few days(very restless). Last night, it so happened, I could not keep my blanket on, especially on my tummy/lower abdomen, it was feeling just soooo warm..... My room temp was around 65 deg f, and my fan was on, still I was sweating. I had few acnes on my chin since yesterday, again, no remarkable CM (barely anything). Not feeling well. This is was just an update. Any one can make a comment if they would like. Only question is I may have are any of these really mean I am pregnant?

I have question regarding my BBT. I know I should try to take my BBT after a good 3-4 hours of sleep. Here is what has happened. I fall asleep around 9p last night, and I woke up around 2a in the morning (and seemed like I could not go back to sleep). I took my temp, it came out 97.53 which is below my coverline. And, then I still tried to sleep again and had a really bad sleep(felt like my brain was not sleeping) till 6:30, I woke up and took my temp and my temp was 98.23. I usually take my temp between 5:30am - 6:30am (depending on when I wake up). Which temp should I log?

Pbn3
January 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Hi! I would record the later temp as its far closer to your usual temping time.

Your chart is looking nice with that latest spike, lets hope for elevated temps over the next few days. I don't believe in symptoms as an indication of pregnancy until after a missed period because the cycles I've sworn I'm pregnant because of what and how I'm feeling were almost always non pregnant cycles and last couple pregnancies I had no symptoms at all before my bfps.....

Fx for you and good luck! When are you planning on testing?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Frozen_Elsa
January 25th, 2017, 07:30 PM
I plan to test tomorrow If I see temp is up then will test it with FMU. I am having dull lower abdomen pain. In my first pregnancy, I did not plan, it just happened. So no memory from that. But this is my TTC cycle # 3 for my second baby. I am almost going crazy cuz I really want a baby so bad!

Frozen_Elsa
January 26th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Test result came negative this morning. 10dpo . Cramps here and there .. temp is up..

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Oh sorry I answered this yesterday but it didn't post.

The problem with symptom spotting is that you can have symptoms in the 2WW when your progesterone is high, that mimic pregnancy. So yes, those things could be pregnancy related, or NOT pregnancy related and just because of where you are in the cycle. IT's sort of a cheap trick our body likes to play on us.

I would use the later temp but just don't "trust" it that much. One temp in isolation tells us nothing anyway. It's the overall pattern.

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Test result came negative this morning. 10dpo . Cramps here and there .. temp is up..

10 DPO is still early for positive test

Frozen_Elsa
January 27th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Hi,
11DPO Update - Seems like I am out of luck this cycle. My temp dropped below coverline. But I can swear I had dull cramp almost all week this week. I feel like something is there in my lower abdomen. A lot of the times, I said to myself that I am feeling all those cuz I want to get pregnant, and tried ignore the pains and unusual feelings. But they were there!!! I did not have it in my previous cycle. Interestingly, I usually have CM in my pre AF days, which I don't have any at all? Weird. I don't know. All I know, I have mild pain even when I am typing this msg. May be next cycle!!! God will give me something soon, I hope.

atomic sagebrush
January 27th, 2017, 04:16 PM
FX and TX too, for this month or future, whatever happens!! :)

Frozen_Elsa
March 22nd, 2017, 11:44 AM
Hello,
I am at 13DPO. I have been having cramps since 9DPO. I had spotting at 12DPO (very tiny bit). My AF was due yesterday,I usually have 28day cycle, it did not show up till this afternoon. I am not getting excited yet(but I want to).
So, my question is,
1) if I had spotting on 12DPO, is it not it too late for implantation? I hear people saying if implantation happens post 11-12DPO they are at a higher risk of miscarriage... is that true?
2) If I had spotting 12DPO, does that mean implantation happened that day, or it is just bleeding cuz of implantation happened some time before 12dpo?
3) I have cramps on 5,6,7dpo. Could that be my implantation cramp?
4) When should I test for pregnancy?

Thank you

Throwaway_panther
March 23rd, 2017, 09:51 AM
Hello,
I am at 13DPO. I have been having cramps since 9DPO. I had spotting at 12DPO (very tiny bit). My AF was due yesterday,I usually have 28day cycle, it did not show up till this afternoon. I am not getting excited yet(but I want to).
So, my question is,
1) if I had spotting on 12DPO, is it not it too late for implantation? I hear people saying if implantation happens post 11-12DPO they are at a higher risk of miscarriage... is that true?
2) If I had spotting 12DPO, does that mean implantation happened that day, or it is just bleeding cuz of implantation happened some time before 12dpo?
3) I have cramps on 5,6,7dpo. Could that be my implantation cramp?
4) When should I test for pregnancy?

Thank you

Conventionally, testing the day after a missed period is normal -- most HPTs say to do that.

Inplantation bleeding is tricky. The color of the blood is key here -- dark brown or pink indicate either old blood (previous implantation, perhaps at those earlier DPO) or irritation (sensitive cervix, often due to hormonal changesin pregnancy and sex, etc.). I've read the same thing about later implantation and miscarriage, but never anything off of forums, and bleeding doesn't always indicate when implantation actually happened (hence the old blood bit indicated by color).

Did you have sex or do anything recently and/or what color was the blood?

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
There are lots of reasons for spotting and implantation is actually very far down the list. Spotting in very early pregnancy is far, far, far more common than implantation bleeding.

The people who think they implanted 12 DPO do not know what they are talking about and either mistook early pregnancy cramping for implantation (which you cannot feel) and their baby had implanted days earlier, or else they ovulated later than they thought they did.

Anything is possible but it's very, very unlikely that your baby implanted 5 DPO and also that you could feel anything related to implantation. You very likely had cramps associated with the secondary estrogen surge that happens about 7 DPO (this is very normal)

Any time now if you're sure when you ovulated.

Frozen_Elsa
April 5th, 2017, 12:06 PM
I am on Cycle day 15. I had EWCM on my CD12 CD13 and since yesterday it started to dry up (CD14). Usually I get peak in my CBFM around this time, however this cycle I did not get any ( I tested 2 times in CD 12,13,14 - 11am and 7pm). My temp shifted this morning, have soared boob. Is there any possibility that I did not ovulate yet? I started taking Citranatal since I did not get pregnant in last 4 cycles(so thought may be something in me has some deficiency).

So, can I get pregnant with no peak no high in CBFM, just with EWCM (a lot of them) and temp shift?

Thank you35711