PDA

View Full Version : Help! What's going on with my cycle?!

gojulieogo
December 27th, 2016, 01:39 AM
I'm a little freaked out because my first two cycles using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor were really straightforward: the first one, I had 3 days of low, followed by 3 days of high, followed by my 2 peak days. The second one was 2 days of low, 2 days of high, then the 2 peaks.

Last month went crazy: 2 lows, but then 10 highs (and then I ran out of sticks and couldn't get more in time). The cycle was 25 days which was pretty normal for me (usually 26 or 27). I don't know if I ever even peaked, but I think either I didn't or the monitor just missed it. I attributed it to taking EPO, which has made my cycle a little wonky before, so I just swore off the stuff. However, this cycle I used the monitor on day 6 as instructed, and got high straight away instead of my usual couple days of lows. Now I'm on day 7 of highs and I'm worried I'm not going to peak or it's going to miss it again. Does anyone have some insight as to what the heck is going on?

Here are my charts from last month and this month. It probably doesn't help that I'm on Winter Break (I'm a teacher) and keep sleeping though my alarm to temp because I stay up too late. :worry:

Nov 20 cycle: 34209

Dec 15 cycle: 34210

atomic sagebrush
December 27th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Sometimes the EPO takes a month or two to work itself out so my suspicion is that this is a combo of EPO and winter break.

I think you should order some Wondfos on line as a backup because sometimes the simpler approach actually gives you a better idea what is going on.

I do not think you've Oed yet this month based on temps.

gojulieogo
December 27th, 2016, 04:40 PM
I can't believe I screwed it up with the EPO! I really thought this was my month. :sad:

I'll get some Wondfos, thanks.

atomic sagebrush
December 28th, 2016, 01:04 PM
It's not your fault, everyone said how great it was and we're only just figuring out it is not all it's cracked up to be. It's good for some people but seems to make more trouble than it's worth for others. :)