PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Girl bundle but didnt receive email

jenn1112
December 31st, 2016, 01:16 PM
Hi ;) I just purchased the girl bundle as I'm starting my sway in January. I did not receive an email or anything saying how to get the diet or the personalized plan. Can someone please help me? thank you!

atomic sagebrush
December 31st, 2016, 01:23 PM
the questionnaires are here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms Once I get your questionnaires I can do your plan!

Diet is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-for-le-diet/

jenn1112
December 31st, 2016, 01:29 PM
Thank you so much for your quick response, I really appreciate it! I will fill them out now :)

atomic sagebrush
December 31st, 2016, 05:09 PM
thank you!!

atomic sagebrush
January 1st, 2017, 02:00 PM
I see your questionnaire Jenn! thank you!

jenn1112
January 2nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
Great thank you! Do you know when the plan will be ready?

atomic sagebrush
January 2nd, 2017, 04:48 PM
It takes me about 7 days up to 10 absolute max and I'll try to get it done as soon as possible. Has to do with my kids' schedules as I can answer q's on the forums in my sleep practically, but need quiet uninterrupted time to do a plan correctly. :)

jenn1112
January 2nd, 2017, 08:34 PM
Okay thank you! I forgot to add that I do take stool softners for constipation a couple times a week. They have sodium I know. So is miralax a better thing to use? Or is miralax not okay?

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
We have actually not found that sodium made any difference at all and the majority of us have given up on that (I got my 4th boy limiting it and then gave up on the idea and got my girl with DH and I eating tons of the stuff.)

2x a week stool softener use is fine, I'll probably have you skip fiber though as it can make constipation issues worse. :)

jenn1112
January 4th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Thank you :) oh I don't mind taking the fiber! I want to take it if it sways girl! I could just drink miralax occasionally for I needed it extra.

jenn1112
January 5th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Hi Atomic :) I don't know where to post this but I've lost 4 lbs already in 4 days from the diet and am down to 112. I don't want to lose weight this fast as I still have 3 months on the diet. Should I be eating more to not lose weight now till the last couple of months? I'm skipping breakfast and just eating lunch and dinner and not that much at those meals because I'm aftaid of eating too much ��

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Up calories right away to stop the weight loss. No more weight loss I want you to hold steady where you are.

It is IMPERATIVE to stop this weight loss right away. Please don't be afraid of eating too much, you need to eat more or O will stop.

You can have 3 meals on LE Diet - just push back your first meal till 10-11 am and then have 3 meals. This is actually what most of us do.