PDA

View Full Version : 6 bouncing boys first time swaying for a daughter xx

fiveboys
January 2nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
I'm feeling very excited about swaying but also after 6 son's cant imagine ever being pregnant with a girl but i'm going to give it my best shot, i ended up with my sixth boy by going HT and i just cant justify spending that type of money or stress again as i only produced one good egg last time which is now my 9 month old baby who is totally amazing, but like most of you that longing for a girl just wont go away no matter what i do, so here i am again and this is my sway, lets hope for lots of pink dust this year,,

calories per day 1500
protein 40 - 50g
no meat, no fish,
4 eggs a week,
no breakfast, lunch at 1 and 6pm
diet coke throughout the day
2 cups of coffee
1 cup peppermint tea
1 vodka and coke in the evening,
no snacking

supplements:
folic acid 1200mg
q10 500mg
fibre 2 tablets before each meal
metformin 500mg once a day
clomid on CD 3-6 in february for my first attempt,

Hubby:
olive leaf
fibre
BD every 2 days
1 hour cardio everyday
No red meat

lots of lavender candles around the house and bubble bath, massage oil, think my hubby spent a fortune on lavender for my xmas stocking lol,
Rose quatz jewellery,
baby pink headband under my bed,

Exercise- 1 hour cardio every morning in the gym doing boxercise or spining classes,
45 minutes cardio every night at home on the cross trainer,

I'm finding the fitness pal app really useful for my nutrition values,
now i've wrote everything out i'm feeling much more relaxed about everything and i've just booked our summer holiday so that will keep my mind from obsessing over the plan too much, i would love to concieve in march due to the fact that every girl in my family and hubbys sister was born in november, including myself :) and i've always thought it was a sign, probably daft but il give it a go,

would anyone alter my plan at all ladies or add to it?

Chessika
January 2nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
I am not really up to date regarding swaying, but I am wishing you all the best and good luck for your sway!

fiveboys
January 2nd, 2017, 04:36 PM
Sorry hun ment to like the post lol blinking phone n my sausage fingers ��

atomic sagebrush
January 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
I'd have you up cals a bit till you're sure the metformin won't make your weight fly off!!

Kittybear
January 2nd, 2017, 05:24 PM
Good luck Hun! :heart: xx

Faithinpink
January 2nd, 2017, 07:11 PM
Good luck fiveboys xo

cosmosis
January 2nd, 2017, 07:26 PM
It looks great! The only thing that sticks out to me is the BD every 2 days. That would be considered a boy sway tactic. For girl I have seen every 4 days being recommended.

fiveboys
January 3rd, 2017, 01:12 AM
Thanks hun im finding it hard to get the calories up in just two meals i only got to 1000 calories yeaterday :( il have a look today what i can add in thats higher in calories x

coralsky
January 3rd, 2017, 02:48 AM
Good luck five! When I was swaying I found wine & sweets (my fave's were jelly beans and jelly tots.. well my real faves are haribos but I was worried there would be too much gelatin in those lol) were good for upping cals without increasing protein/fat.. just have them with a meal to stay inline with no snacking.. do you need any clomid? I think I have some leftover somewhere.. (would need to check the dates though) everything crossed for you hun xx

fiveboys
January 3rd, 2017, 02:56 AM
Thank you hun.. have you had your baby yet? Awwww im likeing the idea of sweets �� im hopeing to get clomid this week ready, if you can check the dates though hun incase i cant get it il buy it from you hun xx

coralsky
January 3rd, 2017, 04:54 AM
Yes baby is now 7months! Its going so quickly now! :) No prob, I will check dates (although I think they're ok) let me know if you need it you can pm me your address, but I don't want anything for it, just be glad its not going to waste xxx

Floris
January 3rd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Good luck fiveboys! I'm crossing my fingers for you! How exciting! I will try to give you my support, swaying is not easy!

Butterflies buttercups
January 3rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
Five boys are u doing an hour cardio in morning then an hour in the evening too? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrsTheatrical
January 3rd, 2017, 02:29 PM
I'm feeling very excited about swaying but also after 6 son's cant imagine ever being pregnant with a girl but i'm going to give it my best shot, i ended up with my sixth boy by going HT and i just cant justify spending that type of money or stress again as i only produced one good egg last time which is now my 9 month old baby who is totally amazing, but like most of you that longing for a girl just wont go away no matter what i do, so here i am again and this is my sway, lets hope for lots of pink dust this year,,

calories per day 1500
protein 40 - 50g
no meat, no fish,
4 eggs a week,
no breakfast, lunch at 1 and 6pm
diet coke throughout the day
2 cups of coffee
1 cup peppermint tea
1 vodka and coke in the evening,
no snacking

supplements:
folic acid 1200mg
q10 500mg
fibre 2 tablets before each meal
metformin 500mg once a day
clomid on CD 3-6 in february for my first attempt,

Hubby:
olive leaf
fibre
BD every 2 days
1 hour cardio everyday
No red meat

lots of lavender candles around the house and bubble bath, massage oil, think my hubby spent a fortune on lavender for my xmas stocking lol,
Rose quatz jewellery,
baby pink headband under my bed,

Exercise- 1 hour cardio every morning in the gym doing boxercise or spining classes,
45 minutes cardio every night at home on the cross trainer,

I'm finding the fitness pal app really useful for my nutrition values,
now i've wrote everything out i'm feeling much more relaxed about everything and i've just booked our summer holiday so that will keep my mind from obsessing over the plan too much, i would love to concieve in march due to the fact that every girl in my family and hubbys sister was born in november, including myself :) and i've always thought it was a sign, probably daft but il give it a go,

would anyone alter my plan at all ladies or add to it?

Also hoping for girl attempt in March ideally to have a November girl... well that's my dream! Good luck Xx

fiveboys
January 3rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
Last two days is 1 hour in the morning and 45 minutes in the evening on my cross trainer x

fiveboys
January 3rd, 2017, 02:50 PM
Also hoping for girl attempt in March ideally to have a November girl... well that's my dream! Good luck Xx

Awsome hun..we'l be sway buddies :) x

Butterflies buttercups
January 3rd, 2017, 03:03 PM
Wow that's great dedication 5 boys ! Xxx

meoab
January 3rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
Good luck!! May I ask how your lifestyle was and what kind of diet you followed when conceiving your boys? Very interesting; 5 :)

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2017, 04:45 PM
Thanks hun im finding it hard to get the calories up in just two meals i only got to 1000 calories yeaterday :( il have a look today what i can add in thats higher in calories x

Add in another meal. Both 2 and 3 meals are allowed on LE Diet, you just push the first meal back a few hours. Still eat 3x a day!

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2017, 04:46 PM
Are you guys BD every 2 days with protection or is he releasing every 2 days?

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Thank you hun.. have you had your baby yet? Awwww im likeing the idea of sweets �� im hopeing to get clomid this week ready, if you can check the dates though hun incase i cant get it il buy it from you hun xx

Were you doing the PCOS diet though??? That is a no-no on the PCOS-type diet.

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2017, 04:47 PM
^^ you would need to use fruit, high carb veg, whole grains, dairy, etc to get more cals

Shannshaff
January 3rd, 2017, 05:35 PM
That sounds like a great sway 5boys! I am excited to see you swaying and trying for another. I will be trying soon as well. I *think* ppaf has returned and now it is time for the fun to begin.

MrsTheatrical
January 3rd, 2017, 11:01 PM
Awsome hun..we'l be sway buddies :) x

For sure :)

subban
January 4th, 2017, 10:33 PM
I have no advise Fiveboys but wanted to say god luck! I remember when we were all following your HT cycle and how your little man was so ment to be. I have everything crossed that your sway will bring your family this long awaited baby girl. [emoji177]

And I am AMAZED that you are able to exercise that much with 6 kids !!

3 beautiful boys [emoji970] (10) [emoji970](7) [emoji970](4) and our HRC HT DD [emoji166] (2016)

fiveboys
January 5th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Are you guys BD every 2 days with protection or is he releasing every 2 days?

Hes releasing hun..im to tired from the gym lol x

Dreamsister
January 5th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Dear Fiveboys. Just want to stop by and say what a great plan. I think you only have to do one hour of cardio so cardio both in the morning and afternoon might be too much. If I were you I would also add a 3. meal (delayed breakfast). With only two meals and all that exersice it might get too hard in the long run. I upped my calories intake with rice, rice and rice and loooots of vegetables. Also I heard that new moon sway girl and full moon sway boy more than the months you conciece. Looking forward to follow your journey. Pink dust and GL.

Mother to 3 handsome boys ❤️ and pregnant with a baby girl due in June 2017 [emoji120]. DW (41) [emoji1326] DH (38) [emoji144]

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2017, 02:46 PM
great point, dreamsister!

fiveboys
January 6th, 2017, 02:51 PM
great point, dreamsister!

I did my first weigh today after a week on diet and exercise and im down 6lb so il just do the 1 hour in the gym from now on.. and im making sure im getting my calories :) im finding stir fry and stew helping with the veg intake..was there any veg that i should avoid though x

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2017, 03:14 PM
We started off thinking that the nutrients in veg swayed, but then subsequent experience has shown that they really don't. If all things are equal and you have the option, you may want to select a lower nutrient option vs. a higher (so like, iceberg instead of romaine lettuce or whatever) but we have not found that actually matters and have had a lot of success with people eating gobs of all kinds of fruit and veg.

Dreamsister
January 6th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Are you going to be monitored with scans while taking Clomid? Maybe this is a good idea bc then you will be able to know which day your eggs are ready to pop.

Mother to 3 handsome boys ❤️ and pregnant with a baby girl due in June 2017 [emoji120]. DW (41) [emoji1326] DH (38) [emoji144]

4blue2pink
January 6th, 2017, 04:54 PM
good luck fiveboys :) it wouldnt let me reply to you on my thread, said the posts need to approved first.. they may appear at some point i didnt ignore you!! my fingers are crossed you get your girl, i didnt realise you had gone ht for your youngest that must have been very stressful, keep us all updated with how you get on xx

1pinkplease.
January 6th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Hi Fiveboys...just stopping by to say all the best with your sway! It seems we are in the same boat as I have 5 boys too and will TTC Pink at some point soon hopefully! I'll be following this thread very closely...I know this may sound weird but I'm so excited for you lol!!

fiveboys
January 26th, 2017, 09:47 AM
well my first attempt will be soon, should hopefully be ovulating february 26th aslong as my dates dont change fx,,, this date will be so perfect for me and also been checking on the lunar phase and that will be new moon and also the chinesse calender says a girl and she would be born on my birthday also, so im just praying that i still ovulate on the 26th but i know clomid might change this date :( so ive stuck to the diet best i can, no meat at all and low everything, im having one vodka and diet coke every night, im not going to the gym any more but doing 60 minutes every night on my spin bike watching the soaps on tv lol, taking metformin and got my clomid ready for cd 3, hubbys releasing every 3 days, the only thing im not sure of is when to bd, i know to bd once my test shows a smiley solid face but because i really do want to get pregnant in february im thinking maybe we should also bd 2 days before as hubby as low sperm count and im worried one attempt might not get me pregnant,, any thoughts ladies x

Butterflies buttercups
January 26th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Just want to day five boys it sounds perfect and how lovely she will be born on your birthday (fingers crossed for a 'she' )
Wanting to wish u so much luck sounds like you're doing really well with it all & clomid should def give an extra push in the pink direction xx

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2017, 01:56 PM
I would have you BD every 4 days starting after AF and going thru till when you are sure you've ovulated (even if this means going all the way thru to NEXT AF!!) and then you can add in another attempt at positive OPK if you'd like.

babybells
January 26th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Goodluck!!! looks like a good sway to me!

fiveboys
January 27th, 2017, 02:36 AM
I would have you BD every 4 days starting after AF and going thru till when you are sure you've ovulated (even if this means going all the way thru to NEXT AF!!) and then you can add in another attempt at positive OPK if you'd like.

Thanks atomic...just checked and i got the flashing smiley today 4 days after my period so it looks like my cycle is staying the same that tomorrow day 5 i will have the solid face..so my cycle is period for 5 days then 5 days later i ovulate. Then 17 days after the solid smiley face i get my period.. so next period should be february 14th and il start clomid on cd 3 to 6 so il finish the last clomid on sunday 19th feb.. my usual ovulation would be on the 23rd just wondering when do most women ovulate after the last clomid pill? I really wanted ovulation to hold out until the 26th for new moon but if i ovulate normal that would be the 23rd :(

Dreamsister
January 27th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Good luck FB. How exiting that you are about to attempt. Have confidence that you did enough already with diet and cardio to send a signal to your body.
I think we had two attempts in my fertile window. I was also on Clomid but only 25 mg. and then I had a scan to measure my follicles and I got prescribed Ovitrelle injection to make sure I did O and exactly when. This took the pressure away because that way I did not have to pinpoint O myself and pee on O-sticks. We had one attempt two days before O and right after O. GL and FX. Remember to eat pineapple after your attempt in the days of implantation and stick to the diet and cardio until you hopefully get a BFP.

Mother to 3 boys ❤️ and pregnant with a baby girl due in June 2017 [emoji120]. DW (41) [emoji1326] DH (38) [emoji144]

atomic sagebrush
January 27th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Thanks atomic...just checked and i got the flashing smiley today 4 days after my period so it looks like my cycle is staying the same that tomorrow day 5 i will have the solid face..so my cycle is period for 5 days then 5 days later i ovulate. Then 17 days after the solid smiley face i get my period.. so next period should be february 14th and il start clomid on cd 3 to 6 so il finish the last clomid on sunday 19th feb.. my usual ovulation would be on the 23rd just wondering when do most women ovulate after the last clomid pill? I really wanted ovulation to hold out until the 26th for new moon but if i ovulate normal that would be the 23rd :(

Ok, I'm not sure that's really what your cycle is doing. I think you're ovulating 1 or 2 or even 3 days after the solid smiley. The reason I say this is because solid is NOT O Day, it's surge day. You ovulate 24-36 hours average after that solid smiley, not the day OF the solid smiley, and also it is unusual to regularly go 17 days after O for AF to arrive. It's also unusual to regularly O on CD 10. I think you're Oing a bit later than you think.

But Clomid very well may change all of this anyway.

You're taking Clomid cD 3-6 or 3-7? Supposed to be CD 3-7

Most women O 5-10 days after the LAST Clomid they take.

You understand that the way the moon stuff works is that IF it does work (and that's a BIG IF) it works because of moonlight and not magic. So 3 days after new moon is STILL going to be new moon - there is very very little moonlight then as well.

fiveboys
January 31st, 2017, 05:48 AM
Really confused with my cervical mucus ive always had quite thick mucus but since my miscarrage in December (im ovulating for the second time now) ive had just clear fluid and not the usual mucus... ive been taking metformin so im not sure if this would change it at all.. does anyone know if this type of mucus sways at all or if i need to be doing something to change it ready for my February attempt..its not even stringy its just wet patches on my underwear sorry for tmi x

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2017, 01:02 PM
Clear fluid is considered fertile EWCM.

We used to think CM mattered but if it does, it's changes we can't see with the naked eye. I've seen so many CM opposites (boys with no or thick EWCM, girls with fertile CM - myself included) that it is mighty tough for me to buy into the idea that it's telling us anything of value.

What I'd figure, is if it's different than when you got your boys - that's all good, right??

fiveboys
February 1st, 2017, 01:15 PM
Clear fluid is considered fertile EWCM.

We used to think CM mattered but if it does, it's changes we can't see with the naked eye. I've seen so many CM opposites (boys with no or thick EWCM, girls with fertile CM - myself included) that it is mighty tough for me to buy into the idea that it's telling us anything of value.

What I'd figure, is if it's different than when you got your boys - that's all good, right??

Love the way your thinking hun..im gonna stop stressing over the little things and just roll with it xx

Greydore
February 6th, 2017, 07:41 PM
What is the purpose of eating pineapple after O?

cosmosis
February 6th, 2017, 07:59 PM

A pineapple and its core have an enzyme called Bromelain, which is an anti-inflammatory as well as a blood thinner and is said to aid in implantation. There is no real science behind it, although I believe this is part of the reason some women take baby aspirin.

I'm a firm believer in using food as medicine and eating a serving or two of fresh pineapple can't hurt, imo. :)

atomic sagebrush
February 9th, 2017, 12:51 PM

Some people believe it helps with implantation.

fiveboys
February 22nd, 2017, 06:50 AM
Ladies need some advice please... so my period started 15th feb quite a strong flow..i started clomid cd 3 and finished yesterday cd 7.. i thought i wouldnt ovulate for awhile but today i got a flashing face i got tempted to test as i had a few niggle o pains...so my cycle is pretty much smack on the same with the clomid..going by last months tests il have another 2 days of flashing face then a solid which should be saturday...i bd monday and i will bd on the solid face day but should i also bd from now until saturday?? Arghhhhhhhhh

Dreamsister
February 22nd, 2017, 07:56 AM
How exiting that your attempt is just around the corner. I cannot advice you about how many attempts. We BD'ed 2-3 times in my fertile window. GL Fiveboys. Will be thinking of you and sending you lots of pink dust.

Mother to 3 boys ❤️ and pregnant with a baby girl due in June 2017 [emoji120]. DW (41) [emoji1326] DH (38) [emoji144]

fiveboys
February 22nd, 2017, 08:38 AM
Thank you hun....i cant believe how nervous i am... i thought the clomid would have delayed o for a few days... i cant wait to be pregnant again either boy or girl :) il keep you updated xx

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2017, 01:56 PM
Ladies need some advice please... so my period started 15th feb quite a strong flow..i started clomid cd 3 and finished yesterday cd 7.. i thought i wouldnt ovulate for awhile but today i got a flashing face i got tempted to test as i had a few niggle o pains...so my cycle is pretty much smack on the same with the clomid..going by last months tests il have another 2 days of flashing face then a solid which should be saturday...i bd monday and i will bd on the solid face day but should i also bd from now until saturday?? Arghhhhhhhhh

You can't go by last month's tests. That's not going to tell you anything or the O pains either since those things are affected hugely by the Clomid.

I think you need to BD now, to cover yourself, and then pick it up with every 4 days after that (or Saturday if you prefer, I think that is 4 days, sorry I need coffee LOL). I prefer you guys to be in with a decent chance of conception on the Clomid and so I would suggest regular attempts but it's up to you. If you do want to try just one attempt then I'd hold off waiting for positive but be sure you understand it's not necessarily going to happen on Saturday.

fiveboys
February 23rd, 2017, 03:31 AM
Thanks atomic im going to do what you suggest..we bd yesterday so we will go every 4 days now and on the solid face day �� x

Dreamsister
February 23rd, 2017, 04:10 AM
Remember to eat pineapple and pineapple-core. This is said to help implantation. Also remember to stick to the diet and exersice until you get your BFP. FX you get a sticky bean very soon.

fiveboys
March 12th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Im pregnant ladies whoooohoooooo... 12 dpo and got my first positive test just now..im soooo happy xxx

Faithinpink
March 12th, 2017, 01:28 AM
A huge Congratulations fiveboys :fx: for pink Xx

Floris
March 12th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Congratulations and congratulations! That's wonderful!

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Huge congrats!

Chessika
March 12th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Yeah, congratulations! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!:luck:

pinkone2013
March 12th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Congrats hope this is your girl

Dreamsister
March 13th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Wuhuuu. Huge congrats FB. That is amazing.

mumof4boyz
March 18th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Oh wow, congrats! Hope this is your baby girl :DD:

Bettybleu
March 25th, 2017, 05:18 AM
Yay congratulations fb I only come back to see how you are doing. Fantastic news!! I sooooo hope this is your little pink one. Xxxx

fiveboys
April 28th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Update ladies... so im now 10 weeks and awaiting the results of my harmony teat so hopefully this time next week i will know if bubs is finally a girl or another little dude..i hope your all well xx

XXforhubby
April 28th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Stalking (in a non-creepy way!) [emoji6]!!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]Baby Girl [emoji254]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji178]

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)

queen-of-harts
April 28th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Best of luck!

ELP
April 29th, 2017, 03:41 AM
Stalking too!!! I hope its your little lady 5b's if not then a gorgeous little man to steal your heart all over again :HH::luck:

4blue2pink
April 29th, 2017, 08:07 AM
so excited for you 5B! Congratulations on your pregnancy and fingers crossed for pink for you! :) do you mind me asking where you had the harmony test done? im UK too and considering it but cant find much info about it xx

fiveboys
April 29th, 2017, 09:04 AM
so excited for you 5B! Congratulations on your pregnancy and fingers crossed for pink for you! :) do you mind me asking where you had the harmony test done? im UK too and considering it but cant find much info about it xx

Babybond does them its the nipt test and cost 400 x

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Good luck!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jconger
May 1st, 2017, 02:50 PM
Can't wait to hear!!

subban
May 1st, 2017, 06:45 PM
I am so stressed for you! I hope all is well! ❤️

3 beautiful boys [emoji970] (10) [emoji970](7) [emoji970](4) and our HRC HT DD [emoji166] (2016)

subban
May 9th, 2017, 01:03 PM
How are you doing ? Thinking of you !

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2017, 01:22 PM

subban
May 9th, 2017, 01:22 PM
How are you doing ? Thinking of you !

subban
May 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM
OMG!!!! I have tears for you FB after having followed your journey!!

fiveboys
May 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Just found out im finally having a healthy baby girl..im in total shock xx

Mommy2apples
May 9th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Oh my gosh girl!! So excited for you!!

coralsky
May 9th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Oh wow wow wow!!!! I have been thinking of you, and praying so hard!!! Sooooo happy for you hun!!! AMAZING news!!! Huge congrats!! And happy pink shopping ;) xxxx

The Anchor
May 9th, 2017, 02:01 PM
OMG! HUGE CONGRATS fiveboys!!!

chattymonkey
May 9th, 2017, 02:06 PM
OMG, I am totally n utterly thrilled for you!!! Congratulations x a million!! I don't know if you remember from the HT section, but I stumbled on your sway a while ago and have been anxiously refreshing my phone all day to see your update!!! Truly wonderful news!! Amazing!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

fiveboys
May 9th, 2017, 02:10 PM
36144 thank you soooo much ladies..i feel like wer like a family on here and everyones support is amazing..heres me and my youngest monkeys xx

The Anchor
May 9th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Upside down! LOL. Love it!

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2017, 02:15 PM
So adorable! :)

Babygirlquest
May 9th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Fabulous news! Congrats on your little princess! She will be spoiled rotten with those big brothers! Beautiful!

ksmom
May 9th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Huge congrats! Enjoy your little princess. Xx

Dreamsister
May 9th, 2017, 03:22 PM
What a beautifull picture FB. I am SOOO deeply happy and beyond thrilled for you. This is sooooo amazing. You deserve it so much. You have had such a great and inspiring attitude during first HT- and then your sway-journey. Now your dream is finally coming true. [emoji120][emoji8]

Mother to 3 boys ❤️ and pregnant with a baby girl due in June 2017 [emoji120]. DW (42) [emoji1326] DH (40) [emoji144]

Bettybleu
May 9th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Omg!!! I am just beyond thrilled for you!!! I know we started this journey together and your little boy was so meant to be.... now here you are with a baby girl on board. So so so very deserved. I am crying for you because I know what it means after a house full of bouncing boys!!! Please keep in touch I can't wait to see the princess [emoji7] how did the boys take it?! And your husband??!! And your mum!! Xx

Floris
May 9th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Wow! Such wonderful news!!! I'm extra happy for you after what you been through. Congratulations!!!

Pepper
May 9th, 2017, 05:25 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How great news. Enjoy every moment.

fiveboys
May 10th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Omg!!! I am just beyond thrilled for you!!! I know we started this journey together and your little boy was so meant to be.... now here you are with a baby girl on board. So so so very deserved. I am crying for you because I know what it means after a house full of bouncing boys!!! Please keep in touch I can't wait to see the princess [emoji7] how did the boys take it?! And your husband??!! And your mum!! Xx

My husband cried more than me and said finally i done it, then jumped in the air and pulled his hip out lol so hes been in agony all night.. my 3 older boys 21.18.13 were so happy and shocked and my parents cried as they have all grandsons even from my 5 brothers i was the last girl born.. i havent slept im just so thankfull xx

Pbn3
May 10th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Wow huge congratulations!!! So happy for you and your entire family💕 what a beautiful day this must be! Enjoy mumma!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Jconger
May 10th, 2017, 12:34 AM
So so so amazing FB!! Big congrats!! Everyone is saying your story! I don't know if. Did you sway prior to this lil lady and get a boy? Please share if you are comfortable!

Also, ladies with multiples... I feel like we are having our DG and I was right with the girls even though I really wanted DD2 to be a boy. I tried to convince myself she was lol, but I really do feel like this baby is a boy. But then when I think about seeing them on the big screen I can only hear girl... I don't know why. I think it's fear getting to me just thinking we could never have a boy... did anyone else experience this and has finally heard their DG?!!

MrsTheatrical
May 10th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Massive congratulations! X

fiveboys
May 10th, 2017, 03:21 AM
So so so amazing FB!! Big congrats!! Everyone is saying your story! I don't know if. Did you sway prior to this lil lady and get a boy? Please share if you are comfortable!

Also, ladies with multiples... I feel like we are having our DG and I was right with the girls even though I really wanted DD2 to be a boy. I tried to convince myself she was lol, but I really do feel like this baby is a boy. But then when I think about seeing them on the big screen I can only hear girl... I don't know why. I think it's fear getting to me just thinking we could never have a boy... did anyone else experience this and has finally heard their DG?!!

Thank you hun...previously i spent all my savings on ht in clinic ******** and i was the one and think only one that they refused to tell me gender until i was in theatre for implantation..and we only had one embryo that made it so we decided to go for it and found out he was a boy in theatre but i certainly wouldnt change things now..xxx

ELP
May 10th, 2017, 03:37 AM
This is amazing news!! Gonna have a smile on my face all day for you, well done to you all xxx:HH:

Faithinpink
May 10th, 2017, 03:59 AM
So very happy for you and your family 5boys. Enjoy pink shopping :cheer:

ever hopeful
May 10th, 2017, 04:59 AM
Woo hoo, huge congrats Five Boys - so so pleased you will have your happy ending. xx

4blue2pink
May 10th, 2017, 07:48 AM
YAY!! :D So happy for you five boys! enjoy every second of your pregnancy with your baby :XX: xx

atomic sagebrush
May 10th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Feelings just aren't reliable. We have ALL been in that place where we wondered if we even COULD have a baby of our DG and imagined it was an opposite! I have people tell me allllll the time they are sure sure sure their sway failed only to have happy news, and occasionally the opposite as well. :)

kittendreams
May 10th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Congratulations fiveboys yours is one amazing story and a very well deserved happy ending! Your determination and persistence is an inspiration!
Enjoy every precious moment xxx
Ps love your Dh's reaction!

lindz
May 13th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Congrats!! So amazing you're finally getting your girl!

Jossyj6,7
May 22nd, 2017, 06:33 AM
Thank you hun...previously i spent all my savings on ht in clinic ******** and i was the one and think only one that they refused to tell me gender until i was in theatre for implantation..and we only had one embryo that made it so we decided to go for it and found out he was a boy in theatre but i certainly wouldnt change things now..xxx
Thank God you made it. Am also a mother of 5 boys planing to sway pink

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Alias83
May 28th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Fiveboys! (Well 6boys!) I have just popped back into the forums and stumbled across your post. I followed your previous ht cycle as well.. Huge congratulations!! Wishing you a safe, smooth pregnancy, xoxo

Claire33
May 29th, 2017, 04:57 AM
I'm so happy for you! I was considering going HT at R when you were in the middle of your ordeal there, so I remember you and your story so well. Congrats on your HT baby boy and Sway baby girl!!! :running:

anga236
August 28th, 2017, 08:26 PM
With my daughter I was eating lot of milk sweets (Indian sweets). Haven't ate anything healthy

nyc0404
August 28th, 2017, 09:45 PM
New to the forums, but just wanted to say congratulations! This is so exciting. Your little princess is going to have the best 6 bodyguards ever! Congrats again xoxo

Teacher5Mom
October 9th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Congratulations fiveboys on your healthy baby girl! I know you're tremendously happy and blessed!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

ttcgirl39
October 22nd, 2018, 11:14 AM
So I think this is an old thread not sure as new here but what did you do differently than when you conceived your boys.

atomic sagebrush
October 23rd, 2018, 04:35 PM
I'm not sure she's active here any more but here is her sway! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/58433-fiveboys-pink-sway-2017-a.html