PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to TM monday but having second thoughts on the clinc

Sevenboys&counting
January 5th, 2017, 09:06 AM
I am supposed to be going to TM in Cyprus on Monday (9th) I was put on the pill to adust my cycle but clearly my body had other ideas as I started to bleed a week before my last pill which is the exact date I should of had a period had I not been on the pill, anyway I had practicailly stopped bleeding by the time I finshed my pack of pills and didnt bleed again but TM think this is ok? But surely that cant be right? so now I am thinking it will just be a wasted trip as it will be day 18 when I arrive!!! I only have enough money to try this once so I dont want to waste my money. Its kind of put me off the clinic.
I only have £10k to include flights/hotel etc so USA is out of the question and I am hoping the pill would of started working like it should so I can go in Feb.

Does anyone know if Bahceci, Genesis or Ada or any other clinics are having good results at the moment?

Kittybear
January 5th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Genesis babies were born here recently.

I urge you to become a dream member as most of the ht ladies only post on the member pages.

Good luck! X