PDA

View Full Version : Due March / April / May 2017 (4)

Pages : [1] 2

Cinss
January 6th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Hey ladies don't be shy, join the group if your due in March April and May 2017.

Pinkinthestars - 22nd February - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Cinss - 1st March - didn't sway - hoping for a boy - having a girl ❤

Lindz - 1st March - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

Kellbell827 - 10th March - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Purple - 11th March - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Jensy - 15th March - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

Alr7991 - 17th March - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Nessa84 - 18th March - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

Jenren - 23rd March - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a boy 💙

3'sacharm - 26th March - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Annalucy - 28th March - swayed girl - having a surprise 💚

Baby2016baby - 1st April - swayed boy - having a girl ❤

Dreams4violet - 2nd April - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a boy 💙

Everythingsrosey - 4th April - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a girl ❤

Julz - 6th April - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

Rubyroo83 - 7th April - ivf - having a girl ❤

Burakoam - 8th April - swayed boy - having a girl ❤

Brandles - 8th April - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a girl ❤

Magical22 - 20th April - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a boy 💙

Jdd1017 - end April - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

Pink2016 - 10th May - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Girlieplease - 13th May - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

Lissastick - 15th May - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

All*blue*everything - 30th May - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a boy 💙

Magical22
January 6th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Sub [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burakoam
January 6th, 2017, 11:38 PM
ah

purple
January 7th, 2017, 03:50 AM
3'sacham I'm thinking your friend is having a boy too from that nub shot (in the previous thread) :)

I don't have varicose veins but do feel pretty swollen down there, also pretty achey first thing in the morning when I get up. Most of my aches and pains tend to come and go from day to day. The other day must have been a growth day as my lower belly was all sore and achey and I was struggling to walk at a reasonable pace but then the next day I was ok and actually got told I needed to slow down my walking!

I'm feeling fairly organised for bubs arrival. I ordered a new pram last week after finding a good deal and today I went to get the car seat and cot mattress while they were on special. The nursery has been started thanks to my dad coming over to paint it. It still needs a bit more painting but hopefully next weekend I can start setting up the cot and other furniture then sort out all the bits an pieces.

I have 5 weeks left of work. I was going to finish at 37 weeks but changed my mind and it is now 36 weeks. It is the last time I will have a baby so I may as well get a bit of a break before she arrives (lucky my two boys will be in school!).

Christmas and new years really made the last few weeks fly by! It is hard to believe we are getting close to meeting our bubs. I wonder who will be first out of the group? :)

3'sacharm
January 7th, 2017, 06:20 AM
Cinns - my due date was changed to 26th march ;)

I've slowed down a lot already although still going to the gym/classes etc. That's how my vv started purple, swelling and aching, especially worse in the morning when I first get up!! I have 7 weeks left at work, I'm also finishing st 36 weeks.x

purple
January 7th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Cinns - my due date was changed to 26th march ;)

I've slowed down a lot already although still going to the gym/classes etc. That's how my vv started purple, swelling and aching, especially worse in the morning when I first get up!! I have 7 weeks left at work, I'm also finishing st 36 weeks.x

Oh no.. well hopefully mine doesn't develop any further!

EDIT: Ok (TMI).. I had a look and maybe I have a little bit of vv already! That seems to be a new one for me, oh the joys of pregnancy!

jenren
January 7th, 2017, 06:24 PM
I developed vv with my last baby and they came back quick for this one. It is so uncomfortable especially since my little ones tend to sit low the third trimester. I think a lot of people actually have them but no one talks about it lol I used a special support belt the last few weeks of my pregnancy for ds3 to help with the pressure and swelling. It looks almost like I girl jock strap. It isn't pretty but I wore it under my clothes and it helped tremendously

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Burakoam
January 8th, 2017, 10:42 AM
For those of you with multiple children can you confirm a theory for me? I believe these 'zings' and sharp stabs i feel in what can only be described as my cervix is the closest we get to feeling when our cervix is making changes. I know 27 weeks is early so i dont expect its anything big or what not, i had these really bad with angela and still only ended up 90% effaced and 2 CM dialated by 39 weeks but i am convinced that when my cervix was 'doing work' to get to that point it was these niggles i get that im having right now even...my two pregnancies are close together too so maybe i AM set to be a bit more ripe before 39 weeks if you know what i mean...I know if i google it lots of women will say thats what they think these are but i want YOUR opinion :)

purple
January 9th, 2017, 12:59 AM
I'm not sure I have felt those.. or can't remember?

I didn't have any internal checks with DS2 but with DS1 my cervix went from non favorable to very favourable within about 3 days just before 40wks. It was 8 years ago so I can't remember feeling anything.

Lissastick
January 9th, 2017, 01:03 AM
My mom is not helping at all by telling me "what if you find out on Friday that it's really a girl and not a boy!?"

Ugh. It doesn't help my GD at all that my mom, son, and even my DH (secretly) wanted the baby to be a girl.

I suspect that we will get a good view of his boy parts this time and everyone in my family will be satisfied.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

purple
January 9th, 2017, 05:32 AM
We had someone who insisted DS2 was going to be a girl even though we clearly saw his boy parts on the ultrasound and had no doubts he would defiantly be a boy. Luckily I didn't have to see this person that often and the rest of the family were happy to accept that he was going to be a boy.

Hopefully once you have the scan your mum will stop saying silly stuff like that. Hope you get some nice photos of your little man :)

Burakoam
January 9th, 2017, 03:22 PM
There is someone that has stopped in before to comment on ferritin and i now have a result from 2013...i guess it was tested...thats a few years ago at this point but seeing as how i am still anemic and was back then as well i doubt it has changed much...my ferritin level was 28..said within range but the cut off was 15 and goes into big numbers i think 200-300 something so that seems...ridiculous. Anyone have more info on that? someone had what their ob or endo said was 'optimal' ferritin range info..

Burakoam
January 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Thing is i dont understand..ive been on an iron supplement this whole pregnancy because i worry about being anemic in pregnancy and it doesnt want to budge from 11.5... :(

Cinss
January 9th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Thing is i dont understand..ive been on an iron supplement this whole pregnancy because i worry about being anemic in pregnancy and it doesnt want to budge from 11.5... :(
I have no idea, but sounds like you could do with an infusion rather than supps

Burakoam
January 9th, 2017, 06:59 PM
You think thats what it is? my platelets and alot of other things are low too...i

cosmosis
January 9th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Try proferrin, it is the only iron supp that worked for me. Doesn't have the constipation side effect either and the body can actually put it to use because it is heme iron.

Burakoam
January 9th, 2017, 07:16 PM
got my ferritin panel back that they actually drew today and not in 2013...my ferritin is 24, so it has gotten worse :(

Right now a good iron supplement would probably only normalize me as i have had total and complete liquid this entire pregnancy. A result of my low TSH no doubt. I will look into that supplement cosmosis..thank you :)

cosmosis
January 9th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Yw! <3 Speaking of liquid, alot of midwives have women take liquid chlorophyll to build good hemoglobin as well as prevent PP hemorrhage. You may want to add that in :)

purple
January 10th, 2017, 01:18 AM
My feritin was 8 but hemaglobin 118. The feritin is what you have stored available to make hemaglobin so you might just be converting all the supplements to hemaglobin and not able to catch up to store any? Anyway that is my basic understanding as I'm not a medical person!

lindz
January 10th, 2017, 12:54 PM
My husband started building the crib, excited to start getting the nursery decorated. Only 7 weeks or so to go. They were worried about my blood pressure, so they gave me an ultrasound to be on the safe side. Everything looked great and he was weighting about 3 pounds. I was hoping there miraculously wouldn't be a penis but no such luck, it was clear as day. He did look cute though like his brother. Still feeling crazy amounts of jealousy every time I see a baby girl or someone announces they're expecting a girl. Wish I knew how to make those feelings go away, and just be happy with what I have.

purple
January 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Those feelings get easier with time but I'm not sure they go away. I think I was ready to move on and accept two boys when I got my bfp for this one.

My dad finished painting my nursery yesterday so it is ready to start putting furniture in although now I want to get all the carpets cleaned first.

2 months today until my due date! It seems so close yet so far when you are getting more and mor uncomfortable! 1 month until work is finished!! I can't wait to rest, I haveva chesty cough and sore throat I cant seem to shake at the moment. I was already breathless so this isn't helping.

Lissastick
January 10th, 2017, 07:02 PM
I accepted two boys before I got pregnant. I've always been pretty negative about myself. I never thought I had a chance conceiving a girl. Only because I got what I wanted the first time, considered myself extremely lucky and didn't think that would happen again. And yeah, so I thought it would be a boy. I wasn't really getting my hopes up for a girl. My husband did. He just imagined we'd have one of each because he wanted that and my son prefers playing with girls, so just wanted a sister. I think they are more disappointed than I am!!

But, I am disappointed. Just, not in the same way as them, I guess?

purple
January 11th, 2017, 12:40 AM
Everyone has their own reasons for preferring a particular gender and I guess everyone handles the disappointment differently.

Aghh.. I'm struggling today having to sit at my desk. I just want to go home and lie down. Sorry... I will try not to complain the next 2 months! I'm sure everyone is uncomfortable... or will be soon :)

Girlieplease
January 11th, 2017, 07:43 AM
My husband started building the crib, excited to start getting the nursery decorated. Only 7 weeks or so to go. They were worried about my blood pressure, so they gave me an ultrasound to be on the safe side. Everything looked great and he was weighting about 3 pounds. I was hoping there miraculously wouldn't be a penis but no such luck, it was clear as day. He did look cute though like his brother. Still feeling crazy amounts of jealousy every time I see a baby girl or someone announces they're expecting a girl. Wish I knew how to make those feelings go away, and just be happy with what I have.

Lindz, I think this is all very much part and parcel of gd. I had my 20 week scan last week and although I know from the harmony test that am having my third boy, I still hoped against hope it was wrong. I had found a few cases on the Internet that suggested it could be wrong, but these are very rare. Alas, it was confirmed at u/s that he is indeed a boy, I think it made my 20 week scan more difficult than I thought it would be. I still get jealous feelings as well, my sister in law's sister had a baby in December, she already has a dd and was convinced this was a boy and of course it's a gorgeous baby girl! Am hoping also that these feeling easy with time! Be gentle with yourself! X

Girlieplease
January 11th, 2017, 07:51 AM
I had my 20 week scan last week, it confirmed we are having a boy. I was still holding on to the crazy notion that the harmony test was wrong but alas no. I found the scan difficult but baby is healthy so that is great. I did not cry or anything and in fact it could of been worse, however, my dh was upset afterwards. He expected as soon as I saw the baby I would just fall in love with it and was bitterly disappointmented that it did nor happen. In some ways for my part I was not as upset as I thought I would be and I did think he was unbelievably cute sucking his thumb, to me it was progress and hope that I will get over this blasted gd but interestingly it was not enough for my dh! We never really discussed gd before as I suppose it was much milder with my other two. To me it's going to be on going process were at time I feel fine about it and other times sad.

Anyway here is a photo of the wee man sucking his thumb! 34433

XXforhubby
January 11th, 2017, 09:57 AM
I'm thread crashing! Girlieplease, be kind to yourself. My DH has had GD all three times too, when we heard boy. He said that it is an ongoing process that you just learn to deal with over time. It doesn't really ever go away but it lessens as time goes on.

(((Hugest Hugs)))

[emoji170][emoji1379]DS1, [emoji577]DS2, & [emoji602]DS3[emoji170]
[emoji166]One Last Pink Sway[emoji166]
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

Burakoam
January 11th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Girlie i am happy your baby boy is healthy and sucking away in there...and happy and proud for you that you handled better than even you thought you would. He really does have the most adorable profile.

Burakoam
January 11th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Purple..complain away. its what we are here for and i am certain others will be complaining too as will I...the last 2-3 months are so brutal on our bodies. Ugh.

Magical22
January 11th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I had my 20 week scan last week, it confirmed we are having a boy. I was still holding on to the crazy notion that the harmony test was wrong but alas no. I found the scan difficult but baby is healthy so that is great. I did not cry or anything and in fact it could of been worse, however, my dh was upset afterwards. He expected as soon as I saw the baby I would just fall in love with it and was bitterly disappointmented that it did nor happen. In some ways for my part I was not as upset as I thought I would be and I did think he was unbelievably cute sucking his thumb, to me it was progress and hope that I will get over this blasted gd but interestingly it was not enough for my dh! We never really discussed gd before as I suppose it was much milder with my other two. To me it's going to be on going process were at time I feel fine about it and other times sad.

Wow he is sooo gorgeous!!!

Lissastick
January 11th, 2017, 10:04 PM
I'm being really lazy about going over all my hypnobirthing materials again. I'm supposed to be reading the book again and downloading some relaxation tracks on my phone. Been procrastinating.

I need to start writing birth affirmations on my mirror again too.

We'll be requesting an approval for a homebirth at my next appointment! I'm a little more than a half hour away from my birth center, so it has to be approved. It's much cheaper and will work better for me and my family.

I'm excited and nervous about baby coming!!!!

I had a dream about him last night too. He's always so happy in my dreams ❤❤❤
My first son was not a happy baby at all. Haha 😂

purple
January 12th, 2017, 01:53 AM
I'm pretty slack at getting prepared for labour. I was reading the Calm Birth book but it doesn't really tell me anything I don't know. I guess it might help get in the right headspace maybe.

I'm fairly relaxed about the birth as I have done it twice before without issues. It still is in the back of my mind things can go wrong but I prefer not to focus on the negative side and am happy that my midwives will be prepared if there is a problem and we will deal with it then (ie. transfer to hospital).

Lissa, my 2nd was way more chilled out and happier than my 1st as a baby. I think being a 2nd time mum I was more relaxed, also his birth was more relaxed andprobably also his personality too. I hope you get a happy chilled out little man :)

Burakoam
January 12th, 2017, 12:12 PM
I am doing this fun test today.

It's no secret that I hate it. I am shaking pretty bad and want to vomit.blech.

Girlieplease
January 12th, 2017, 03:24 PM

What's the test? Angela looks so cute in the background x

Girlieplease
January 12th, 2017, 03:28 PM
I'm thread crashing! Girlieplease, be kind to yourself. My DH has had GD all three times too, when we heard boy. He said that it is an ongoing process that you just learn to deal with over time. It doesn't really ever go away but it lessens as time goes on.

(((Hugest Hugs)))

[emoji166]One Last Pink Sway[emoji166]

Thanks so much xxforhubby I really appreciate that. My dh and I talked last night for the first time about the impact that this has had on him, it was so sad but it made me think about you and how hard it must be to be swaying for your dh, my dh really would not if cared if we had all girls, all boys a mixture or none at all! I regularly stalk the 2ww fir updates and am so hoping you get your bfp soon, you really have struggled to conceive so that looks good for pink, I hope so x o

Girlieplease
January 12th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Girlie i am happy your baby boy is healthy and sucking away in there...and happy and proud for you that you handled better than even you thought you would. He really does have the most adorable profile.

Thanks so much x o

Girlieplease
January 12th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Wow he is sooo gorgeous!!!

Thanks, he is rather cute even if I do say so myself!

Magical22
January 12th, 2017, 04:30 PM

I have my glucose test Wednesday.

Burakoam
January 12th, 2017, 04:44 PM
It's the glucose test girlie. Beh.. I have never done well with them. Worst was my DD2 though. I puked and had to drink another one for them to count it :(

Good luck magical!

Lissastick
January 13th, 2017, 12:30 AM
I'm pretty slack at getting prepared for labour. I was reading the Calm Birth book but it doesn't really tell me anything I don't know. I guess it might help get in the right headspace maybe.

I'm fairly relaxed about the birth as I have done it twice before without issues. It still is in the back of my mind things can go wrong but I prefer not to focus on the negative side and am happy that my midwives will be prepared if there is a problem and we will deal with it then (ie. transfer to hospital).

Lissa, my 2nd was way more chilled out and happier than my 1st as a baby. I think being a 2nd time mum I was more relaxed, also his birth was more relaxed andprobably also his personality too. I hope you get a happy chilled out little man :)
I had a super long labor with my DS 1. And he was a high needs baby. Ugh.
I am confident that my body STILL knows what it's doing...just nervous about my first son being OK with me screaming and having his baby brother at home.

I am planning to watch a bunch of birth videos with him, but, I hope some of the women are screamers because I sure was with my first son.

I am preparing myself for a long birth, but just crossing my fingers that it won't be that long. My labor stalled because I had to leave to the birth center. I'm thinking that won't happen if I get to stay home 😊

purple
January 13th, 2017, 06:02 AM
Hello Baby is a good book to read to him, I also showed him a few videos too.
Hello Baby : Jenni Overend : 9781845071103 (http://www.bookdepository.com/Hello-Baby-Jenni-Overend/9781845071103)

My son was pretty good during the labour and birth. He was just playing for a while, my mum read him Hello Baby again, he got my water bottle for me. He did get bored at one point and wanted my mum to take him outside to play but at that point dad arrived (not my plan, mum called him too early!) but it worked out ok as he took him outside to play. My labour started when I woke up with little niggles and DS2 was born just before 2pm.

lindz
January 13th, 2017, 08:11 AM
It's the glucose test girlie. Beh.. I have never done well with them. Worst was my DD2 though. I puked and had to drink another one for them to count it :(

Good luck magical!

I puked just after they took my. Mood this time, thank goodness! I can't imagine having to take the test twice. Hope you passed!

lindz
January 13th, 2017, 08:18 AM

Just curious, does your gender disappointment mostly come from you wanting a sister for your daughter or did you just not plan on having any boys, let alone 3?

Girlieplease
January 13th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Just curious, does your gender disappointment mostly come from you wanting a sister for your daughter or did you just not plan on having any boys, let alone 3?

Good question, I always wanted a dd, my aunt has 5 boys and always wanted a dd and became a very bitter person in part because she never had a dd. My mum and her were very close until my mum had me, am 10 months younger than her youngest son. When I was born she bought me a blue dress and said to my mum I will never buy her anything pink. Bizarrely am close to this aunt. Anyway, I was always terrified of never having a dd, but on my husbands side it's all boys no girls and on my side it's all boys as well so I just assumed I would have boys but was desperate for a girl. When I found out with my first she was a girl it was amazing. I then assumed I would have a second as most people I know have two of the same gender. At my scan with ds1 20 weeks I was told he was a girl and all my dreams had come true, I never had a sister and really wanted it for dd. I so invested in this idea and then was crushed at 36 weeks when I saw myself he was a boy. But I kicked the can down the road and we agreed to try again, must get a girl surely? Nope another boy. This was my last chance to give dd a sister. Been reflecting on my gd and I suppose it's in part a desire to recreate the experience I had with dd, which was so perfect ( I realise now it never would) and because dd is become more independent and needs me less and wanting to recreate that mother daughter bond with another girl. Does that make sense?

Burakoam
January 13th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Girlie, it makes sense. It also reads that you feel at least on a subconscious level you didnt soak up every moment with her like you feel you would have if you knew for sure she was going to be your last and only girl. We can only do the best we can with the information and knowledge we have at the time though, hopefully one day you wont beat yourself up over it anymore. Maybe your daughter will have a daughter of her own, think of how special that may feel for you? she may not get a sister, but then there is always the possibility of a 3 generation bond between you and your daughter and hers if she has one. The dream may change, but it 100% doesnt need to die. I am thinking you will get lots of grandaughters from your sons or at least one very special one from your daughter. By then we will probably not talk anymore as this site may or may not exist let alone if life gets too busy to come on..but know i will hope that for you for the rest of my time.

btw for someone like your aunt who wanted a daughter so much, surely your birth was painful at first which is probably why she said what she said to your mom...but look at how that turned out. You said you are close, and i am sure in part its because a niece in alot of ways CAN be like a daughter :) she could see herself or your mom or both inside of you i am sure.

lindz
January 13th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Good question, I always wanted a dd, my aunt has 5 boys and always wanted a dd and became a very bitter person in part because she never had a dd. My mum and her were very close until my mum had me, am 10 months younger than her youngest son. When I was born she bought me a blue dress and said to my mum I will never buy her anything pink. Bizarrely am close to this aunt. Anyway, I was always terrified of never having a dd, but on my husbands side it's all boys no girls and on my side it's all boys as well so I just assumed I would have boys but was desperate for a girl. When I found out with my first she was a girl it was amazing. I then assumed I would have a second as most people I know have two of the same gender. At my scan with ds1 20 weeks I was told he was a girl and all my dreams had come true, I never had a sister and really wanted it for dd. I so invested in this idea and then was crushed at 36 weeks when I saw myself he was a boy. But I kicked the can down the road and we agreed to try again, must get a girl surely? Nope another boy. This was my last chance to give dd a sister. Been reflecting on my gd and I suppose it's in part a desire to recreate the experience I had with dd, which was so perfect ( I realise now it never would) and because dd is become more independent and needs me less and wanting to recreate that mother daughter bond with another girl. Does that make sense?

Thanks for answering. Makes total sense. I was a little sad my first was a boy, but held onto the belief that my second and third could be girls. I have a twin sister and I love our sister bond. That's what I wanted for my own family. Now I'm just hoping my third will be a girl, but it doesn't stop me from being bummed that she'll never have the experience of growing up with a sister. Hopefully your daughter has/will have a best friend that will be like a sister to her, and she will enjoy growing up with her brothers. My friend had 4 younger brothers(she was the only girl), and now she's having her second boy. She's so excited about it. I love that she is able to have no GD despite being surrounded by boys her whole life.

Maybe a part of the bond and experience you have with your daughter comes from her being your first born? It's just so special to have the one on one time with them. I don't blame you for wanting a new little girl to be attached to you with the first one growing up so fast. I'm sorry this couldn't be your second girl. Third time should always be a charm :/

Girlieplease
January 13th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Girlie, it makes sense. It also reads that you feel at least on a subconscious level you didnt soak up every moment with her like you feel you would have if you knew for sure she was going to be your last and only girl. We can only do the best we can with the information and knowledge we have at the time though, hopefully one day you wont beat yourself up over it anymore. Maybe your daughter will have a daughter of her own, think of how special that may feel for you? she may not get a sister, but then there is always the possibility of a 3 generation bond between you and your daughter and hers if she has one. The dream may change, but it 100% doesnt need to die. I am thinking you will get lots of grandaughters from your sons or at least one very special one from your daughter. By then we will probably not talk anymore as this site may or may not exist let alone if life gets too busy to come on..but know i will hope that for you for the rest of my time.

btw for someone like your aunt who wanted a daughter so much, surely your birth was painful at first which is probably why she said what she said to your mom...but look at how that turned out. You said you are close, and i am sure in part its because a niece in alot of ways CAN be like a daughter :) she could see herself or your mom or both inside of you i am sure.
I am close to this aunt, she was not very nice to be when I was a child and my mum would have explained to me about her situation to try and help me make sense of it. She never did buy me anything pink! But we ended up going to university at the same time, albeit different universities. My aunt is like myself is found of lively debate so it formed a string bond. We were also going through similar experiences at uni with deadlines and therefore had lots in common. My aunt has four grandchildren, two girls and two boys and her first grandchild was a dd. As an adult she buys me lots of girlie gift and when my dd was born she bought her the pinkist dress she could find. My mum and her still have an awful relationship, it just never recovered and then other things happened. They still spend alot of time together but don't get on!

I should add my dd really wants a sister and complains bitterly about having two brothers, I still have not told her she is getting a third, I live in large clothes. Interestingly my dh thinks my dd would not have coped if I had had another girl. I am very close to her and her friend came for a cuddle with me when we were at a play place at the weekend and my dd was so jealous and huffed and was upset, she who knows!

How did your test go?
I was singing the wheels on the bus with my youngest before bed and when we got to the part of the horn on the bus he grabbed my boob and said honk honk! Two year old are so funny! X

Lissastick
January 13th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Had my scan today! We STILL did not get a pic of his junk! Haha. Again, only saw a flash of a moment on a screen what looked like boy parts. It's very different than with my DS 1. We had lots of CLEAR pictures all times of my scans where I could see his Frank and beans practically waving at me. Haha.

No matter, I still have no doubts that this baby is a boy. It's been strong in my intuition from day 1.

I would be FLAMING mad if it somehow was miraculously wrong and was a girl. Yeah. Mad. Because I am learning to be happy that he is a boy and I am injecting him into our future and lives, as a boy. And I wouldn't want to confuse the hell out of my toddler, either.

But, anyways. He's measuring a day early putting him due at May 14th instead of the 15th!

He's folded in half in there !!! Haha!!

All*blue*everything
January 14th, 2017, 10:48 AM
I had my 20wk scan on Thursday and beautiful baby boy looks healthy. I was so happy seeing him again!
my happiness didn't last long though as the next day I was at my in laws when my sis in law came in with her scan pics and after a son they are now expecting a daughter on the exact same day as me.
I joined in the happy chatter about girls etc, but had to go to the toilet when I could no longer old my emotions in, I spent the whole of yesterday crying and still feel sad today.
I love my baby boy and am happy that they are happy, I just cant control the feelings I have and how all of hubbys 5 siblings have gotten daughters yet we are expecting our 5th son. my two sils will have daughters a year apart and I know they will get closer and I will watch from afar feeling left out. an seeing a little girl the same age as my son and picturing if that's what our girl would look like just feels unberable atm.
does anyone have any advice or tips on how I can get passed this jelousy I'm usually a happy bubbly person and hate feeling like I want to cry all the time, even my sister cried when I told her they were having a girl because she knew how I would feel...
and I know how lucky I am to have so many healthy children when people cant even have 1 child and I am so blessed.

Burakoam
January 14th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Samantha Alexandria finally showed her darn face today. Had been struggling the whole pregnancy not seeing her face..she would hide it with hands or placenta...was worried cause they couldnt rule out cleft lip at my 20 week anatomy scan...

Despite my health struggles she is strong and BIG. they wanted to see 2 pounds today at my 28 week mark and instead she is measuring 3 pounds of solid baby. She also measures 29 weeks 1 day, though i just hit 28 weeks today. It is good to know and i feel i can relax just a bit more knowing she is growing well even if they never treat my damn thyroid.

purple
January 14th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Oh I'm sorry All Blue that your SIL is getting a girl. It does seem terribly unfair that it just happens so easy for some people. They really could be a bit more sensitive than to discuss how great having a girl is going to be right their in front of you!

I'm waiting to see what my SIL is having. I'm hoping she gets a girl but I know if I was expecting another boy I would probably want her to have a boy too as I would be jealous.

Burakoam, that is great you finally got to see her face! Does she look like any of your other daughters?

I'm so curious what my bub will look like but I'm going to have to wait another 8ish weeks.

Burakoam
January 14th, 2017, 05:44 PM
I think she looks like DD3

Angela (dd3) at 29 weeks :)

Magical22
January 15th, 2017, 02:23 AM
Sorry All Blue trust me Ive been in so many similar position, it sucks. My two SIL have Pp, they also fell pregnant sooo easily. I had miscarriage after miscarriage even a d&c the day the first granddaughter on DHs side (where my Gender depression comes from) was born. I did HT and still have no daughter. I've had so many unfair situations I just don't understand how to process it. I think knowing I can't have any more is just adding to the depression. Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone. [emoji8]

All*blue*everything
January 15th, 2017, 04:04 AM
Sorry All Blue trust me Ive been in so many similar position, it sucks. My two SIL have Pp, they also fell pregnant sooo easily. I had miscarriage after miscarriage even a d&c the day the first granddaughter on DHs side (where my Gender depression comes from) was born. I did HT and still have no daughter. I've had so many unfair situations I just don't understand how to process it. I think knowing I can't have any more is just adding to the depression. Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone. [emoji8]

Im so sorry u are feeling like that too, it definitely makes it worse to.think u are done, hubby said I may be able to talk him into a 6th which has helped a bit, but i don't know how I will feel with 5, 6 might be too much for me...i would like to try to sway though and then I can say ive tried x

Sent from mTalk

Girlieplease
January 15th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Samantha Alexandria finally showed her darn face today. Had been struggling the whole pregnancy not seeing her face..she would hide it with hands or placenta...was worried cause they couldnt rule out cleft lip at my 20 week anatomy scan...

Despite my health struggles she is strong and BIG. they wanted to see 2 pounds today at my 28 week mark and instead she is measuring 3 pounds of solid baby. She also measures 29 weeks 1 day, though i just hit 28 weeks today. It is good to know and i feel i can relax just a bit more knowing she is growing well even if they never treat my damn thyroid.

Oh my she is so cute, am sure you cannot wait to get a cuddle! Congratulations, x

Girlieplease
January 15th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Thanks for answering. Makes total sense. I was a little sad my first was a boy, but held onto the belief that my second and third could be girls. I have a twin sister and I love our sister bond. That's what I wanted for my own family. Now I'm just hoping my third will be a girl, but it doesn't stop me from being bummed that she'll never have the experience of growing up with a sister. Hopefully your daughter has/will have a best friend that will be like a sister to her, and she will enjoy growing up with her brothers. My friend had 4 younger brothers(she was the only girl), and now she's having her second boy. She's so excited about it. I love that she is able to have no GD despite being surrounded by boys her whole life.

Maybe a part of the bond and experience you have with your daughter comes from her being your first born? It's just so special to have the one on one time with them. I don't blame you for wanting a new little girl to be attached to you with the first one growing up so fast. I'm sorry this couldn't be your second girl. Third time should always be a charm :/

I totally think part of what is special about dd was she was my first, she was and still is the girl of my dreams, a really girlie girl, super smart, funny and witty. But alot of my desires and fantasies about having a sister for her are due to the fact that I never had a sister and totally idealise this role. Maybe if I had had a sister I would be more balanced and realise having a sister is not as perfect as I imagine. My friend has a sister and she really tries hard to have a relationship with her but her sister is not interested and we have talked at length about how this impacts on her. She is actually closer to her younger brother. So the reality of sisters is never straightforward x

Girlieplease
January 15th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Im so sorry u are feeling like that too, it definitely makes it worse to.think u are done, hubby said I may be able to talk him into a 6th which has helped a bit, but i don't know how I will feel with 5, 6 might be too much for me...i would like to try to sway though and then I can say ive tried x

Sent from mTalk

Sorry your feeling this way, I think you should see how you feel when baby is born. For my part, I only discovered swaying relatively recently. I never swayed for my other. Three. I always told myself when I found out about swaying, that I had to try and if I got an opposite I could content myself with I tried. I would have to say the reality having worked so hard at my sway and failing is so different. I regret trying in the first place, as am still in the same position I was before this pregnancy and now I have deal with that in context of a house move, changing car, more financial burden and less time for my other three. But then maybe is different as I have a dd, not sure. Would ht or adoption be an option? X

All*blue*everything
January 15th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Sorry your feeling this way, I think you should see how you feel when baby is born. For my part, I only discovered swaying relatively recently. I never swayed for my other. Three. I always told myself when I found out about swaying, that I had to try and if I got an opposite I could content myself with I tried. I would have to say the reality having worked so hard at my sway and failing is so different. I regret trying in the first place, as am still in the same position I was before this pregnancy and now I have deal with that in context of a house move, changing car, more financial burden and less time for my other three. But then maybe is different as I have a dd, not sure. Would ht or adoption be an option? X
We've talked about adoption, I wouldn't do ht x

Sent from mTalk

Burakoam
January 17th, 2017, 12:55 PM
I have no idea how since i cant even gain any weight apparently but i failed my glucose test...i shouldnt be surprised..i wasnt surprisedwith angela or even that heartbroken over it but this time it really is hitting me. my fasting level for the first test was 170...it didnt have to be fasting i just prefer to do mine like that as they do the 3 hour one that way anyhow...

Im just so sad. And i dont know what to do. I had finally gained 2 pounds, and now i am going to be told to go low carb and that isnt going to be helping me at all :(

purple
January 17th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Hmm sounds strange you failed it. Did you have extra weight to start? Will you need to do the 3 hour one to confirm?

Here they have changed it to just going straight to a 2 hour GTT as they said the 1 hour screening isn't reliable.

Magical22
January 17th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Doing my GTT right now, not even half way.

Burakoam
January 18th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Yes purple I did have extra weight.. i normally Am in the 120's for weight when I get pregnant but was 158 this time. Held steady until 2 weeks ago when it looked like I had lost weight and then at another two scales (all different) I had actually finally gained 2 pounds! I was ecstatic and now I am a bit sad. Weighed 161.8 today on a scale that had showed the previous gain so again I want to be happy despite my awful BMI that baby is well but now all I can think is as I get heavier my sugars will be worse. Ugh

BabsNMK
January 18th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Just to jump in. I had GD with my previous pregnancy (the other GD) and although yes plenty of women who had it were overweight, a large percentage were not. There are many many very thin women who get diagnosed. I started this pregnancy 30lbs less than last time and the odds of me having it again, despite being much thinner, are very high. It's the placenta's fault not necessarily the mom's fault although controlling it can be in the hands of the mom. But even then, some women need insulin (especially with subsequent GD pregnancies) and some don't. I did not have it with my 1st, diagnosed at 28 weeks with my second, and they start testing me at 14 weeks with this one. I've already been monitoring my sugars just to make sure. Anyway rant over but just know it doesn't all come down to weight and often times even it is out of mom's control

pinkinthestars
January 18th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Hmm sounds strange you failed it. Did you have extra weight to start? Will you need to do the 3 hour one to confirm?

Here they have changed it to just going straight to a 2 hour GTT as they said the 1 hour screening isn't reliable.

I did the 3 hour instead of the 2 hour gtt, also they changed what they take notice of more now my middle dandge was higher but not by much and I still got put in gtt group where as with my other 2 never had it and apparently they didn't use to pay attention to the middle reading.

Lissastick
January 19th, 2017, 05:06 AM
Everyone is talking about their Glucose test...mine is on February 13th. My husband is worried that I won't pass. Ugh. He just told me that he was worried that I wouldn't last time either! Sheesh!

I am going to deliver this baby as big as a house. I'm only 10 lbs less than the weight I delivered my first son at. Sigh.

Burakoam
January 19th, 2017, 11:40 AM
I think people reacted a little touchily on the weight comments. Obviously skinny people or heavy people get both diabetes and gestational diabetes. Weight is simply one of those things that while it doesn't always matter it IS a risk factor. And I am much heavier than I was before. 30-40 pounds is a big difference in my height and frame. An educated person will never assume you are fat just because you have diabetes and in fact I am sure that's why purple asked.. she knows it's a risk factor but knows also it doesn't mean that I am heavier. Better to ask than assume :) just in this case I am heavier and so my risk was probably greater even though it's a placenta issue it deals with your own bodily bloodflow and transport system and hormone levels as well or it would all be reflected in the baby and not the mom... which is why weight can be a problem.

Burakoam
January 19th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Good luck Lisa :) I am sure all will be well especially if your levels were good with your first. Mine were borderline with my first so I guess I should have known I'd get it eventually.. just didn't expect every pregnancy after :(

Lissastick
January 19th, 2017, 10:18 PM
My levels were quite good with my first. That was in 2013, though. I'm just going to be bummed out if I can't eat fried fish and ice cream anymore! Hahha! Oh yeah, I totally gave up on being a vegetarian! Hahaha!

All*blue*everything
January 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Everyone is talking about their Glucose test...mine is on February 13th. My husband is worried that I won't pass. Ugh. He just told me that he was worried that I wouldn't last time either! Sheesh!

I am going to deliver this baby as big as a house. I'm only 10 lbs less than the weight I delivered my first son at. Sigh.

That's good im already over the weight I delivered my last and I've 19wks to go!! So probably another 14+ pounds I actually cried when I weighed myself x

Sent from mTalk

Burakoam
January 20th, 2017, 06:12 PM
So 3 hr results are in :( probably going to end up on insulin this time i just dont see how i'll do it..

after not eating for 16 hours my fasting sugar was 91, i had dinner at 5:30 last night and couldnt eat this morning because of the test but couldnt go take the test until 930 after another appointment i needed to be at so that sucked.

first draw 1 hr after drink - 230
2 hr draw -222
3 hr draw -122

:(

Hope everyone else passes. wont see my Endo until next friday to figure out what the safest route is since i also need to be able to gain a little bit of weight for baby due to thyroid stuff...bleh.

purple
January 20th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Ah sorry you didn't pass the GTT Burakoam. Hopefully you get some good advice on what to do now.

I'm 33 weeks today! Bubs has been so much more active in the last week, I don't think she has turned head down yet but hopefully by my 34wk appointment she will. A breach baby will mean no homebirth and possibly not even a vaginal birth. Anyway... too early to stress about that!

Burakoam
January 20th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Glad she is starting her dance parties in there purple :) she still has plenty of time! i wouldnt worry unless your others had a history of being breech or not turning..3 of my 4 have been sunny side up babies until they were born..DD1 was born vaginally that way (dont ask me how cause i really dont know but it was a 17 hour labor to say the least) DD2 was the only one in proper position and probably why she came so early and easily..DD3 was sunny side up and its probably why i DIDNT get to have her sooner than 39 weeks and this one, DD4, so far is the EXACT SAME as DD3 so i am already devastated and just gonna suck it up lol

purple
January 20th, 2017, 11:01 PM
DS1 was breech at 32 but had turned by 34 weeks. DS2 was head down and staying that way from 25 weeks... It was pretty uncomfortable as he would engage more every appointment, it felt like he would just fall out sometimes! He still only arrived at 39+4.

Magical22
January 20th, 2017, 11:23 PM
This baby has been lying so low from the start even at my 20 week scan the ultrasound guy couldn't get a good head circumference because he was behind my pubic bone. It's soo painful having him so low.

All*blue*everything
January 21st, 2017, 03:39 AM
Is the GTT standard there? I've never had one 5th baby I thought it was just of u had signs or a family history...
?

Sent from mTalk

Cinss
January 21st, 2017, 06:23 AM
Yep its standard here in Australia, I had to do it twice as I am considered "advanced maternal age" and they have lowered the numbers for a positive result so lots more women are being diagnosed with it.

XXforhubby
January 21st, 2017, 09:08 AM
Yep its standard here in Australia, I had to do it twice as I am considered "advanced maternal age" and they have lowered the numbers for a positive result so lots more women are being diagnosed with it.

Same is true for the United States.

[emoji166]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji1317]for pink[emoji166]

purple
January 21st, 2017, 08:05 PM
It is standard but I haven't done it since DS1 and that was the 1 hour test but I passed very easily. They are fine with me declining but some recent changes at the next closest hospital to me is making all women who want to homebirth through their program do the test. I'm sure mine will follow soon but hopefully not too soon. They are also forcing women to do the GBS swab which I plan to decline as I don't want antibiotics. If they make me do it I just won't be swabbing it anywhere.

Girlieplease
January 22nd, 2017, 07:59 AM
I have never been asked to take this test ever and this is baby number 4! Odd how things are different in different places

My sister is currently in hospital for monitoring as they think she has pre-eclampsia, they are thinking about induction in Monday. Another piece of process for me as am actually am excited to meet my niece, am sure I will feel jealous at some point as she will be sooooooo cute but I bought her a wee outfit and brought it to the hospital and I really did not feel sad buying it! X

Girlieplease
January 22nd, 2017, 07:59 AM
That should have read sister in law! X

Burakoam
January 22nd, 2017, 01:26 PM
I hope your SIL is okay Girlie and that they do induce if needed. Snuggle that baby and tell her how happy her auntie is to meet her...because obviously some part of you is happy :) glad you enjoyed buying the outfit and just know the mixed feelings of meeting your niece are very normal and acceptable with gender disappointment...I will have them as i hold my nephew for the first time too, coupled with the surreal feeling of how i will never have a little boy like the one snuggled in my arms, will be joy that somewhere in that little person is my husband too thanks to genetics..and then the healing begins. with lots of cuddles and kisses :)

Lissastick
January 23rd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Ugh. Another FB friend announced the gender of her second baby - she got a pigeon pair. SO many people seem to be getting their pigeon pairs!
WHHHHYYY? Why is it so easy for them?

XXforhubby
January 23rd, 2017, 09:37 PM
Ugh. Another FB friend announced the gender of her second baby - she got a pigeon pair. SO many people seem to be getting their pigeon pairs!

I know. It's baffling. Especially when you somewhat know the people and know they seemed to defy the odds somehow. What irks me the most is seeing people with 2 boys and then a girl.

Hang in there, sweetie! We got you!

purple
January 24th, 2017, 12:13 AM

Aww sorry :( it's always tough hearing this when you are dealing with GD.

purple
January 24th, 2017, 12:17 AM
I know. It's baffling. Especially when you somewhat know the people and know they seemed to defy the odds somehow. What irks me the most is seeing people with 2 boys and then a girl.

Hang in there, sweetie! We got you!

I assume you don't mean those who spent ages on here swaying / trying for that girl :) I didn't mind seeing 2 boys then a girl as it gave me hope it could happen for me. If I was pregnant with a boy however it would probably annoy me instead.

purple
January 24th, 2017, 12:19 AM
After today I should only have 8 work days left... counting down!!

XXforhubby
January 24th, 2017, 05:40 AM
I assume you don't mean those who spent ages on here swaying / trying for that girl :) I didn't mind seeing 2 boys then a girl as it gave me hope it could happen for me. If I was pregnant with a boy however it would probably annoy me instead.

Oh no! I was referring to FB announcements and people IRL. It never bothered me on here for some reason. It's more the people that got what they wanted effortlessly, and then are so smug about it. It gives me pleasure when my boys are better behaved than their kids!! Petty I know but some of these people say horrid things about boys when they often have one of their own!

GirlieCat
January 24th, 2017, 04:18 PM

Thread crashing to just say that I know seeing pigeon pairs is difficult when that is your dream and desire, but just remember that it might not be for the woman having a pigeon pair. Not everyone wants one of each and they could still be having gender disappointment. I have a friend with both a girl and a boy and she was devastated when her second was a boy. She wanted two girls very much and wanted a sister for her daughter. There are several newer ladies on the forums that I have seen in the TTC threads that are swaying for the gender they already have and not trying for one of each. Gender desire and disappoint come in so many shapes and sizes so although it may hurt you and rightfully so because that is your dream, it might help to remember that the pigeon mom may not feel the joy that you would with one of each. To each his own...

purple
January 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM
I know a couple of women who were also upset when their 2nd was a boy instead of getting two girls. One actually mentioned it on facebook and got some pretty insensitive comments from 'friends'. I think for both of them it was due to also being part of a pigeon pair and not having the greatest relationship with their brothers.

I'm just guessing here but I think it would probably be more common to be disappointed if the 2nd was a boy after having a girl than the other way around. I know there are some women who want all boys but it seems that a lot have a strong desire for a daughter.

Burakoam
January 24th, 2017, 05:21 PM

Ahhhh!!! This just came today. It was addressed to my hubby. I'd say "somebody loves me" but this is his way of saying I have no excuse not to breastfeed this baby too LOL

purple
January 25th, 2017, 03:26 AM
Cool :)

I'm so lazy about pumping. I probably should get an electric pump as I only have a manual one now and it is 8 years old so not sure if I should use it. Mine have always been so fussy about taking bottles so I don't know if I can be bothered!

ps. 7 days left of work :)

pinkinthestars
January 25th, 2017, 05:22 AM

Yes this was me he he :)

Lissastick
January 25th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Thread crashing to just say that I know seeing pigeon pairs is difficult when that is your dream and desire, but just remember that it might not be for the woman having a pigeon pair. Not everyone wants one of each and they could still be having gender disappointment. I have a friend with both a girl and a boy and she was devastated when her second was a boy. She wanted two girls very much and wanted a sister for her daughter. There are several newer ladies on the forums that I have seen in the TTC threads that are swaying for the gender they already have and not trying for one of each. Gender desire and disappoint come in so many shapes and sizes so although it may hurt you and rightfully so because that is your dream, it might help to remember that the pigeon mom may not feel the joy that you would with one of each. To each his own...
Uh...of course I know that. Everyone I happen to know who has pigeon pairs wanted just that...and got that very easily.

And I didn't want a pigeon pair to begin with anyway. It evolved (or devolved - haha) into that.

Burakoam
January 27th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Sammi measures 31 weeks even though i hit 30 weeks tomorrow...not surprised since she was 2 pounds 15 ounces at 28 weeks i imagine she is a good amount into the 3 pound range at this point lol...i have a head cold and am totally miserable atm. Always been a daddy's girl and we found out he needs a triple bypass. serious enough they cancelled someone elses surgery to fit him in to the surgery rotation sooner..and its still a week out. Doctor probably thinks im full of shit too because finding babies heartbeat i was trying to tell her she is on the left, but she insisted the right was where she was hearing her heartbeat..so she makes the joke "well if your heart rate has been 130-140 id be concerned" To which i said at points it had been so she took my pulse and of course its not high when ive been sitting on my butt in a doctors office..she should measure it when i spend 6 hours cleaning out my closet like i did on Tuesday..but i just think she probably said to herself "this lying sack of shit" lol..

I see the endo later today and i'll get all my results back and my ultrasound information of my thyroid....

Burakoam
January 27th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Nothing showed up on thyroid ultrasound. TSH still dropping. They have ruled out hashimotos and Graves' disease so all that's left is to wait for baby to be born and then I get to have a brain scan to check out my pituitary gland. Doc also thinks I need metaformin with my blood sugars or some kind of medication. So I am logging them this weekend and calling him Monday to see what medication I need if anything..

XXforhubby
January 27th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Oh Burakoam! I'm so sorry that this is taking much longer to get you much needed treatment [emoji20]!

Metformin is fine to take in pregnancy, if it is needed to regulate your blood sugar. It is a category B. I would definitely give that a try to see if you respond well to it before moving to insulin. Insulin can be challenging to find the right dose and the right types that work.

(((Huge Hugs)))

Burakoam
January 27th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Here is what I don't get.. I got my meter today to test over the weekend for the doctor.. my sugar before dinner was 87...normal... I ate dinner and he said to eat my regular diet and I did.. I had velveeta and meat (tastier version of hamburger helper if you will) and I drank a 7 up..testing time and my sugar is 114. Wtd? I want to be happy my sugar is normal and also because I won't need metaformin but seriously wtf? Should I be worried my meter isn't working right? How do I get 230 with a glucose drink and get diagnosed diabetic and eat a decent 'carby' meal and get passing sugars? 'Has anyone experienced this?

BabsNMK
January 27th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Burakoam yes in my last pregnancy I did. If you eat a ton of fat with a meal it has the potential to delay the spike. So there would be times when I had carbs that should've put me over but all the fat must've either delayed the spike or countered it. I never really checked if I spiked much later because I just figured it was a pass and left it be. When are you testing? An hour after or two hours after?

Burakoam
January 27th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Book that came with the meter and endo said 1 HR. I figured that was okay since when they do the glucose test they draw your blood every hour? I mean with the drink in 1 HR I was at 170 the first time and the 3 HR test after 1 HR I was 230 so I'm sitting here really stumped. I believe that meat had a lot of fat lol.. also lots of protein.. it still threw me off to see that nice perfect number

BabsNMK
January 27th, 2017, 09:50 PM
My doctor always had me testing at 1 hour after finishing my last bite and I had to be under 120. For a while I doubted I even had it because my numbers were great. Then at about 32 weeks they just kept getting higher and higher. It's only when I tested as a non-pregnant person that I saw the difference. I never got above 93 one hour after.

I started testing this pregnancy last week when I turned 13 weeks. Yesterday was my first number of concern which was 120 an hour after. Although that could be a normal number in a non-diabetic or a non-pregnant person, it's making me think the diabetes is coming back. I have my first glucose Monday so interested to know if I'll pass for the next 4 weeks or not. But long story short---you may be someone who can just do the diet control and not need metoformin if your numbers stay good. I think the reason your doc jumped to that is because anything over 200 is considered next level and usually meds are needed.

pinkinthestars
January 27th, 2017, 11:49 PM
It's interesting to see the differences in number between countries I test every 2 hours after a meal and my spikes are always higher later on due to carbs being absorbed slower, my reading have always been reasonable with diet and exercise control but I have noticed lately hitting 36 weeks and 3 days my levels in the mornings after sleep are spiking for no apparent reason, I still eat the same I'm hoping I don't end up needing medication.

Burakoam
January 28th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Pink what time at night do you last eat and what time in the morning do you wake up and test? With my other two pregnancies they had me check every 2 hours. It I wanted to know what my spike is and my spike seems to be the 1 HR not the 2 HR mark.

Brandles
January 29th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been so MIA, but the holidays completely consumed me and I still feel so frazzled. I hope you all are doing well. Miss the friendships here. 9 weeks left and I have absolutely nothing done. However, my mother in law just bought the girls their twin beds for when they share a room... we are going to go ahead and put my dd in her new room - and the baby will take her room for now until they share. Other than that, we have nothing done. No clothes, absolutely nothing. :(

lindz
January 29th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Does anyone have experience with head measurements for later ultrasounds? Had a ultrasound this week(35 weeks) and they're telling me the baby's head is 95th percentile. That terrifies me! My son was only in the 50th percentile for head size, so how could there be such a big difference?! I've heard later ultrasounds can be inaccurate for weight estimates, can they be wrong for head size too? I'm worried I'll need a c-section if I can't push him out :(

Girlieplease
January 29th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Sorry Lindz I have no experience of this, did the person doing the u/s scan say anything about it? Surely if it was a concern they should have mentioned it?

I know with my third child I was reading my notes after a scan and it said that the leg length was way behind the other measurements but the consultant had never mentioned it as an issue. I rang him and said it was morning to be concerned about, my son was born fine and has normal development, x

Girlieplease
January 29th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been so MIA, but the holidays completely consumed me and I still feel so frazzled. I hope you all are doing well. Miss the friendships here. 9 weeks left and I have absolutely nothing done. However, my mother in law just bought the girls their twin beds for when they share a room... we are going to go ahead and put my dd in her new room - and the baby will take her room for now until they share. Other than that, we have nothing done. No clothes, absolutely nothing. :(

I have nothing bought for the baby either, we gave everything away after we deided no more after DS3, am going to buy the bare minimum stuff! X

Girlieplease
January 29th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Sammi measures 31 weeks even though i hit 30 weeks tomorrow...not surprised since she was 2 pounds 15 ounces at 28 weeks i imagine she is a good amount into the 3 pound range at this point lol...i have a head cold and am totally miserable atm. Always been a daddy's girl and we found out he needs a triple bypass. serious enough they cancelled someone elses surgery to fit him in to the surgery rotation sooner..and its still a week out. Doctor probably thinks im full of shit too because finding babies heartbeat i was trying to tell her she is on the left, but she insisted the right was where she was hearing her heartbeat..so she makes the joke "well if your heart rate has been 130-140 id be concerned" To which i said at points it had been so she took my pulse and of course its not high when ive been sitting on my butt in a doctors office..she should measure it when i spend 6 hours cleaning out my closet like i did on Tuesday..but i just think she probably said to herself "this lying sack of shit" lol..

I see the endo later today and i'll get all my results back and my ultrasound information of my thyroid....

I really don't have any knowledge or advice on this, it does sound strange but wanted to say you have been through the mill this pregnancy and I hope the last few weeks go easy for you! X

Girlieplease
January 29th, 2017, 03:53 PM
So I decided I needed to tell my dd and the boys about the baby, because it was getting too far and I was concerned someone else might tell her. I had planned to tell them last week but with my sister in law been induced early and because it was a girl I thought the timing was off. Anyway we planned a lovely time with my dd, just me, her and her dad and we told her, she absolutely freaked out, not in a good way. It was so awful, I thought she would have reacted badly but not that badly. I still feel sick about it and it's hours later, I have just cried all evening since she went to bed, :-(

Burakoam
January 29th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Girlie I am so sorry. One day she will have to understand that you tried and there is only so much that you or hubby could control. I do wonder if her issue lays in feeling out unnumbered.. have you ever tried telling her how special she is as your dreamt of and longed for daughter? That you felt so lucky cause you got her first when it didn't seem possible? That this means you and her will never have another little girl that could share your bond so your relationship within the family is unique? She is also forever daddy's little girl now. Any of those things may help ease her pain or even cheer her up if she hasnt heard them before.

I really have no words of comfort but I wish I did. My 11 year old told me coldly she thinks I should have had the abortion, as she sure as heck didn't need another sister and she wouldn't have 4 girls..I think when she saw my jaw fall to the floor is why she decided to add in "but you are strong and we will all be okay and I think Angela will like having a baby close to her age even if it is another girl"

I still couldn't believe some of her thoughts. Kids are shocking. Just know you are not alone with your daughters own gender disappointment. My oldest still tears up f she is reminded I will never give her a brother. She thinks I should keep trying till I do, I told her that's not how the world works lol

pinkinthestars
January 29th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Pink what time at night do you last eat and what time in the morning do you wake up and test? With my other two pregnancies they had me check every 2 hours. It I wanted to know what my spike is and my spike seems to be the 1 HR not the 2 HR mark.

Hi
I eat around 6-7pm sometimes later and sometimes an snack around 10pm like a milo, my levels need to be below 5.1 in the morning and nothing over 6.8 throughout the day

Lissastick
January 30th, 2017, 03:00 AM
Girlie, I'm so sorry. I wish I could hug you! I don't know exactly what you are going through, obviously. But, my son also seems to be having his own GD about his sibling and yes, he is young and he will get over it quicker than anyone, I'm sure...but...who knows? He is more emotionally mature than any 3.5 year old I've ever known. He said he just likes girls better and just really wants the baby to be a girl. My heart is broken for him. And for me. And for you.

I'm so sorry. I really hope your heart heals quickly.

My littlest guy is kicking like CRAZY recently. I'm not worried about him at all anymore these days. He hiccups and kicks me HARD. Haha! He is a lot like DS 1 was in the womb.
I had a dream about them being older and the best of friends. I mean, like partners in crime friends. That made me so happy. I really hope that dream comes true!!!

Girlieplease
January 30th, 2017, 04:31 AM
Thanks ladies, she is a little better this morning. I slept really poorly, back to the anxiety and tearfulness that I felt when I first found out, although not as bad. Hoping that it passes soon. My mum is staying with us, as she wants to spend time with my brothers baby and she does not get on well enough with sister in law to stay with them. She is not the sort of person that you want to be round when your not coping. She told my dd yesterday that she was just been silly, how invalidating? She also had a go at me this morning, in front of the children, which am not happy about. Basically she was explaining to my dd that she would have to help with the new baby and my dd said she did not want to, I told dd that she did not have to help if she did not want to, my mum just had a real go at me, saying she was only joking and I always say the opposite of what she says. If it continues I am going to ask her to go home, but she will twist that to me not coping with my niece and preventing her spending time with her!

Honestly, this process is so stressful and it just seems to be dragging on and on. I so regret this whole process, I wish I had never got pregnant and just counted my many blessings!

Lissastick and bukoram sorry your daughter and son are also struggling it is so hard, hope our babies find a way to come to terms with their sibling and it enriches their life! X

Burakoam
January 30th, 2017, 08:25 AM
I'd already be kicking my mom out girlie. You are trying to be nice and do her a favor and she is being rude ungrateful and invalidating.not just to you but your daughter. Hope her attitude flips around

BabsNMK
January 30th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Lindz just to jump in, both of my children had huge heads...like 98th percentile and 95th percentile according to ultrasounds. However they look completely proportional and you would never have any clue. I'm convinced ultrasounds are out there to scare people.

Burakoam
January 31st, 2017, 12:16 PM
Anyone really good with baby positioning? lately i dont feel much in the front of my belly for movements anymore i feel lots off stuff off to the sides of my belly...any chance she is looking at my spine? Lol my last baby was posterior and made me suffer until my c section date as she just wasnt in the position to do anything to my cervix...felt alot of movement in the front of my belly and could see body parts shoot up until day before c section...dd2 was perfectly anterior and i was dialated to a 5 and in labor at 37 weeks.. DD1 was posterior and 38 weeks but they took pity on me and induced me..this time they want me to go to 39+2 for a c section and im basically at this point like "F that"...

ETA. Nowhere else I can actually post this without feeling judged. I am only 30 weeks but I'm so done with all of this. I am glad I consented to cut my tubes, I HATE the last 2 months. I am feeling really bitchy and really mean and no way to vent. I am not sleeping, my heartburn is currently untouchable by anything over the counter and my primary care doc and my OB doc will not prescribe me anything. I am throwing up again, tons of stomach acid...i can't bend over to pick up my messy kids room and they won't do it themselves and I'm sick of telling them over and over to go back upstairs and fix it..so I gave up. I had just got the house looking clean and nice when I caught the absolute worst sinus infection and everything is crap again. I'm hot flashing, and I'm starving and I am angry. I don't even know the root cause of anger other than I do not want to do this crap for 9 more weeks. i have a god awful pain in my lower back so severe that idk if it's any on a nerve or if I pulled a muscle or if o have a kidney stone. As much as this rant annoyed some of you trust me yoy cannot find me more annoying than I currently find myself.. it's impossible. I am just really angry in general I guess..

Cinss
January 31st, 2017, 09:57 PM
I think if your feeling movement at the sides, bubs is most likely transverse, plenty of time to go head down though, mine has only just gone head down at 36 weeks, not engaged yet and posterior.

3'sacharm
February 1st, 2017, 09:42 AM
My last one was anterior head down and I had lots of kicks in one side. This one is still shuffling around lots and I think has gone posterior from anterior (head down) as I'm getting more movement around the front. Check out baby spinning as they give indications of position from movements felt.

Any bump pics?

This is mine today at 32+334751

everythingsrosey
February 1st, 2017, 05:06 PM
4th April didn't sway , prayed for a girl having a GIRL!! God is awesome!!

everythingsrosey
February 1st, 2017, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=lindz;880107]My husband started building the crib, excited to start getting the nursery decorated. Only 7 weeks or so to go. They were worried about my blood pressure, so they gave me an ultrasound to be on the safe side. Everything looked great and he was weighting about 3 pounds. I was hoping there miraculously wouldn't be a penis but no such luck, it was clear as day. He did look cute though like his brother. Still feeling crazy amounts of jealousy every time I see a baby girl or someone announces they're expecting a girl. Wish I knew how to make those feelings go away, and just be happy with what I have.

Sent from my iPhone

everythingsrosey
February 1st, 2017, 05:13 PM
I know those feelings, I have had 4 boys and this is my miracle baby girl !! Don't worry ! Fingers crossed hopefully the next one would a pink[emoji120][emoji120]

pinkinthestars
February 1st, 2017, 11:00 PM
My last one was anterior head down and I had lots of kicks in one side. This one is still shuffling around lots and I think has gone posterior from anterior (head down) as I'm getting more movement around the front. Check out baby spinning as they give indications of position from movements felt.

Any bump pics?

This is mine today at 32+334751

Cute belly, here's a shot of mine :) I'm having heaps of movement still mostly on my right side buns has been head down most of my pregnancy accept the last two weeks she has been moving side on a lot so alot of back pains and ribs. I have to travel on a train this evening for 13 hours with] my two other little ones soooooo not looking forward to it lols34770[/ATTACH[ATTACH=CONFIG]34771

purple
February 2nd, 2017, 05:11 AM
I was feeling movements on both sides at the same time when bubs was transverse a few weeks ago. She is now head down and I can feel the bum up the top slightly to the left.

Sorry you are having such a bad time Burakoam. I don't think it is good that your Dr won't prescribe something for your reflux. Can you get Zantac or Nexium over the counter there?

lindz
February 2nd, 2017, 03:01 PM
Lindz just to jump in, both of my children had huge heads...like 98th percentile and 95th percentile according to ultrasounds. However they look completely proportional and you would never have any clue. I'm convinced ultrasounds are out there to scare people.

Thanks! That makes me feel better!

Cinss
February 2nd, 2017, 08:11 PM

Welcome to the group, congratulations on your girl 🌼

purple
February 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
4 days left of work. Would have been 3 but my team leader didn't want to approve the 2 days leave I requested.. managed to compromise with 1 day. I'm just so over it now! Very glad I changed my last day to 36 weeks and not 37 like I originally planned.

5 weeks until the due date! Looking forward to seeing some baby announcements in here soon :)

Magical22
February 4th, 2017, 04:18 AM
4 days left of work. Would have been 3 but my team leader didn't want to approve the 2 days leave I requested.. managed to compromise with 1 day. I'm just so over it now! Very glad I changed my last day to 36 weeks and not 37 like I originally planned.

5 weeks until the due date! Looking forward to seeing some baby announcements in here soon :)

So jealous I still have 6 weeks of work to go!! [emoji29]
2 weeks later and hopefully Bub will be here to join our family! Very stiff very sore already.

Cinss
February 4th, 2017, 05:40 AM
Ive got 1 more week of work left, how slow is it going to go?

Burakoam
February 4th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Cinss I feel you that last week will drag I am sure

Baby flipped and dropped at some point late last night or while I sleep...All I know is I have a lot of weight in my pelvis and started waddling today. I have feet high up near my Ribs. other than that I only have large movements when her butt and hips wiggle. I'm also peeing every freaking half hour I swear.

purple
February 4th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Ive got 1 more week of work left, how slow is it going to go?

I hope it doesn't go too slowly for you! Much better effort than me working so much closer to your due date.

Will they do a lunch for you or anything? I have one Friday and they will probably also embarass me with a small presentation in the afternoon. I have already seen a card going around. It's my 1st baby working at this company otherwise they might be less enthusiastic being a 3rd baby.

purple
February 4th, 2017, 09:50 PM
That is great baby flipped Burakoam. I can't remember if you were planning a vaginal or CS birth?

Who is going to be getting scheduled dates and who will be waiting it out? I will be waiting since I'm hoping to birth at home still but definitely see many positives in getting given a date of when bubs will be born if it has to be that way.

Magical22
February 4th, 2017, 10:40 PM
That is great baby flipped Burakoam. I can't remember if you were planning a vaginal or CS birth?

Who is going to be getting scheduled dates and who will be waiting it out? I will be waiting since I'm hoping to birth at home still but definitely see many positives in getting given a date of when bubs will be born if it has to be that way.

Waiting it out, might be induced butbthats something to chat about at the 38- 39 week mark

Burakoam
February 4th, 2017, 10:56 PM
I am scheduled for a c section at 39 weeks and 2 days however i was hoping she would choose to come sooner...and if she is in position etc it just makes it more likely she will. when she hiccups i feel them in my hip bone so thats new lol

Cinss
February 5th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Purple, My workmates did hold a lunch/shower for me and another girl who is also pregnant at 33 weeks which was lovely.

Cian has finally gone head down but is not engaged yet. Im eating ice like its some sort of addiction, so weird I just cant get enough.

Burakoam
February 5th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Anyone familiar with essential oils? Trying to find out if one carrier oil is better than another for clary sage and rose oil..

pinkinthestars
February 6th, 2017, 01:33 AM
Anyone familiar with essential oils? Trying to find out if one carrier oil is better than another for clary sage and rose oil..

Carriers oils that are good are jojoba oil and coconut oil :)
Are you planning in using it for any particular reason? It's very good for a number of things especially dispelling illusions and stress related problems when you need some clarity, it is a very good oil :)

pinkinthestars
February 6th, 2017, 02:24 AM

Congratz on your girl :)

Burakoam
February 6th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Planning to use a combo of rose oil and clary sage when my due date is closer to help things along...But they recommend clary sage in a bath, and i figure if i was going to do such a thing id just rub it on belly instead with a carrier oil and avoid the bath all together lol..same with the rose..and i was thinking coconut would be best but wanted someone with more experience to confirm so thank you very much :) Clary sage is said to help with contractions when your cervix is soft enough, and rose oil is recommended to soften and thin the cervix.

XXforhubby
February 6th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Coconut oil (the one solid at room temperature) is comedogenic- means it clogs pores. I would use Jojoba oil which mimics sebum produced by skin- it is considered low on the comedogenic scale.

XXforhubby
February 6th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Plus, you want something that will better assist the absorption of the essential oil into the skin- like Jojoba oil. Coconut oil (the one solid at room temperature) is more occlusive, meaning it will create a barrier on the skin allowing more of the essential oil to rub off since it will not penetrate the skin as quickly.

XXforhubby
February 6th, 2017, 04:26 PM
If you prefer to use coconut oil, I would use MCT coconut oil (liquid at room temperature). It has a great fatty acid profile that absorbs into the skin quickly allowing a greater amount of essential oils mixed with it to penetrate the skin. Plus it is non-comedogenic (will not clog pores).

pinkinthestars
February 6th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Planning to use a combo of rose oil and clary sage when my due date is closer to help things along...But they recommend clary sage in a bath, and i figure if i was going to do such a thing id just rub it on belly instead with a carrier oil and avoid the bath all together lol..same with the rose..and i was thinking coconut would be best but wanted someone with more experience to confirm so thank you very much :) Clary sage is said to help with contractions when your cervix is soft enough, and rose oil is recommended to soften and thin the cervix.

Yes Clary sage is supposed to stimulate the cervix for contractions :)

Beautifulrainbow
February 7th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sorry for crashing....
I used clary sage in the bath from just over 37 weeks. Rasperry leaf tea from 34 weeks and evening primrose capsules for 2 days before dtd the night before....
My little girl arrived 38 weeks and a labour time of 40mins at home in my birthing pool all on my own as hubby was in work abd midwife didnt arrive in time.
Not actually sure if any of the above did work at my 1st 2 labours were quick and were 38/39 weeks. Had my waters broken 38 with my 3rd and then labour was only 45 mins only drank rasperry leaf tea with him.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

purple
February 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Sorry for crashing....
I used clary sage in the bath from just over 37 weeks. Rasperry leaf tea from 34 weeks and evening primrose capsules for 2 days before dtd the night before....
My little girl arrived 38 weeks and a labour time of 40mins at home in my birthing pool all on my own as hubby was in work abd midwife didnt arrive in time.
Not actually sure if any of the above did work at my 1st 2 labours were quick and were 38/39 weeks. Had my waters broken 38 with my 3rd and then labour was only 45 mins only drank rasperry leaf tea with him.

I'm so worried about mine being too quick! Did you set up the pool on your own? I just can't imagine doing it in labour but maybe I will practice so I know what to do. I keep assuming labour will just start like last time which was in the morning when hubby was home.

I need to get some raspberry leaf tea or maybe capsules as I don't know if I will feel like tea. It will probably wait until next week when I have finished work. It is too hot to go hunting for it in my lunch break this week.

pinkinthestars
February 8th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Sorry for crashing....

My midwife just asked me to start with the evening primrose capsules this week :) internally

Beautifulrainbow
February 8th, 2017, 01:38 AM
I'm so worried about mine being too quick! Did you set up the pool on your own? I just can't imagine doing it in labour but maybe I will practice so I know what to do. I keep assuming labour will just start like last time which was in the morning when hubby was home.

I need to get some raspberry leaf tea or maybe capsules as I don't know if I will feel like tea. It will probably wait until next week when I have finished work. It is too hot to go hunting for it in my lunch break this week.
I knew i was going to labour fast just didnt expect to be on my own.

We had the pool set up from tge time i was 37 weeks just in case and my 12 year old son helped me connect the hose and turbed the taps on and off to get the correct temp of the water
He fetched towels for me checked on his brother and opened the door to wait for the midwife.
But she was too late...i only had a few strong contractions before my little girl was born in her membraines and the cord around her neck twice but with it all happening so fast i didnt have time to be scared. Instinct took over.

Burakoam
February 8th, 2017, 01:07 PM
That is an amazing and empowering story rainbow. dont even know you but i feel proud of you as a fellow mom and woman :) good job

Burakoam
February 9th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Well I am only 32 weeks but basically on baby watch. Today during my appointment the doctor expressed concerns about my sugars so they are going to put me on glyburide for sure, not metaformin like I was told By endo. She went to listen to Samantha's heart and her heart rate was over 200 BPM. So she listened for a bit and after a few minutes she was back to 140's but she said that in itself is a sign of fetal distress. I now have weekly non stress tests to pass with Sam and a growth ultrasound every 2 weeks until delivery. It's looking like they are planning on getting her out ASAP instead of that Mandatory 39 week date

Let this be a karma lesson to me since I thought I was going to have to work hard to get her out and now it looks like I'm lucky if she stays in

Magical22
February 10th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Blah another heat wave in Australia this weekend that's the 4th this year getting up too 43 degrees [emoji274] think that's about 110 Fahrenheit [emoji30]bring on winter [emoji1360]❄️

I hope everyone is travelling well?!

We are all good, 30 weeks sore and swollen but getting there, a few more weeks until maternity leave and I can slow down a bit, can't wait! Hoping to get induced with this Bub at around 38 weeks, never been induced before both my boys came on their own but my last was a week early anyway and here in a few hours only just made it to hospital which is why I might be induced.

purple
February 10th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Hope everything stays stable so you can get to at least 37 week Burakoam.

The worst part of the heat wave has passed us now. The last few days have been terrible, although I have pretty much been in airconditioning most of the time I still have super puffy feet! Next week is looking nice weather wise for my first week of maternity leave!

Burakoam
February 10th, 2017, 04:33 PM
so sorry for the heatwave for those of you who are heavily pregnant...thats no fun at all :( hope you can manage to stay cool!

Cinss
February 12th, 2017, 04:09 AM
Last shift at work today yippee! Now I have 2 weeks to get everything ready, have to put together the change table and pram, install the capsule, pack hospital bags and I think thats all.

Magical22
February 12th, 2017, 04:35 AM
Last shift at work today yippee! Now I have 2 weeks to get everything ready, have to put together the change table and pram, install the capsule, pack hospital bags and I think thats all.

Yay enjoy!!

purple
February 12th, 2017, 05:08 AM

I meant to "like" your post but clicked "thank you".. haha

Anyway, Yay for finishing work!! Try to fit in some relaxation time in too :) Do you think you will go over your due date?

Cinss
February 12th, 2017, 06:07 AM
I meant to "like" your post but clicked "thank you".. haha

Anyway, Yay for finishing work!! Try to fit in some relaxation time in too :) Do you think you will go over your due date?
Its possible because according to my lmp my due date is still 3 weeks away. According to ultrasounds its 2 weeks and ive been going with that lol

purple
February 12th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Its possible because according to my lmp my due date is still 3 weeks away. According to ultrasounds its 2 weeks and ive been going with that lol

LMP isn't always that accurate since ovulation can happen all over the place. What gestations were your other kids born?

Cinss
February 13th, 2017, 01:44 AM
LMP isn't always that accurate since ovulation can happen all over the place. What gestations were your other kids born?
38 and 39 weeks

Burakoam
February 15th, 2017, 10:15 PM
wanted to share :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArMIhyqyHss

Burakoam
February 16th, 2017, 11:09 PM
cinss I am looking at your bar seeing 38 weeks and some days knowing you can be going at any time.. very jealous. You are almost there!! Get ready to squish and snuggle another baby :)

Cinss
February 18th, 2017, 01:47 AM
cinss I am looking at your bar seeing 38 weeks and some days knowing you can be going at any time.. very jealous. You are almost there!! Get ready to squish and snuggle another baby :)
Im so ready, my belly is still really high though. Waiting, waiting...

pinkinthestars
February 18th, 2017, 02:25 AM
Im so ready, my belly is still really high though. Waiting, waiting...

I'm over mine to Cinss,
I had a check up with midwife yesterday she said I'm 4 cm dilated and today I've had a bit of bleeding cause of her touching up there but apart from that still sitting pretty high she said she can feel the water sac and the tip of the head. I've booked a acupressure appointment on Tuesday afternoon to hopefully get things moving along I've heard great things about a massage therapist lists of ladies go to here that are waiting to go into labour and have had success with him. My next midwife appointment isn't until the 24th. And to top it all off this morning I went and did an underwater maternity photo shoot lols

Magical22
February 18th, 2017, 05:50 AM
This boy is still and always has been so low and head down ready to go.

I'm currently 31 weeks and I'm hospital trying to keep Bub in. Got admitted last night after DH and I had some fun and then I started bleeding and passed a big clot, had some mild cramping/contractions was hooked up to the ante natal machine till 4am until they died off they gave me medication to stop it and it worked, and also 2 lots of steroid injections 12 hours apart just in case he came. But all looking good now it's 8.30pm and I should get to go home tomorrow morning once the dr gives me the all clear. I prob just need to slow down a bit, but working, was meant to fly out for work Monday, having 2 kids, a husband, school runs, and to top it all off my grandma died on the 15th so have been trying to help my mum who's not coping as best I can. Have to get better for my grandmas funeral on the 23rd, going to take this week off and get some bed rest as best I can.

Hope your all well. Can't wait for the first Bub announcement, it's going to be so soon!!!

pinkinthestars
February 18th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Oh magical22,
Good to hear they we're able to slow things down for you I've been in this position with my second and it's not fun at all, sending you lots of hugs honey. My deepest condolences for your grandma during this time, you must be a pillar of strength atm hun. Rest sounds like a good plan if you can get some and as much as possible.
I'll be thinking of you and sending you lots of love and light

Magical22
February 18th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Oh magical22,
Good to hear they we're able to slow things down for you I've been in this position with my second and it's not fun at all, sending you lots of hugs honey. My deepest condolences for your grandma during this time, you must be a pillar of strength atm hun. Rest sounds like a good plan if you can get some and as much as possible.
I'll be thinking of you and sending you lots of love and light

Thank you that's so lovely [emoji8]

Burakoam
February 19th, 2017, 09:13 AM
All of us here love you magical, hoping you and bubby feel better soon and he cooks just a bit longer to put your mind at ease..especially since you have so much on your plate at the moment!

pinkinthestars
February 19th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to pop in and give some news. Yesterday at 3pm my hind waters broke an I went into labour :) just got to the hospital birth centre got into the bath and at 4:20pm my beautiful big baby girl was born. 4.31 kgs, 9.7pounds 54cm length 36cm head circumference. No name yet as I had not decided on one and everything happened so fast. I'm over the moon to say the least a big beautiful baby water birth and in 1 hour 20, here is some pics for you ladies I can't wait to hear from you and see yours to when they arrive. 3506135062

purple
February 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Congratulations pinkinthestars!! She was a good size and is very cute! Hope you are recovering well from the birth, so glad it all went well! :)

Magical22
February 19th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Wow I said it would be soon for our first Bub announcement and here it is, amazing!!!! Congratulations she is beautiful! [emoji166]

pinkinthestars
February 19th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Congratulations pinkinthestars!! She was a good size and is very cute! Hope you are recovering well from the birth, so glad it all went well! :)

Hi purple,
Yes recovery is good I'm so stocked I even got to use my aura soma oils and physical rescue just before I hoped in the bath, such a full on intense quick birth and she was so big lols I'm thankful for no intervention needed and that I got her out on my own :)

pinkinthestars
February 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Wow I said it would be soon for our first Bub announcement and here it is, amazing!!!! Congratulations she is beautiful! [emoji166]

Thank you Magical22, thinking of heaps sweetie and sending you lots of good vibes :)

3'sacharm
February 20th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Awww she's beautiful! Congratulations to you, I'm glad all went well for you both xx

Burakoam
February 20th, 2017, 09:57 AM
She is beautiful pink!!!!!!! 9 pounds 7 ounces...my goodness. Looks like a good nurser and i am SO GLAD you were able to get her out on your own...yay water birth :)

that hair!!!!! :awe::awe::awe:

Cinss
February 20th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Congratulations Pinkinthestars, shes beautiful ❤

Girlieplease
February 20th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Many congratulations pinkinthestars, she is an absolute peach, enjoy your newborn snuggles with your gorgeous girl x

pinkinthestars
February 21st, 2017, 03:21 AM
She is beautiful pink!!!!!!! 9 pounds 7 ounces...my goodness. Looks like a good nurser and i am SO GLAD you were able to get her out on your own...yay water birth :)

that hair!!!!! :awe::awe::awe:

Thank you so much was such a shock that I went into labour 3 days early Nd that I had such a quick birth with such a big bubs :) I know check out the hair must have been all heartburn I was having lols

Burakoam
February 21st, 2017, 09:01 AM
God i hope that's what all my heartburn means lol enjoy those precious snuggles so happy for you

lindz
February 21st, 2017, 02:51 PM
Congrats pinkinthestars! She's beautiful! Come back and tell us the name when you decide! So happy to hear you had a quick delivery. I've been told this baby is big, so it makes me feel better hearing you gave birth to a 9 pound 7 oz baby with no problems!

I might be next, but I'm only 1 dilated at 39 weeks

Burakoam
February 21st, 2017, 03:05 PM
Had growth scan today.. I am 33 weeks 3 days but she measures 35.. with measurements they estimate her at 6 pounds even. She has a full head of hair apparently? It looks like it anyway.

pinkinthestars
February 21st, 2017, 06:07 PM
Had growth scan today.. I am 33 weeks 3 days but she measures 35.. with measurements they estimate her at 6 pounds even. She has a full head of hair apparently? It looks like it anyway.

How gorgeous Burakoam

pinkinthestars
February 21st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Congrats pinkinthestars! She's beautiful! Come back and tell us the name when you decide! So happy to hear you had a quick delivery. I've been told this baby is big, so it makes me feel better hearing you gave birth to a 9 pound 7 oz baby with no problems!

Thank you Lindz,
I rubed my forehead and tummy with aura soma physical rescue everyday for the last week it helped a lot I think also I highly recommend a acupressur emassage it helps with dilation just make sure you find someone who has experience with pregnant ladies and inducing through massage :)

jdd1017
February 23rd, 2017, 03:46 PM
Congratulations pinkinthestars!!! She is beautiful!

I've been staying off of here for a while because I felt like it was making my GD worse, but I have finally come to terms with having a 3rd boy and am getting excited! [emoji847]

Magical I am so glad they were able to stop your labor!! I'm a NICU nurse and 31 weekers generally do very well but it would be awful have your baby in the hospital for 6+ weeks! Did you have contractions this early with any of your other boys?

Everyone will be having their babies so soon! I can't wait to see everyone's announcements and pictures!!! [emoji3][emoji3]

Magical22
February 23rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Congratulations pinkinthestars!!! She is beautiful!

I've been staying off of here for a while because I felt like it was making my GD worse, but I have finally come to terms with having a 3rd boy and am getting excited! [emoji847]

Magical I am so glad they were able to stop your labor!! I'm a NICU nurse and 31 weekers generally do very well but it would be awful have your baby in the hospital for 6+ weeks! Did you have contractions this early with any of your other boys?

Everyone will be having their babies so soon! I can't wait to see everyone's announcements and pictures!!! [emoji3][emoji3]

I've missed you Jdd I'm glad you popped back in. How many week are you now? I hope your going well.

No my other two where all very straight forward no issues, vaginal, came when they where ready, no drugs no complications home the same day. Although ds#2 was a week early naturally.

With this Bub I'll be induced around the 38 week mark.

Burakoam
February 24th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Well at least I know why I have felt so crappy. I officially have the stomach flu

Magical22
February 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Rest up I hope you feel better soon 🤧

pinkinthestars
February 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM

Hi Ladies,
We named our gorgeous girl Scarlett Rose

pinkinthestars
February 25th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Well at least I know why I have felt so crappy. I officially have the stomach flu

Oh burakoam I know that feeling I had a terrible experience with gastro when I was around 30 weeks. I hope you feel better sweetie and the end is near my fingers and toes are crossed for you hun.

Cinss
February 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM

Cian was born on the 24th of Feb! She was 7.8 pound and 48cm long. Labour was 7 hours all up, it started with period like cramps as i woke up in the morning. I took my older kids to school/kindy and came home to increasing contractions, it was 1pm when i left for hospital, contractions were 3 mins apart. The ride to the hospital was bad, i'd left it too late and was in transition phase , hubby had to push me to the labour ward in a wheelchair. As soon as i got into my room my waters broke, i got down on my hands and knees and pushed her out within about 10 minutes. The midwives were amazed at how quickly it all went. I only ended up with a small tear on one side of my labia that didn't need a stitch. We stayed 1 night for observation and are home now.

Cian is doing great, shes a very chilled baby, feeding well from breast, making very adorable noises, loves cuddles. I am really happy to be home, my mum took the older kids for the weekend so they will be back later today to no doubt fight over who is going to hold her first.

Magical22
February 25th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Hi Ladies,
We named our gorgeous girl Scarlett Rose

Beautiful [emoji166]

Magical22
February 25th, 2017, 09:23 PM

Cian was born on the 24th of Feb! She was 7.8 pound and 48cm long. Labour was 7 hours all up, it started with period like cramps as i woke up in the morning. I took my older kids to school/kindy and came home to increasing contractions, it was 1pm when i left for hospital, contractions were 3 mins apart. The ride to the hospital was bad, i'd left it too late and was in transition phase , hubby had to push me to the labour ward in a wheelchair. As soon as i got into my room my waters broke, i got down on my hands and knees and pushed her out within about 10 minutes. The midwives were amazed at how quickly it all went. I only ended up with a small tear on one side of my labia that didn't need a stitch. We stayed 1 night for observation and are home now.

Cian is doing great, shes a very chilled baby, feeding well from breast, making very adorable noises, loves cuddles. I am really happy to be home, my mum took the older kids for the weekend so they will be back later today to no doubt fight over who is going to hold her first.

Wow that's amazing great job! She is stunning, congratulations! [emoji179]

purple
February 26th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Congratulations Cinss!! She is beautiful :)

purple
February 26th, 2017, 01:42 AM
Lindz, any news? Looks like you are next on the list :)

Burakoam, I hope you are feeling better and the tummy bug has passed now :(

Kittybear
February 26th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Congratulations Ciness! What a beauty :heart: xx

Burakoam
February 26th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Congratulations cinss!! She is perfect. The 24th was a busy day at my hospital, lots of babies were born!!

My stomach bug got bad fast. I ended up in labor and delivery for fluids and monitoring once I realized I hadn't peed since 11pm the 23rd.. the puking started at 3 AM and by 2 pm the 24th I was still puking even with zofran and Imodium for the other issue...

So when I got there baby's heart was all over the place, she was dehydrating like I was. I had irritability contractions but nothing too bad the stomach cramps from the flu were way way worse. They rushed a bag of fluid through me and that's when I noticed the contractions were actually coming closer and getting uncomfortable.. I mentioned this but they thought I simply needed another bag of fluids. After the second bag I felt amazing flu wise I wasn't sick at all.. but contractions were consistent 5 minutes apart. So then it was time to get a little concerned about that and they checked my cervix... well cervix is very soft but the contractions weren't doing anything so I was sent home.. I had them all night, finally got some sleep though and they went away at some point..I firmly believe if she was engaged or low enough though she would have been here with how strong some of those got..I have been having some awful "Braxton hicks" :since then but again no progress and I'm sure it's cause she's too high. All this concern of her coming early and I now believe with this she won't be coming till they cut her out of me.. I tried all sorts of spinning baby stuff during the "Braxton hicks" I had last night but I don't think she has dropped any further. i have a hard time understanding a lot of the techniques so I am probably just not doing them right...

3'sacharm
February 26th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Lovely name pink!

Congratulations Cinns, another beautiful girl born into the due forum; glad all went well for you.

Burakoam - sorry to hear about the gastro, you've had such a rough time of it this pregnancy, hope you're fully recovered now x

lindz
February 27th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Congrats Cinss!! She's beautiful!

lindz
February 27th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Lindz, any news? Looks like you are next on the list :)

Burakoam, I hope you are feeling better and the tummy bug has passed now :(

I'm 40 weeks today 3cm dilated, 50% effaced so it could be awhile! My son was 4 days late so wondering if this one might hold on that long too

Girlieplease
February 27th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Cinss she is absolutely gorgeous, totes jealous of all these beautiful baby girls!

Exciting Lindz, cannot wait t see photos.

Its kindof freaking me out that people in our dd group are having babies, I have bought nothing.

Bukoram hope you feel better soon, you have had the roughest ride health wise in this pregnancy x

Beautifulrainbow
February 27th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Congratulations cniss.your baby girl is beautiful.xxx

purple
February 27th, 2017, 06:56 PM
It is almost March! I don't want bubs today as she would share a birthday with my MIL haha :)

Anyone getting lots of braxton hicks? Every time I wake up at night, which is quite frequently, my belly is rock hard! I don't remember this with the last two. My earliest baby was 39+3 so that is still a week away so not really expecting anything yet but happy for it to happen any day from tomorrow :)

pinkinthestars
February 27th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Congratz Cinss she is absolutely gorgeous and well done on the labour hun you did an amazing job :)

Burakoam
February 27th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Tons, purple! Hope your baby girl joins you sooner
Rather than later.. you have to be so excited :)

purple
February 27th, 2017, 10:47 PM
I had my appointment today and she is positioned really well but still not engaged. The midwife thinks that once she decided to engage I will pretty much go into labour being a 3rd time mum. Now I just have to hope she does it soon! I'm still in a bit of denial that I'm going to be meeting my baby soon (and that it is a girl.. hopefully haha). I can't wait to have newborn cuddles though!

purple
March 3rd, 2017, 05:08 AM
Well nothing interesting happening here yet! 39 weeks tomorrow and still waiting which is to be expected but I was hoping she might come early :)

How is everyone going?

Magical22
March 3rd, 2017, 06:14 AM
Well nothing interesting happening here yet! 39 weeks tomorrow and still waiting which is to be expected but I was hoping she might come early :)

How is everyone going?

Bugger I got your notification that you posted and got all excitied for baby news!!!

Hunter iseven lower if that's even possible, he's pretty much engaged already and I'm only 33 weeks so so low my ob can't believe it. Bring on the first/ second week of April I'll be getting induced around then.

3'sacharm
March 3rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Aww how lovely it would be to know *when* these babies will actually arrive. I'm nearly 37 weeks but feeling rubbish this afternoon and for the first time this pregnancy, I'm feeling quite "done" with it. Baby has its head snuggled against my left hip but is otherwise in a good position. Been getting lots of shooting pains and intense pressure feelings which I'm guessing is just the babies increasing weight.x

Burakoam
March 3rd, 2017, 08:50 PM
good to hear from you 3'sacharm...been wondering about you

I have this feeling i cant shake that we are about to have a huge baby boom in this thread. I am waiting on bile acid results as on top of all the other shit (pardon my french) i have been through this pregnancy they are thinking i have cholestasis...have never had it before in any other pregnancy, however sugars have also never been this bad and ive never had to be on diabetes medication which can trigger it..we will see.. if they are elevated they will do my c section asap around 37 weeks. I am hoping 36+6 because to go to 37+2 with something like cholestasis is going to really wreck havoc on my anxiety.

Hope all of you are well and hanging in there...we are all so damn close.

Burakoam
March 3rd, 2017, 11:43 PM
TMI... I Am losing bits and pieces of plug? Really thick jello type stuff so I am sure it is plug.. haven't lost any that is tinged with blood yet or anything.. I also have period cramps happening but they aren't unbearable or that bad... this can't actually be happening right? Bring me back down to earth someone.. I am trying to not get my hopes up.. my aunt that I was very close to that committed suicide.. her birthday is tomorrow...I am trying really hard to not think much of this because a part of me wants so badly to have her then but I didn't think it was possible or likely..I'm only 35 weeks tomorrow though with baby's ultrasound measurements she would be 37ish weeks

Magical22
March 4th, 2017, 12:05 AM
TMI... I Am losing bits and pieces of plug? Really thick jello type stuff so I am sure it is plug.. haven't lost any that is tinged with blood yet or anything.. I also have period cramps happening but they aren't unbearable or that bad... this can't actually be happening right? Bring me back down to earth someone.. I am trying to not get my hopes up.. my aunt that I was very close to that committed suicide.. her birthday is tomorrow...I am trying really hard to not think much of this because a part of me wants so badly to have her then but I didn't think it was possible or likely..I'm only 35 weeks tomorrow though with baby's ultrasound measurements she would be 37ish weeks

Ekk exciting times, let's see what happens [emoji846][emoji179]

Cinss
March 4th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Goodluck Burakoam

purple
March 4th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Bugger I got your notification that you posted and got all excitied for baby news!!!

Hunter iseven lower if that's even possible, he's pretty much engaged already and I'm only 33 weeks so so low my ob can't believe it. Bring on the first/ second week of April I'll be getting induced around then.

haha sorry for getting your hopes up!

My 2nd was head down from 25 weeks and was getting more and more engaged every appointment after that! I could tell he was more engaged as I would be walking around thinking he was going to fall out! This bub just wants to be different!

Magical22
March 4th, 2017, 03:51 AM
haha sorry for getting your hopes up!

My 2nd was head down from 25 weeks and was getting more and more engaged every appointment after that! I could tell he was more engaged as I would be walking around thinking he was going to fall out! This bub just wants to be different!

Cmon on baby girl!! [emoji166]

lindz
March 4th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Chase was born on March 1st after 9 hours of labor. 8lbs, 10oz. I'm so happy he's finally here! It's been an emotional roller coaster of a pregnancy, and it really helped being able to talk about it here with people who understood the way I was feeling, and didn't judge. Can't wait to see everyone else's babies soon! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170304/26df08c8e48dda29c7f56ff665ada026.jpg

3'sacharm
March 4th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Aw congratulations lindz, he's beautiful! Another well weighted baby �� I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable, definite bump ache as the day goes on where I just have to have my legs up to relieve it! This could go on for another 5 weeks though ����

Burakoam - sounds like things could be moving but may just be baby settling down to prepare? Keep us posted, good luck x

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2017, 03:46 PM
He's just beautiful lindz. Huge congrats!!

Girlieplease
March 4th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Lindz he is absolutely gorgeous congratulations!

Bukoram exciting that Samantha may soon be hear, am sure you will not be disappointed to see the last of this pregnancy x

Magical22
March 4th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Chase was born on March 1st after 9 hours of labor. 8lbs, 10oz. I'm so happy he's finally here! It's been an emotional roller coaster of a pregnancy, and it really helped being able to talk about it here with people who understood the way I was feeling, and didn't judge. Can't wait to see everyone else's babies soon! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170304/26df08c8e48dda29c7f56ff665ada026.jpg

Omg congratulations what a cutie!!! Perfection good work! [emoji170]

Burakoam
March 4th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Congrats Lindz!!!

I stopped losing plug and cramps went away so yeah no baby today :( gah.

Cinss
March 4th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Congratulations Lindz, hope your well.

jdd1017
March 4th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Congratulations Cinss and Lindz!!!! They are both beautiful!!! I can't believe people in the group are having their babies already!!! Seems like just yesterday I was on this site daily for gender swaying methods and here we are, having our babies!! [emoji1348][emoji1405]

purple
March 4th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Congrats lindz!

pinkinthestars
March 4th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Congratz Lindz he is adorable :)

jdd1017
March 4th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to pop in and give some news. Yesterday at 3pm my hind waters broke an I went into labour :) just got to the hospital birth centre got into the bath and at 4:20pm my beautiful big baby girl was born. 4.31 kgs, 9.7pounds 54cm length 36cm head circumference. No name yet as I had not decided on one and everything happened so fast. I'm over the moon to say the least a big beautiful baby water birth and in 1 hour 20, here is some pics for you ladies I can't wait to hear from you and see yours to when they arrive. 3506135062

Congrats pinkinthestars!!! I must have missed your post earlier!! She's beautiful!!![emoji4]

Burakoam
March 6th, 2017, 07:25 PM
For those of us that are still heavily pregnant i feel we all need to hear this right about now.

Pregnancy can go screw itself.

3'sacharm
March 8th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Awww burakoam, the end is near thankfully! I'm doing ok, just forgot how much these last few weeks drag with the not knowing *when* it will be! Looking forward to meeting my baby though and making the most of the time left just me and my boys x

Burakoam
March 8th, 2017, 08:27 PM

From growth scan today.. weight estimated at 7 pounds.. they say with the cheeks and thighs they could be off by more but not likely less. Her feet are found pressing up on the bottom of my rib cage.. she is directly on my cervix with nowhere to go. They said "as low as low can be" but I don't know wtf that even means.. is that engaged? Or just before engagement? They said the reason nothing is happening for me is probably only because she is still looking sideways to my right.. she needs to turn somehow and face my spine.. I've been doing everything I can think of and she hasn't moved in months so idk what else to do.. they recommended inversions which I haven't tried yet.. here is hoping.

purple
March 8th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Isn't still a bit early for her to come Burakoam?

I'm still just waiting :) Could be a while off I guess... just have to be patient (I tell myself).

Burakoam
March 8th, 2017, 08:49 PM
She is measuring term, not 35 weeks like I supposedly am..I have all the pressure in the world on my cervix, can really feel it.. but last I knew not much had changed from the first check. Her head isn't in optimal position to change my cervix though.. so if she is stuck she won't turn and I won't change quickly if at all where as if I can get her to turn if she is ready to come per her measurements then she will

purple
March 9th, 2017, 05:37 AM
Sounds quite uncomfortable. I'm not even sure if mine has engaged yet! DS2 was engaged so early so I remember the pressure and I don't have it this time but I have plenty of other aches and pains!

Burakoam
March 9th, 2017, 08:48 AM
So the cervix pressure is engagement?

purple
March 9th, 2017, 05:02 PM
So the cervix pressure is engagement?

Not sure really, I just know I could feel it get heavier and lower with him. Every appointment he was getting more and more engaged since being head down at 25 weeks. They normally measure levels of engagement in fifths above brim of pelvis so he would keep getting lower to the point he was completely engaged a week or so before my due date.

Burakoam
March 12th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Lost my plug!!! yay!!! i know for some women that doesnt mean much but for my first baby i had her the same day, with my second i had her within the week and with angela i'll never know because i had my c section the very next day anyhow...But with this baby it gives me a really happy certain feeling she will be here soon enough. When i walk it feels like i have a knife twisting in my cervix..then this happened..so she is doing something in there :)

Magical22
March 13th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Purple where is this little girl of yours??

purple
March 13th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Purple where is this little girl of yours??

Still in my belly :)

3'sacharm
March 14th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Awww I keep checking for news of more arrivals! Won't be long now purple x

purple
March 14th, 2017, 08:55 PM
I was sure something was happening last night as I was getting some tightenings that were a bit painful and reminded me of the ones when I went into labour with DS2. I thought best to ignore them and go to sleep in the hope I would wake a few hours later in labour but nothing happened :(

Magical22
March 14th, 2017, 11:17 PM
I was sure something was happening last night as I was getting some tightenings that were a bit painful and reminded me of the ones when I went into labour with DS2. I thought best to ignore them and go to sleep in the hope I would wake a few hours later in labour but nothing happened :(

Soon so very soon, just being a typical female and making a grand entrance [emoji166][emoji846]

3'sacharm
March 15th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Aw purple, I've had that a few times over the past couple of weeks, I get my hopes up thinking "this could be it!" Only for it to just disappear again. I'm really struggling with this waiting malarkey this time?!?!! I'm not even due for another 11 days aghh!x

Burakoam
March 15th, 2017, 01:30 PM
bump check!

3'sacharm
March 15th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Mine at 38 weeks:

Burakoam
March 18th, 2017, 09:55 PM
our bumps look pretty similar charm :)

Still feel like a baby boom is about to happen, or is happening and we just dont know it cause this thread and others are so quiet right now! wondering especially where brandi is since we were due on the exact same day...

purple
March 19th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Emily Kate was born yesterday (March 18th) at home at 4:53pm. Weighing 4020g / 8lb 13oz and 52cm long. It was a fairly quick labour, pre labour started around 10 - 11am and established labour was about 3pm. Only about 10 mins of pushing. Both her brothers saw her being born and are in love, especially DS1 who wants to hold her all the time.

Faithinpink
March 19th, 2017, 02:52 AM
:HH:Congratulations Purple Your daughter is beautiful. Xo

3'sacharm
March 19th, 2017, 03:40 AM
Awww congratulations purple!!! I've been checking in here several times a day to see if you'd had her yet! Fab size and what a cutie!!x

Kittybear
March 19th, 2017, 04:20 AM
Congrats purple, she is a beauty :) xxx

Pbn3
March 19th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Oh wow Purple ❤ I'm so very happy to see your baby girl arrive safely and well into the world, she is just delightful and I think it's just beautiful her brothers were there for her birth xxoo

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48

Magical22
March 19th, 2017, 05:41 AM
Emily Kate was born yesterday (March 18th) at home at 4:53pm. Weighing 4020g / 8lb 13oz and 52cm long. It was a fairly quick labour, pre labour started around 10 - 11am and established labour was about 3pm. Only about 10 mins of pushing. Both her brothers saw her being born and are in love, especially DS1 who wants to hold her all the time.

OMG purple that amazing, do you believe she is a she now!? Lol

She's perfect congratulations!!!! [emoji166]

purple
March 19th, 2017, 06:16 AM
OMG purple that amazing, do you believe she is a she now!? Lol

She's perfect congratulations!!!! [emoji166]

Thanks :) It was the first thing I checked when she was born!!

Pink2016
March 19th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Congratulation purple, she's absolutely adorable [emoji166][emoji307]

Burakoam
March 19th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Congratulations purple :)

XXforhubby
March 19th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Huge congrats Purple! She is gorgeous! Enjoy every minute of her [emoji4]!

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/Tub9m6.png (https://lilypie.com)

GirlieCat
March 19th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Congratulations purple. She is beautiful. So happy for you!!

pinkinthestars
March 19th, 2017, 09:17 PM

Huge congratulations Purple she is just perfect and sounds like you had a good labour :)