PDA

View Full Version : MY GIRL SWAY- fingers and toes crossed

BABYPINK3
October 11th, 2011, 02:35 AM
I am new to gender dreaming but just wanted to post my sway details. I'm due in May.

NAME -BABYPINK3Gender Resulted -unknown
Swaying Attempt - Natural details? -uhm.. natural

PH
CM Ph -4.75 -5
DH Ph -unknown. tested once after sex in a condom and it was 8
Douche type and when -n/a
Replens and when -only immedicately after last attempt
Big O -No

MINERALS
Calcium -12600mg per day
Magnesium -400mg per day
Potassium -n/a
Sodium -n/a
DH minerals -630mg per day of calcium, 400mg per day magnesium, 10,000 cranberry tablets, he slacked off in 2WW's

DIET Dietary Changes -IG and French Girl Diet 3 months. would eat No brekky. had 4 low salt crackers with nutella at about 10am. Quinoa and greek yoghurt for lunch, diet lemonade in afternoon, pasta, green beans and leaks for dinner, and treated myself with custard or yoghurt and strawberries for dessert. drank evian and crystal light drinks. DH was not on diet but cut down on red meat, potato and tomato foods. and had greek yoghurt every night.

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? -about 2 days. was craving salty foods so bad I actually thought i'd have to sit the next month out to make up for it. Dh wasnt on diet, but I made less potato meals, and he ate less red meat and no tomato foods
Caffeine -1/2 cup a day
DH caffeine -1-2 a day

HORMONES Drinks - low fat milk, diet cranberry juice, crystal light and evian
Supplements -

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry -20,000 mg per day
Acidophilus -n/a
Sudafed -1 hour before each attempt
Others -Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid 800mcg per day
DH supps -630mg per day of calcium, 400mg per day magnesium, Cranberry 10,000mg per day

TIMING BD cutoff (# of days) 2 ( 42 hours)
O+12 -no
Frequent BD/how many days - 5 days abstinence, then DTD CD12 at 10:00pm and 13 at 8:00pm. Ovulated CD15 at about 3:00pm ( had strong ovulation pains. couldnt walk.)
Charting O with Temp -yes
Charting O with OPK -yes
Fertility monitor used/type -n/a
Suspected O date -30th August 2011

IONS
Oed in what moon phase -New ( 2nd day of new moon)
Changed ions in other ways? - -ion bracelets, roze quartz, hematite, rock salt lamps, loads of showers, lavender soap, lots of outside time. Ovulated during a thunderstorm. sat outside and listened to storm.
OTHER
How many kids do you have? -2
What sex(es)? -Girl, Boy
# of months TTC - 2
Your Age -28
BD position -misc. but always with shallow penetration
Jump and dump -no
EWCM present/how much? -very little
DH undies type -boxers / or undies
DH hot bath/shower -hot shower
OWT - anything under bed? -yes, My DD's favourite baby dress, PInk rose quartz, wooden spoon.
COMMENTS? Our goal was to give my DD a sister. My DD was conceived with no swaying, although I was on a low carb diet for a year to loose weight. We also did not DTD much with her, maybe 3-4 times in the whole month??? So I was aiming to do 8 days abstinence with 2-3 day cut off with this sway. but I lost track and panicked that ovulation was coming early so we only did 5 days abstinence. We DTD on day 12 and then on day 13 OPK still wasnt positive so we DTD again that night. Was actually a bad sway attempt month. Althoug diet was good, DH and I had an arguement days before Ovulation about having a third and I wasnt sure we would end up trying. I forgot about doing replens and so panicked after DTD and put a large amount in then. and skulled large amounts of Crystal light in 2 days before ovulation. because I thought this might be my last chance to have DH on board for a 3rd, I did accupunture on CD 12 and 14. My Dh was complaining about taking supps, no red meat and boring dinners so i relaly think this was going to be our best attempt. In fact this may sound bad, but as soon as I ovulated I was actually starting to regret TTC 3 and hoped I wasnt pregnant. DH really didnt want a third ( hence the arguement ) But This little bean really wants to be on board and I must confess that I am regretting TTC a third now because its going to be hard to tell my DD if its not a :baby2: I having been very nervous the last few weeks, and am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that its a girl!!!:ttcgirl:

TTC5
October 11th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Congrats!

rainbowflower
October 11th, 2011, 04:34 AM
looks like a good sway, good luck!

nuthinbutpink
October 11th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Thanks for posting and good luck!

happyheart
October 11th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Great sway!!! :) Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) :)

zanacal
October 11th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Congratulations and good luck!

BABYPINK3
October 11th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Thanks ladies

can you please tell me where I can find other stories about outcomes? There are a few sway stories but they are not old enough to see the outcome? Can someone direct me to the right forum?
THANKS

charlieispy
October 23rd, 2011, 04:31 PM
FX for you x hope you get that girly

atomic sagebrush
October 30th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Good luck!

PS - Please tell me that 12600 mg of calcium was a typo and you were actually taking 1260! ;)

atomic sagebrush
October 30th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Thanks ladies

can you please tell me where I can find other stories about outcomes? There are a few sway stories but they are not old enough to see the outcome? Can someone direct me to the right forum?
THANKS

That's because the site has only been up for less than a year and at first everyone was just doing research!!! Most of the people are just now getting pg.

Princess
November 17th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Good sway:)

Princess
November 17th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Hope you hear pink