PDA

View Full Version : Question about Purchasing a plan and looking for guidance

Thinkpink1718
January 21st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Hello! New here and really engaged in all the posts and info on here. I'm interested in purchasing the $79 plan. Looking for guidance on diet and supplements, timing and frequency. I'm about to ovulate and was hoping to start ttc a girl next cycle. I'm also still nursing only in the mornings however I've been tracking my ovulation and very regular last few months. The last 2 weeks I was on a no carb no sugar diet (with a few cheat days) which resulted in High protein and probably high sodium.

Is 4 weeks enough time to do the diet or feasible given my scenario? And how quickly could you provide a plan and coaching? Also do you have any stats of how many of your plans have been successful?

TIA!

atomic sagebrush
January 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
2-4 weeks did not get great results. We've had best results with 12 weeks or longer.

The plans are slightly higher than the overall success rates of the site, about 66%.

I can get a plan done within 7-10 days. Sometimes if you let me know you need it faster I can jockey things around to get it to you earlier but it depends on how many plans I have.

The plans cover everything but diet with some diet tips in there and then I help you in an ongoing way in the custom coaching forum!!

Thinkpink1718
January 22nd, 2017, 12:24 PM
Oh so no plans cover the diet? When I looked at the sample plan it seems like diet is covered? Or is that the $99 one?

Also my husband and I have a vacation planned in 6 weeks. Would having a few cheat days in the middle completely screw up the plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2017, 01:33 PM
I talk about diet stuff in the plan but I do NOT make personalized diets. We thought about it at first and then quickly realized we'd have to charge gobs of money and would severely limit the number of people who I can help. It's actually better the way that we do it, because I've tried many premade diet plans and found them to be very tough to stick with - you end up spending tons of money on foods you don't like, can't find in the store, don't know how to cook, and your family doesn't want to eat. It is much, much better for you and I to work together in the coaching forum to figure out your diet based on things that you like and are familiar with. :)

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2017, 01:33 PM
I do have a "21 day diet" book that comes with the $99 plan but it is not personalized.

Thinkpink1718
January 22nd, 2017, 05:17 PM
I just signed up for the $99 plan but didn't get any confirmation. Trying to access your LE diet details in the private area but still cannot. How do I access? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Try logging out and logging back in again. I'll message someone who can help. Thanks!

Thinkpink1718
January 25th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Hello I still do not have access

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Can you access the questionnaires via these links? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=10
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=9

nuthinbutpink
January 26th, 2017, 02:10 PM
We have her questionnaires!

nuthinbutpink
January 26th, 2017, 02:12 PM
All other downloads can be found here-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/plans-and-ebooks-available-for-purchase/

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2017, 03:37 PM
We have her questionnaires!

thank you, I thought I had them but when I looked at my PM's I apparently glossed over them without spotting

Thinkpink1718
February 2nd, 2017, 12:37 PM
thank you, I thought I had them but when I looked at my PM's I apparently glossed over them without spotting

Thank you for sending the downloads, those were very helpful!

I have been eagerly awaiting my personalized plan and it has been now over 10 days. I wanted to check in and see when you'll be sending?

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2017, 12:56 PM
It was done and has been sent in to tech support to be reformatted into something you can download. Should be up any time! :) You'll get a PM with a link in it as soon as it's up.

Thinkpink1718
February 2nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
It was done and has been sent in to tech support to be reformatted into something you can download. Should be up any time! :) You'll get a PM with a link in it as soon as it's up.

Awesome thanks! So many questions :)