PDA

View Full Version : moon phases! Who conceived a girl during full moon?

Boy mama
February 4th, 2017, 09:09 AM
I'm trying to be optimistic here! I had a pretty good sway last month and pregnant with a rainbow baby. I miscarried at 7 1/2 weeks in November. With this sweet one, I am positive I ovulated two days after the full moon. Anyone else? I've read many studies about moon phases. I'm dreaming of a daughter, but after three boys, I'm trying to prepare myself for blue. I feel terrible that I'm feeling this way, especially since I should just be thankful and praying that my baby is healthy. I'm usually the encourager to others, but this time I feel down and alone. Any words of advice or motivation would sure help. I'm trying so hard to focus on being grateful and enjoying our miracle. Thanks ladies!!

Throwaway_panther
February 4th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Don't feel terrible for feeling the way you do -- it is OK to have wants, and feel disappointed if those desires aren't met!

Moon phases/ions are totally pseudoscience though, so don't feel like the moon phase will have any determination! I know how easy it is to grasp at anything as a sign for our baby's gender though!

Boy mama
February 4th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Thank you!! I'm not going to loose hope. If I have another son, I will love him dearly, but will mourn never having a daughter.

Jessie236
June 6th, 2017, 03:00 AM
I haven't read a lot on moon phases, I'm just about to start my diet for ttc, have you had a scan yet? Have you heard of ramzi theory? Dr ramzi has written a theory that boys and girl prefer to implant on different side of the uterus

❤️

fiveboys
June 6th, 2017, 04:02 AM
I ovulated on a new moon and my 6 week scan showed i implanted on my left so i sent my pik off to the ramzi experts online and they said girl for me..so they were both correct for me but i know loads that had opposite xx

atomic sagebrush
June 6th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I haven't read a lot on moon phases, I'm just about to start my diet for ttc, have you had a scan yet? Have you heard of ramzi theory? Dr ramzi has written a theory that boys and girl prefer to implant on different side of the uterus

❤️

After seeing several people pay Dr. Ramzi himself $10 to guess their ultrasounds and he guessed wrong, I have a pretty hard time buying into Ramzi. If it worked, every clinic in the world would be using it now (they do the early blood tests so it's not a question of them not allowing us to know early gender) It just doesn't work.

atomic sagebrush
June 6th, 2017, 11:04 AM

❤️

Also I looked up the user's info and she was given a Ramzi girl guess and ended up having a boy.