PDA

View Full Version : IVF in Dubai

Momof3boy
February 12th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Hi

My husband and I got 3 fantastic boys together, however we are dreaming about a girl too. We have now decided to go for IVF with gender selection. I need any advice. We are from Denmark but live in Qatar, and are planning to do the treatment in Dubai. I am 35 and my husband is 38 and our youngest son is only 9 months old. All boys are natural pregnancies. I have lots of questions and are just looking for general advice as well.

- How good are our chances with IVF without sperm selection as that is not available in Dubai? My biggest fair is there is too few eggs and none of them are girls?

- How many eggs would be normal ?

- Do you normally take any hormons post the egg retrieval ?

Any other good advices?

Thanks ladies.

Soft
January 28th, 2018, 07:07 AM
Hi

My husband and I got 3 fantastic boys together, however we are dreaming about a girl too. We have now decided to go for IVF with gender selection. I need any advice. We are from Denmark but live in Qatar, and are planning to do the treatment in Dubai. I am 35 and my husband is 38 and our youngest son is only 9 months old. All boys are natural pregnancies. I have lots of questions and are just looking for general advice as well.

- How good are our chances with IVF without sperm selection as that is not available in Dubai? My biggest fair is there is too few eggs and none of them are girls?

- How many eggs would be normal ?

- Do you normally take any hormons post the egg retrieval ?

Any other good advices?

Thanks ladies.

Hi!

I live in Dubai and want to do gender selection for a girl. Which Clinic Will you go for? What to get together and share our journies?