PDA

View Full Version : Unable to cancel subscription

cape grace
February 16th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Hi
I successfully swayed in 2013 - I have tried a few times to cancel my yearly subscription but have not been able to for some reason ? Perhaps this can be done for me at this stage or someone might have an idea of how to do it properly? It's just a waste of money at this stage as I haven't used the service in three years and was so happy to get the full and might I add wonderful service but now want it to finish being deducted from my bank account ?
Can anyone help ? Please !
Cape grace

atomic sagebrush
February 16th, 2017, 01:34 PM
I'm sorry, I'll message someone who can help, but you can do it in your Paypal settings

nuthinbutpink
February 16th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Hi
I successfully swayed in 2013 - I have tried a few times to cancel my yearly subscription but have not been able to for some reason ? Perhaps this can be done for me at this stage or someone might have an idea of how to do it properly? It's just a waste of money at this stage as I haven't used the service in three years and was so happy to get the full and might I add wonderful service but now want it to finish being deducted from my bank account ?
Can anyone help ? Please !
Cape grace

Can you please PM me your paypal email and I can take care of this for you!

MrsMommy3
July 23rd, 2017, 02:56 PM
I am having the same issue. I would like to cancel my subscription but do not see where to do this at. It said to do it on pay pal and I looked around on there. I can see my initial charge a year ago, but everywhere else I've looked I don't see anything else about it. I went into the subscription area on pay pal and didn't see anything there either. I tried looking on here for some place to cancel it but came up with nothing as well. I sent a few emails asking for help for somebody to cancel it for me. I am leaving town shortly and will not have any internet service to make sure it is done. I don't want to be billed again for it. But can't seem to find a way to make sure it is all cancelled. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
July 24th, 2017, 03:07 PM
I think nuthin is taking care of this for you but it is in Paypal settings.