PDA

View Full Version : Can GS IVF actually work for me?

Bambina
October 13th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Hi Dr Potter,

I've just completed my second cycle at HRC Pasadena (I'm in the 2WW). First protocol was Lupron, second Ganirelix. Last time I only had one hatching blast (that didn't stick), and this time none beyond morula stage. I'm 34 and had really good pretesting, but have produced a maximum of 10 eggs per cycle. I took supplements and ate healthy. My husband has even had a karyotype done on his sperm. What else can I do to make this work for me?

Dr. Potter
October 20th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Hi Dr Potter,

I've just completed my second cycle at HRC Pasadena (I'm in the 2WW). First protocol was Lupron, second Ganirelix. Last time I only had one hatching blast (that didn't stick), and this time none beyond morula stage. I'm 34 and had really good pretesting, but have produced a maximum of 10 eggs per cycle. I took supplements and ate healthy. My husband has even had a karyotype done on his sperm. What else can I do to make this work for me?I am sorry to hear of this. I would have to have more details on your stimulation to comment. Based on your testing you should be a great candidate.