PDA

View Full Version : Want to purchase the plan but is it to early?

Babygirl19
February 24th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Hi im new to all this. I wanted to purchase the plan to sway for a girl. I currently have a boy who is due april 30 and i wanted to ttc again maybe three months after he is born. I dont know if its too early or if i can even sway while breastfeeding. I just want the age to be close together. I wont be doing the diet till i give birth of course but was wondering when would be a good time to purchase the plan so that i dont run out of the 6 month period you give.

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM
You can renew the plan as long as you want for a small fee. (you don't have to pay the full amount over again)

It's all about what YOU feel comfy with. Some people like to have the plan in place far in advance. Others wish to wait.

I would probably not have you start a sway diet till your baby is 6 months anyway. You could go vegetarian before that point (but go fairly easy on the soy foods, 2-3 times a week max)

Babygirl19
February 24th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Ok just another question sorry to be a bother. When i do purchase if i got the one thats 99 the for 6 months what exactly does it come with. Does it come with some recipes do i get to use a diet you give me based on my answers or do i create my own im just new so i dont know how it works. Sorry

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2017, 10:18 PM
the $99 dollar one comes with a diet book. I don't make personalized diets, I'd have to charge a fortune to do that. I do help you as much as you need in your custom coaching forum though.