PDA

View Full Version : Newbie! TTC girl, advised to move post to here :)

ximiidollyx
February 26th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Hi! I'm, 24,from the UK. Mummy to two gorgeous boys (6,3) and getting ready to try for no.3...desperately hoping to TTC a girl this time :)
I've been lurking for a while, mostly on here but also on IG....and I've confused the hell out of myself [emoji30]

I've started the LE diet and I'm pretty sure I've got my head around that part! I never eat until 12/1 anyway and then it's white ricecakes or a white pitta w/ light Philadelphia and cucumber and cranberry juice/peppermint tea.

It's the supplements that have me confused...I started this week on 1000mg calcium citrate, 300mg magnesium, 10000 cranberry, 500mg saw palmetto and 1600mcg folic acid. (Am reluctant to take vitex..should I be taking it?)

However I'm now worried that I shouldn't be taking the calcium and mag as extra nutrients sway blue?

DH was originally on the same amount of Calc & Mag, plus cranberry and liquorice root (450mg 3x), but again I've removed the calcium and magnesium due to conflicting opinion..will it lower his PH [emoji1360], or provide more nutrients/more sperm [emoji1361]

I'm 5'6", 127lbs (21.4 bmi).
I drink A LOT of coffee (w/ aspartame) and Diet Coke too, I've heard this sways girl, contrary to IG advice.
Have added cinnamon to coffee as of today to help weight loss.
Ordered benefibre to start Monday, along with Sylk lube. Have KY but heard that's not as good.
Started tracking OV and checking PH (currently between 5.75 and 6.0 [emoji53]
Going to try DTD 2-3 days before OV and will J&D after 5 mins.

What else....I know it's probably BS, but am wearing a rose quartz bracelet and covering my house in lavender and aerosols [emoji23]

Sorry for the essay, I'm just so confused!
I guess my main questions are: how should I tweak mine/DH's supplements?
And I'm having my mirena coil removed this week..does anyone know how this affects TTC? And also if it has any effect on swaying? (I heard coming off the pill sways pink is all..)
Also, with trying to DTD before OV-so I wait until I start to see the OPK get darker and get to it then before it peaks? Basically, how the hell do I pinpoint 2-3 days before OV.

Hope that all makes sense!
Thanks in advance for ANY advice, so confused and really appreciate it/any sway stories!
xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ximiidollyx
February 27th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Bumping for advice, hope that's ok [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2017, 03:55 PM
I think I answered in your other post.

It's easiest for me to just post once, since I do answer all questions (I know on IG it's a crapshoot as to whether anyone answers or not, but I do answer all q's as fast as I can) and also wait to bump till I've had a few days, especially with longer posts - the reason is actually so you get your answer sooner. Since I go from oldest to newest post, and bumping sends the post back to the new posts, and makes it take longer for me to get to it. :)