Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Daughter 2006
Step son 2014
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
250mg or more daily.

I took a whole food based multivitamin with calcium and changed to a different brand. Both had added calcium and sometimes I'd take the full dose, other times I did not. I got really bad at it the last 2 weeks before O due to moving.

I drastically increased my dairy consumption and I eat alot of dark leafy greens daily.
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
300mg to 900mg daily taken for other health purposes not necessarily for my sway. I was taking these 3 months prior to swaying as I was severely depleted and continued through.
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
700mg daily starting the second half of my sway. Before that it was all from my diet. I also increased my coconut water intake from 250ml daily to 1L daily the last 2 weeks of my sway, which is 2,100mg of potassium.
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
500mg per day plus whatever was in my food. DH says I go heavy on the salt when I cook ;)
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
False Unicorn
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
Vitamin B12
Zinc

DH Supplements Zinc
Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin D

Any additional supplement info?
I take a weekly b vitamin injection with added iron in addition to my daily bcomplex and multi's. I've taken this injection for over a year prior to my sway.

I also take 5mg of DHEA per day and have done so before and during my sway.

In addition, I take desiccated thyroid for ongoing hypothyroid along with rodhiola, aswaghanda and vitamin C for adrenal support.

I also take 1,000 to 6,000iu of vitamin D per day.

Wheat grass was hit or miss. I did it consistently for my first attempt cycle, but I couldn't deal with the flavor so much my 2nd attempt cycle.
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was already eating a very healthy diet full of lots of veggies and leafy greens prior to my sway. My biggest changes were food frequency, breakfast, swapping coffee for tea and the addition of dairy to my diet.

Prior to my sway I did not have breakfast , instead I had bulletproof coffee. I also only ate 2 meals per day and was eating a low carb.

During most of my sway, I kept the low carb lifestyle as I gain weight easily, but the last 3 weeks I added a little starch to change things up and my milk consumption tripled.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 months + the 1 cycle with BFN. So that's a total of 4 months before BFP.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH is on a very restricted diet due to SIBO so no dairy for him. He ate as frequently as he remembered and always had alot of healthy fats like butter, animal fat, coconut and olive oil.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I tried my best to incorporate "boy friendly" foods and ate 1 avocado daily, 2 eggs per day and tomato soup with a bone broth base at least 3 times per week. I had a couple of tablespoons of heavy cream daily and always used animal fat or coconut oil to cook.

I tried to incorporate red meats, but that wasn't always possible. I ate alot of chicken organ meats like liver, gizzards and feet regularly.

I ate nuts and seeds every day with my salads and also snacked on them throughout the day with a slice of welsh cheddar multiple times per day. I went through a 400g block of cheddar per week, by the way.

As a family, we went through 2-3 costco bags of nuts and seeds weekly. Don't judge me. LOL.

I drank 2-3 cups of black tea every day. It was more like milk tea with about a sup of milk with each cup of tea towards the 2nd half of my sway.

I drank coconut water every day.

I drank grapefruit juice from AF to O on my last two cycles.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Holy giant grocery tab batman!
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I was 185Lbs when I began to sway with a BMI of 30.8 and I gained about 25Lbs
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I was walking 10k steps or more per day before and when I began to sway. However, I stopped all activity for most of my sway because my body undergoes heavy amounts of stress and pain with any form of physical activity and I had just gotten my cortisol and other hormones under control.

I really felt that in my personal situation, working out was counter productive to the sway because I was just recovering from adrenal insufficiency and any amount of stress (physical or mental) would send my body into flight or fight mode super quick. I was already dealing with very stressful situation and just didn't find it wise to add physical stress to the equation.

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
N/A
Any VG potions used? Preseed

CM pH at attempt
N/A
DH pH
N/A
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Pattern Other

BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day
After O

BD Position
Multiple
Any additional comments?
We BD'd EOD up until a big temperature dip I had. I wasn't sure when I would O and I get a very short notice on OPK's so we ended up with what I stated above.
Any relevant attempt details?
Every attempt was with preseed. I had a big O on all but one (who has time for O at 4AM?)
Did you do anything with Ions?
I'm by my laptop at least 10 hours per day. I use a light therapy lamp with an ionizer every morning.
Moon Phase during conception?
First Quarter
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I had lots of nutrients and dairy. I did everything that could possibly do at with my current health and circumstances. More than anything, I wanted to get pregnant so I wont be totally devastated with an opposite.

I used to smoke on and off for 10 years, with the last year being the heaviest. I permanently quit 4 years ago and haven't looked back.

My lifestyle is world's apart from what it was when I conceived DD. I have alot less stress, I am emotionally stable I haven't touched any junk or processed foods in years and I am well hydrated. My spiritual health is in much better shape as well so I'm confident that all the positive changes in my health the last few years will greatly help my sway.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I didn't lift weights or exercise.

My red meat consumption was low as we only eat grassfed, organic and kosher meats so that makes it difficult to obtain. Halfway through DH got us a small lamb that we ate slowly for a couple of weeks. Then it was on and off until the end. I managed to get myself some beef the last 2 weeks :D

I got sloppy with my sway the last 2 weeks due to moving. If I didn't add a cup of milk to my tea, I would have been skipping breakfast on some days. By skipping I mean, eating later in the morning not all the way to lunch. I have consistently eaten within 2 hours of waking since the start of my sway.

I gained 25Lbs at a quick rate.
Things worth mentioning:

**I do not recommend you use high doses of supplements like I did without a practitioner guiding you.**

Every person is different and requires different doses.

foxtrotmama
February 28th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Cosmo, your sway looks good! I'm so excited to see the result.

XXforhubby
February 28th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Huge congrats! FX so hard for blue for you [emoji597][emoji92][emoji170][emoji843][emoji170][emoji94]!!

[emoji170][emoji1379]DS1, [emoji577]DS2, & [emoji602]DS3[emoji170]
[emoji166]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji1317]for pink[emoji166]
https://lmtm.lilypie.com/Tub9m6.png (https://lilypie.com)

fiveboys
February 28th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Congrats hun xxx

Erin514
February 28th, 2017, 02:21 PM
FX for blue! When will you find out?

cosmosis
February 28th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Thank you ladies :)

Erin, I'm 98% sure we will be going team green, we haven't made a firm decision yet though.

Erin514
February 28th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Omg, your patience boggles the mind.

MiaMelb
February 28th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Looks like you definitely did everything you could. Congratulations. Looking forward to hearing whether this is your little boy in 6/7 months.

business.woman
February 28th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Great sway , FX for blue [emoji7]
Could you really have the patience to wait until birth to find out OMG !
I couldn't, I wanted to find out since day one LOool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
February 28th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Huge congrats and good luck!

Throwaway_panther
March 1st, 2017, 07:08 PM
Congrats and thank you so much for the detailed sway! That level of detail sways blue, no? ;)

DesiG
March 1st, 2017, 10:24 PM
Congratulations and fingers crossed for blue.