PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of a Girl

HappyMomma
March 2nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
Hello everyone! I am a mom of 2 boys that I would not trade for the world! We are going to try for one more and I am hoping it will be a girl! Of course if it is a boy I will not look back and be glad my two. now have another brother BUT I still really want that girl 😉
I bought a Best Baby Sister pink onesie and hung it in the new baby's closest. I have also been praying and thinking girl. I do workout through a boot camp that has a lot of cardio and weights no heavier than 15lbs.
Since my last period I have been drinking Crystal Light, chocolate milk (no added vitamin D), and water. I have stayed away from caffeine which is so hard! I have also been trying to eat yogurt, corn tortillas, apples with no skin, and berries. I have stayed away from red meat and trying to keep low sodium. I have been taking two cranberry pills a day 500 mg each and one pill that he calcium 1000mg, magnesium 400mg, zinc 15 mg, and I just realized vitamin D3 600 IU. My normal ph is between 4.5 and 5. I am going to do the Summer's Eve vinegar and water douche tonight and then the Rephresh and continue to test my ph to make sure it does not elevate it. I am trying to track my O but it is very irregular so it is hard. If all goes right I should have my O on Sunday which is the first quarter of a new moon and the Chinese gender predictor says girl for Sunday. If I can get it right at O+12 I am going to have DH take a hot shower with me, do the vinegar douche, wait 15 minutes, do the Rephresh, wait 15 minutes and then TTC. What does everyone think? Any tips or suggestions? Thank you Ladies!

AshFind
March 3rd, 2017, 12:28 PM
Hello everyone! I am a mom of 2 boys that I would not trade for the world! We are going to try for one more and I am hoping it will be a girl! Of course if it is a boy I will not look back and be glad my two. now have another brother BUT I still really want that girl 😉
I bought a Best Baby Sister pink onesie and hung it in the new baby's closest. I have also been praying and thinking girl. I do workout through a boot camp that has a lot of cardio and weights no heavier than 15lbs.
Since my last period I have been drinking Crystal Light, chocolate milk (no added vitamin D), and water. I have stayed away from caffeine which is so hard! I have also been trying to eat yogurt, corn tortillas, apples with no skin, and berries. I have stayed away from red meat and trying to keep low sodium. I have been taking two cranberry pills a day 500 mg each and one pill that he calcium 1000mg, magnesium 400mg, zinc 15 mg, and I just realized vitamin D3 600 IU. My normal ph is between 4.5 and 5. I am going to do the Summer's Eve vinegar and water douche tonight and then the Rephresh and continue to test my ph to make sure it does not elevate it. I am trying to track my O but it is very irregular so it is hard. If all goes right I should have my O on Sunday which is the first quarter of a new moon and the Chinese gender predictor says girl for Sunday. If I can get it right at O+12 I am going to have DH take a hot shower with me, do the vinegar douche, wait 15 minutes, do the Rephresh, wait 15 minutes and then TTC. What does everyone think? Any tips or suggestions? Thank you Ladies!

New here and I don't really know how to reply 😂 BUT IM IN THE SAME BOAT!! I have 4 boys just had my iud removed and just stopped my "withdraw" bleed which for now I'm counting as my period. I've been starving the crap out of myself lost two lbs so far! Drink at least a gallon cl a day, very low diet, bought cranberry and calcium yesterday but am going to skip that and do baby aspirin and sudafed instead. I am taking and have been taking food since removal. Haven't looked into ph strips or rephresh but I think I may buy some today. Obviously I need all the help I can give myself with 4 boys lol. I also work out and don't want to cut that!
Good luck to you

HappyMomma
March 3rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
I am so glad you wrote me! I sent a private message to Atomic last night asking her what she thought. I WAS thinking about dropping the douche (I have never done one before and tried to do the Summer's Eve Vinegar and Water last night but nothing came out???) and I was just going to Rephresh every three days, 12 hours before DTD, and then right after DTD BUT when Atomic replied she said that the jellies do not sway... they are just neutral... I am not sure if "jellies" means Rephresh or not. I am so confused because I have read so much about them but maybe this is a new think??? IDK, but i will let you know when I hear back from her. If that is the case then I will go back to the douche and try to figure out why it was not working. Just an FYI, the calcium and magnesium I bought also contained Zince and Vitamin D3 and Atomic said she was worried about that so BEWARE. Good luck to you too!!

AshFind
March 4th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Yes I have read about jellies not swaying but I've heard of someone using rephresh on finger application after BD?? I don't know either lol it's all so confusing but I'm just going to do my best and see the outcome I'll be ok either way I mean I already have 4 boys lol what's one more I'd not be surprised at all if it were another! I don't know why it says I'm taking food �� I meant folic acid! So I skip breakfast , eat plain elbow noodles for lunch with Parmesan cheese, a yogurt cup, 3 cups of milk I need to buy skim! , dinner white rice and chicken breast, gallon of CL a day, gum all the time, peppermint tea three times a day in hopes to balance out the testosterone from exercise, and am going to do baby aspirin and sudafed! �� when do you think you will O? And can test?

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Hi and welcome ladies!!

Happy - I think I replied either via PM or on another thread, and I also have your questionnaire.

Ash - PLEASE do not starve yourself. This is not a starvation diet and never has been. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

Do not take Sudafed with cranberry or aspirin and above all else, do not take all three together. I do not think taking Sudafed is ever a good idea since it's been linked to strokes in young women, and taking it with cranberry and baby aspirin may raise the risks of this happening.

I never recommend that intake of Crystal Light. I don't think it helps with swaying (I've seen tons of people drink massive amounts and get opposites) and I am not convinced it's safe.

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2017, 05:08 PM
I am so glad you wrote me! I sent a private message to Atomic last night asking her what she thought. I WAS thinking about dropping the douche (I have never done one before and tried to do the Summer's Eve Vinegar and Water last night but nothing came out???) and I was just going to Rephresh every three days, 12 hours before DTD, and then right after DTD BUT when Atomic replied she said that the jellies do not sway... they are just neutral... I am not sure if "jellies" means Rephresh or not. I am so confused because I have read so much about them but maybe this is a new think??? IDK, but i will let you know when I hear back from her. If that is the case then I will go back to the douche and try to figure out why it was not working. Just an FYI, the calcium and magnesium I bought also contained Zince and Vitamin D3 and Atomic said she was worried about that so BEWARE. Good luck to you too!!

Yes, RepHresh is a jelly. We tracked our results and found out that they were neutral - they did not seem to sway pink OR blue and really cut odds of conception by a lot.

I keep them in the mix because some people really want to do pH stuff.

I am no fan of douching either, don't get me wrong, but anyone who wants to do a douche, should NOT drop the douche and go to jelly thinking it is better because our results show that jellies don't even do anything.

We do not know if douching really works or not, I am simply saying that if ya wanna douche, and then you switch to jelly based on my recommendation, don't, because they aren't doing anything. :)

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Yes I have read about jellies not swaying but I've heard of someone using rephresh on finger application after BD?? I don't know either lol it's all so confusing but I'm just going to do my best and see the outcome I'll be ok either way I mean I already have 4 boys lol what's one more I'd not be surprised at all if it were another! I don't know why it says I'm taking food �� I meant folic acid! So I skip breakfast , eat plain elbow noodles for lunch with Parmesan cheese, a yogurt cup, 3 cups of milk I need to buy skim! , dinner white rice and chicken breast, gallon of CL a day, gum all the time, peppermint tea three times a day in hopes to balance out the testosterone from exercise, and am going to do baby aspirin and sudafed! �� when do you think you will O? And can test?

Nothing after BD. If jellies swayed, we'd get good results with MORE, not less. The reason why people like "the fingertip" method on the other site is because it does nothing and doesn't prevent pregnancy that much. But it's very unlikely it does anything for a sway after the fact, the semen is just too impervious to stuff like that.

I suggest you have a look at LE Diet because that's a really blah diet and you could be enjoying your meals a lot more. Also a lot of protein and other nutrients in the milk and chicken.

AshFind
March 4th, 2017, 09:53 PM
So would you recommend getting calcium through supplements rather milk?

foxtrotmama
March 5th, 2017, 12:45 AM
I don't think atomic recommends any of the old school mineral sway tactics (calc, mag, avoiding potassium). So just eat within the diet, and unless you have a known deficiency try not to worry about it.

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2017, 06:17 PM
So would you recommend getting calcium through supplements rather milk?

If you want to incorporate minerals into your diet, yes, please use only supps instead of tons of dairy. You can have SOME dairy as part of your diet, but drinking quarts of milk a day will give you too many nutrients and can inadvertently sway blue.

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2017, 06:18 PM
I don't think atomic recommends any of the old school mineral sway tactics (calc, mag, avoiding potassium). So just eat within the diet, and unless you have a known deficiency try not to worry about it.

Some people really want to do the minerals, and even though I don't personally think they sway and I myself, just like many others here, got boys while taking them, if someone really wants to use them that's totally up to them and at least the supplements are better than doing the massive amount of dairy. :)

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2017, 06:18 PM

Some people really want to do the minerals, and even though I don't personally think they sway and I myself, just like many others here, got boys while taking them, if someone really wants to use them that's totally up to them and at least the supplements are better than doing the massive amount of dairy. :)