PDA

View Full Version : hello : )

Wishing
October 14th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been a long time lurker to this site and today finally joined so I can post! (Hooray!)

I have one DS already, and am desperate for this baby to be a girl. I am 13 weeks pregnant and due to go for a gender scan on 4th November. I got some good scan photos from the 12 weeks scan, but no clear nub shots - though I am almost positive I saw a boy nub, just no pics of it unfortunately.

From the start I felt pretty confident I was having a girl, then I did a load of gender prediciton tests (just for fun) and they all came back girl. I also went to see a psychic (who i've seen lots of times before and has always been accurate) and she also said girl. THEN I went to my 12 week scan and now everything is pointing towards boy. Even the pictures we got look identical to my sons. My pregnancy is exactly the same as it was with him, the tech was pretty sure it was a boy... and I am thinking I need to get prepared to hear "boy" in 3 weeks time.

Ooooh it's so difficult to let my girl dream go! : (

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all. Hopefully it wil keep me relatively sane in the run up to the scan!

xxx

nuthinbutpink
October 14th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Welcome. Nubs don't tell you anything for sure. Good luck and I really hope you get your girl.