PDA

View Full Version : Help help help pink sway

lovellcute
March 8th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Ok so I've been researching how to sway for a girl for months, well actually years (before my son was even born I'm ashamed to say)
I've been looking at the IG gender swaying and cook book as though my life depended on it
Wrote a meal plan, getting a Tesco food shop delivered tonight with dairy dairy and abit more dairy and chicken and all the allowed foods
Was also just about to order ph tester and all the supplements
And now I've found this site??
I'm so confused
How can I find a diet plan on here?
I just want my little girl so bad and now I feel like it will never happen as I will mess the sway up and actually sway boy?
Please help!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiaMelb
March 8th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Hi, welcome. There is so much conflicting info around the place and you are definitely not the first person to have arrived here after reading the stuff on IG and getting confused. The approaches of the two sites are quite different, thought some people try and combine aspects, but generally things are a little more relaxed around here. Check out the Complete Index link at the bottom of any of Atomic's posts for general swaying info and ask the ladies in the ttc girl forum for diet advice, they'll be able to be more specific than I can. Good luck.

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2017, 04:18 PM
I think I did cover a lot of stuff already in your other posts so do check those out.

I wanted to share the "anti-pH" essay with you here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html Many of us on here got pH opposites (myself included). I would probably skip the expensive pH testers because they really don't help anyone. I've seen so many people get boys with low pH and girls with high pH and people testing constantly only to get opposites, and not testing and having successful sways, that I no longer see any benefit in testing pH. It tells us nothing about whose sway will work and whose won't.

I got a boy with pH of 4.5-5 range that never went up till after I was already pregnant and I was checking 2-3 times a day. I got my girl not checking at all. It just doesn't tell you whose sway will work and whose won't and basically is something to stress and obsess over.

lovellcute
March 10th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Wow that's really interesting! I thought ph was SO important, was actually feeling very stressed about it as I'm so prone to thrush and yeast infections
Was even considering doing the vinegar and like douches (shudders) and was about to order a £60 ph tester so I have to admit I'm relieved!
What is the most important thing then?
I'm already so skinny from breastfeeding so deffo can't loose any weight!
And what about timings etc? So much to think about ahh x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2017, 04:05 PM
The things that have really truly seemed to work are:

LE Diet longer than 12 weeks plus coffee, alcohol, fiber and using vegetable oil instead of animal fat
Cardio exercise 60 min a day 6-7 days a week (altho some have done 4-5 days and still had success)
Clomid if you can get it (or Femara)
Smoking for DH (obviously not great for health tho)
Jogging or biking for DH
One attempt or every 4 day method

Things that may help but not totally sure:
OLE for DH
Jump and Dump
Soy for DH

The rest of it seems to be just getting in the way of conception.

pinkfairydust
March 12th, 2017, 04:36 PM
ive also been on this site since before my son was born. i'm also very ashamed to admit that.

I'm purchasing a plan (have emailed atomic about how I go about this and if theres a questionnaire to fill out first?) but wondered if you could just tell me the gist of the LE diet.. so low calories and late breakfast... no breakfast cereals... so what should i be eating lots of veg and fruit and lots of protein? lots of fish? lots of diary but not many eggs?

HELP! thank you ~:)

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Short version of the LE Diet is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

You get the questionnaire after you pay for the plan, no need to fill out anything until that point.

Re dairy - it's not a free food on LE Diet. Only on the "mineral balancing" diets (which many of us on here have gotten at least one opposite with!) You can have dairy, but keep within LE Diet range for calories, protein, and fat.