PDA

View Full Version : Surprise BFP right after ordering a custom girl sway :O

Mummatog
March 19th, 2017, 06:38 AM
I'm in shock. I totally didn't think we caught the egg!! I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant, that I went ahead and ordered a custom sway. LOL

But I'm SO worried. Like SOOOOOO worried. I've had 9 children. I know my body, and I know pregnancy tests. HaHaHa. I normally test positive around 8-9dpo, IF I'm pregnant. This cycle I got a very faint positive at 11dpo... ITs slowly gotten darker. I'm 15dpo today. I've had chemical pregnancies before and one real deal M/C. Last 24hrs I've been having left sided (Same side I O'd) sharp stabbing pain in my Fallopian tube area. It doesn't feel like the regular ovary pain you feel after conception. It feels further down.. I'm thinking all the worst things. :( Apparently with a tubal pregnancy your HCG numbers do not double well? I also have non of my regular implantation cramping. MY womb feel's strangely quite. When I've conceived in the past, my womb feels heavy and obviously pregnant around conception. This is another reason why I was not convinced I was pregnant this month.

Has anyone had any experience or advice they would like to share?

Thanks

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Could you have ovulated later than you thought?

Mummatog
March 23rd, 2017, 05:29 AM
Yes. I'm starting to think I ovulated the following day :)

BTW... I had a scan today and one little sac found in the womb. I'm so happy!

My chart is below atomic. What are my chances for a girl? There was total abstinence from DH before we BD. Once before ovulation, once day of ovulation. I was already on Calcium & Magnesium as advised by doctor.

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Mumma I just messaged you with an important q.

I can't tell what gender someone is carrying on the basis of a chart or any other thing. It would only create false hope or false despair to guess on sways that end in pregnancy and thus I don't do it. So I will just wish you best of luck and huge congrats (and do check your messages please!!)