PDA

View Full Version : Chinese gender chart?

lauren.bedont
March 20th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Does anyone believe in the Chinese gender prediction chart? Has it been accurate for you? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mommy2apples
March 20th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Right for two and wrong for two... lol so I don't believe in it.

Mommy2apples
March 20th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Dd was supposed to be a boy and ds3 was supposed to be a girl.

carebear1st
March 20th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I just checked back for my first two children, was correct with my first he is a boy, 2nd it said girl and he is a boy. Just found out I'm pregnant again and didn't get to even start my girl sway :-( it says Boy for this one, I agree with it already.

Bane Harper
March 21st, 2017, 03:14 AM
In my opinion it works with 2-3 pregnancies.... It was correct with my previous daughter. This time it says boy for me too.

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2017, 01:38 PM
If the Chinese had any ancient wisdom that allowed them to select gender, there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls. :(

I have seen dozens of polls and threads on this and it's 50-50 every time. Depending on calendar it gets 3 right, 2 wrong, or 2 right, 3 wrong for me.

Please do not plan a sway around this.

charlie2016
March 23rd, 2017, 02:06 AM
I have found that there are different types of chinese gender calculators out there which give you a different outcome depending on which one you use.
I found myself trying to use this as part to plan my sway, that would mean not trying this upcoming month as it shows 'BOY' (all the different versions out there show the same result ;o) ... but then I should know better than to believe in this.