PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is going on with my ovulation?

kaseybaby
October 15th, 2011, 07:14 PM
I have been on the diet since May, and my ovulation is all over the place. This month I ovulated CD 9, last month 13, the month CD 16, the month before that CD 10.

I have never ovulated early, and I have never been so all over the place. Is this because of the diet? Is ovulating early a sign that there is anything wrong? I can't seem to get pregnant.

rainbowflower
October 16th, 2011, 03:36 AM
It could be a sign that the diet is affecting your fertility which would be good for pink...

Remember that it takes the average healthy non-swaying couple 6 months to conceive so when swaying pink you would expect it to take longer on average.

Are you doing a cut off/douching?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I know it's frustrating when swaying, but as long as you're ovulating, you do not need to worry that it's irregular like that. In fact, it seems to be that oddball cycles sway pink and then regular, clockwork cycles sway blue (some of the blue swayers are complaining that their cycles have gone from being really long to being every 28 days!)

My concern is that you may not be ovulating as early as you believe you are. How certain are you that you're Oing when you think? It is totally possible to get a pos OPK and then not ovulate, so if your ovulation is taking place even a couple days later than you think it is, you may be attempting on a day when you're not fertile and just missing your window.

kaseybaby
October 18th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Sorry for the late reply, I have just been super busy lately. I stopped taking the OPK's and am just going by CM and taking my temperature. There is a definite temperature shift.

I feel like I am ovulating very early. Next month is my last attempt until February. Honestly, I need a break from this diet. I am so thin, and I want to enjoy my holidays without being stressed about what I am eating. I am not sure what else I can do to get pregnant.

atomic sagebrush
October 22nd, 2011, 11:36 AM
kasey, it makes sense that you take a break for awhile then. Of course I do hope you get pg next month but if not, I hope you have a wonderful and stress-free holiday.