PDA

View Full Version : Atomic please help

Hopefullmummy
March 29th, 2017, 12:12 AM
I got a special personalised plan last year but now I can't access it because it's expired. We ll be ttc This month ( I've delayed it till
Now because of Dh work commitments.

Just a few questions before ttc. I can't remember what DH was supposed to do lead up to the conception. Was it abstain or every day ?
Also I won't be using OPk strips because that will make me OCD. I'm happy to just pick a day I think I'm ovulating ( based on educated guess ) and if it happens this month it happens. Also I'll be taking femara. To confirm thats day 2-7 on my period ? ( I'll check my notes on that because might be well off )

We Ve just signed papers to put our house on the market. I was hoping to to get pregnant this month instead of next month when sale will happen as I'd imagine that will be a huge testosterone surge with that. I know now isn't ideal because we have a list of things to complete before next month but I just can't wait any longer to ttc. It's never a right time. Selling the house is scary so I'm hoping that sways pink ? I'm also super excited by it and feel proud by our renos so maybe not. Ah ! I have ups and downs of doubt and excitement about the sale. I really don't know if this is working for or against me. A lot of people are congratulating us on the renovated house so that's not good for my sway haha

Still losing weight and Le pcos dieting. Not exercising. Still on metformin. Probably the lowest of been since having kids weight wise and concentrating on keeping blood sugar lower. Drinking wine and coffee way more than before. I've had a few months off since last year especially around Xmas but it will be 12 weeks of Le diet consistently till ttc this month ( with 2 weeks off in the middle ). Although this last year I've been losing weight with a few times I've gone off the wagon, put a bit on and lost again. But in total I've lost. I've been quite chilled about the sway though.

Thoughts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Well, I can't guarantee this is exactly what I put in your plan (which I unfortunately made on my laptop that died, and while I can hunt it down in the Custom Forum you'll have to give me at least a day to find it) but based on what you are saying here in this post what I'd have you do is BD unprotected every 3 or 4 days (3 better chance of conception, 4 possibly better chance of pink). You can't, on Femara, just pick a day and have one attempt. We can't do that it will be too low a chance of conception.

E4D has been getting great results and I think you're good to go if you do that. :agree: You're right there is never an ideal month and something will always come up.

Hopefullmummy
March 29th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I don't think you said the BD 4 times in the personalised sway because at that stage i didn't have femara. So imagine that would change your opinion. I think you said to once at positive OPK and DH to release daily. If I do BD 4 times should he still release daily ? He's 37.

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Ah yes - also because you want to possibly get pregnant faster.

I would not have him release in between. It will cut odds of conception by a lot and hasn't worked anyway.

Hopefullmummy
March 30th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Thanks ! I can now get my hands on clomid ( there was shortage in Oz for a while ) I have a prescription for both incase I couldn't. Will I still stick to the femara ?

I trust what you're saying with BD 4 but it still makes me nervous because both boys we only had sex once for each pregnancy. Basically I've only had unprotected BD twice in my life and have two boys from it. We re not planners and basically decided two seconds before we had intercourse to get pregnant on both occasions. Did it and then changed our minds and decided to maybe wait few more months before we got pregnant and of course both times fell pregnant with the one trial. Haha as complete adults mind you. We re still faking this adult thing and pretending to know what we re doing [emoji23]

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2017, 06:38 PM
One study showed Femara is "pinker" and additionally it's better odds of conception.

Oh I totally understand, we got one of our boys the same way. Thought we'd TTC, hubby got cold feet and changed his mind but it was already too late!!

If E4D hadn't been getting solid results I'd not recommend it for you but it really has been doing well for us. Admittedly not a huge sample size yet, but still good results. :)

Hopefullmummy
March 31st, 2017, 08:48 PM
Awesome
Silly question but due to work I have to delay the BD4 because DH won't be here during the week. First attempt will be day 10 and second day 14. That's potentially two days in fertile period. Is that ok ?

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2017, 06:32 PM
No, it's not. If you O between CD 10 and 14, the CD 10 will cover you. If you O CD 14 or beyond that, the CD 10 sperm would be dead by then. In the very, very longshot that there was something left from CD 10 (very unlikely) then it would already be capacitated and would fertilize the egg before the CD 14 had time to capacitate.

So yes, that's what I want you to do.

Hopefullmummy
April 2nd, 2017, 01:12 AM
Great. ThTs makes a lot of sense. Thanks x 100 again :)

Pinklaundryplease
April 2nd, 2017, 01:45 AM
What is E4D? Nvm. I figured it out.

Hopefullmummy
April 2nd, 2017, 06:49 AM
What is E4D?

It's when you have sex every 4 days starting the first day after your period finishes. So you really only get 1 attempt in the fertile period without having to do ovulation tests to see when you're ovulating. Allows you to stress less.

Hopefullmummy
April 9th, 2017, 08:15 PM
No, it's not. If you O between CD 10 and 14, the CD 10 will cover you. If you O CD 14 or beyond that, the CD 10 sperm would be dead by then. In the very, very longshot that there was something left from CD 10 (very unlikely) then it would already be capacitated and would fertilize the egg before the CD 14 had time to capacitate.

So yes, that's what I want you to do.

Atomic we BD last night which was CD 9 and I feel thrush symptoms. It's too late to worry about that but will be doing it again on CD 13 ( we re doing BD every 4 days) how should I treat the thrush. It's very slight but will treatment affect the attempt in few days. What's best to do ?

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Just go ahead and treat it. We don't know how it sways but you don't need to be miserable.

Hopefullmummy
April 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Just go ahead and treat it. We don't know how it sways but you don't need to be miserable.

Yeah I'll do that. I keep thinking it's gone away and then few hours later it's back. It's only slight. I'll treat it today but I'll wait 5 days and BD then. It'll potentially be too late for ovulation but if I lose a month it's fine. I don't feel comfortable swaying with active yeast. Do you think 5 days is enough after treatment for it to be neutral in swaying ? I know this is hard to answer because there isn't much known out there.

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2017, 12:57 PM
I think it's fine either way.

Hopefullmummy
April 23rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
I think it's fine either way.

So I just found out I'm pregnant ! We only did the CD9 in the end because of the yeast infection but I still got pregnant. Judging by the intense bloating and cramps on CD 13 I ovulated around then. I used femara and did very shallow release on the attempt. Pretty much jumped and dumped after 5 seconds. And my husband had a hot bath and did hurry up release right before. Obviously I've been doing the LE PCOS diet for months . Metformin. Lost heaps of weight ( had a high BMI so wasn't an issue and very welcome ) No exercise though. Totally shocked how this is happening. I'm 4 days early from Af with a nice line on the test :) whatever this baby is I really hope it sticks. Because with all those odds the sperm still made it to the egg. We just thought on our first month we d go all out on the attempt especially because with our boys we got pregnant so easily. And would have lightened the dumping and hot baths etc with each month. Again one attempt each with my boys so we knew we might not have an issue conceiving and were comfortable if it took a awhile. So surprised I'm pregnant with us trying to lower the sperm count so much. Fingers crossed it sticks and we get a healthy baby out of this. I'm hoping the yeast didn't undo months of sway but still at peace with whatever.

I'll do a sway sheet in a week or two as it's really very early days now and I'd rather wAit.

Thank you atomic for everything. What a woman you are.

atomic sagebrush
April 24th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Wow that's crazy Hopefull!! I suspect you Oed a day earlier. Femara can make your O pattern change so you can have symptoms before, during and after O. Great job! :cheer:

Hopefullmummy
May 11th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Wow that's crazy Hopefull!! I suspect you Oed a day earlier. Femara can make your O pattern change so you can have symptoms before, during and after O. Great job! :cheer:

Hi atomic. Unfortunately last night at 6 weeks I started miscarrying. I'm feeling lots of ups and downs but looking back I stopped feeling pregnant a few days ago.

What do you recommend I do now. I've been eating lots of red meat, taking vitamins and snacking etc for last 4 weeks (found out I was pregnant just into 3 weeks of my cycle ) so I've been eating lots of high nutrient things. Do I wait a little to get back into the LE lifestyle ? I know miscarriages sway too. Do I wait to have my period first ? Or should I wait few more cycles so I can continue diet. obviously I have to wait for my period if I want to take femara. And also to know when I'm ovulating so I can do the one attempt.

I Ve also been thinking should I take clomid instead or femara since you have more experience with that one. I have a prescription for both.

Thank you so much for everything. I didn't do a sway sheet because I really wanted to wait to see if it was viable. I've been so cautious with this pregnancy from the start. I just know how common miscarriages are and that having two babies and none before it just was too lucky. Like I was due to have one. Weird I know. But I felt that the whole time.

Anyway thank you so much do everything. You're a Wonder Woman.

atomic sagebrush
May 12th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Oh no Hopeful, I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

Are you just bleeding, though?? (sorry for indelicate question) Bleeding does not always mean a miscarriage so I just don't want you to do anything to jeopardize a pregnancy if it is just bleeding. I'd wait till pregnnacy test is negative.

We've been having good luck having people start up again right away. Pregnancy and miscarraige is depleting and your fertility is likely suppressed. I do think since we have the Femara, that you should wait out the first egg and start the Femara with your first menstrual cycle and TTC then. This will give you time back on diet anyway.

Do NOT try to have another 12 weeks on diet. No one is doing that and we're still getting great results after a loss.

Can you please clarify "know when you're ovulating to do one attempt?" Because your O day very well may be different and I don't want you to assume you're going to O CD 11-14 because you may not even after taking Femara.

I want you to continue Femara. All the data we have is that Femara is BETTER. I have a fair amount of experience with the Femara at this point as well and I recommend it over the Clomid.

Hopefullmummy
May 12th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Oh no Hopeful, I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

Are you just bleeding, though?? (sorry for indelicate question) Bleeding does not always mean a miscarriage so I just don't want you to do anything to jeopardize a pregnancy if it is just bleeding. I'd wait till pregnnacy test is negative.

We've been having good luck having people start up again right away. Pregnancy and miscarraige is depleting and your fertility is likely suppressed. I do think since we have the Femara, that you should wait out the first egg and start the Femara with your first menstrual cycle and TTC then. This will give you time back on diet anyway.

Do NOT try to have another 12 weeks on diet. No one is doing that and we're still getting great results after a loss.

Can you please clarify "know when you're ovulating to do one attempt?" Because your O day very well may be different and I don't want you to assume you're going to O CD 11-14 because you may not even after taking Femara.

I want you to continue Femara. All the data we have is that Femara is BETTER. I have a fair amount of experience with the Femara at this point as well and I recommend it over the Clomid.

Not just bleeding unfortunately. Ultrasound and hcg both indicate that there is no longer a viable pregnancy. I will be doing another test and blood hcg level again before the ttc cycle begins again because of the femara and birth defects thing of course.

I have OPk tests I can use for ovulation. I didn't last time because we were doing ED4 but ended up only doing once because of thrush. He also works in another city during the week so really we might just have to do it when we can and hope that's close enough to ovulation.

So I'll wait for my next Af and then go from there. Back on Le diet. Thanks again.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Gotcha. I'm so sorry. In that case it's fine to go back off diet and wean off any prenatals you were taking (don't stop cold turkey, not healthy, just space doses till down to one per week, then drop)

If you were doing every 4 days then keep doing that. No need to go to one attempt, I based that off what you were saying in your above post. Especially if hubby isn't always home, i think it's just going to cause you more stress to do the OPK for no real benefit since if it goes pos when he's not at home you'll just be fretting over it and then be fretting if it is negative when he IS home too LOL.

Hopefullmummy
August 28th, 2017, 03:00 AM
Gotcha. I'm so sorry. In that case it's fine to go back off diet and wean off any prenatals you were taking (don't stop cold turkey, not healthy, just space doses till down to one per week, then drop)

If you were doing every 4 days then keep doing that. No need to go to one attempt, I based that off what you were saying in your above post. Especially if hubby isn't always home, i think it's just going to cause you more stress to do the OPK for no real benefit since if it goes pos when he's not at home you'll just be fretting over it and then be fretting if it is negative when he IS home too LOL.

A girl !!!! A girl a girl a girl !!! :) just heard back from my nipt test and it's a girl ! Ah I can't believe it. Ok I'm 11 weeks pregnant. After the miss carriage I waited for my period. Took femara and fell pregnant that cycle. I didn't want to do a sway sheet until I was well into it and felt confident about it. I'm writing here in case anyone comes across this and wants to see what happened. Will be filling a sway sheet now too.

Woohooo atomic. A million thank yous and a million times I'm so grateful for all
Your help.

Hopefullmummy
August 28th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Also I just added my sway. Is it only in the data entry link you want me to add it ?

atomic sagebrush
August 29th, 2017, 07:28 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OMG Hopefull I am so so very happy for you!!

Thank you for adding your sway!!!

atomic sagebrush
August 29th, 2017, 07:47 PM
I posted a couple links for you in the stats forum to help you add your sway, please let me know if one or the other works for you.

Hopefullmummy
August 30th, 2017, 07:19 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OMG Hopefull I am so so very happy for you!!

Thank you for adding your sway!!!

Hehe thanks atomic. I give you full credit ! I keep calling the office back to double check I heard right and it's a girl because I'm a loonatic. I'm 100 percent sure on this that if I didn't come across this website and you, I would have got a boy. I'm an all boy mum so much. I feel like I've tricked the system ! Haha

Hopefullmummy
September 1st, 2017, 03:33 AM
I posted a couple links for you in the stats forum to help you add your sway, please let me know if one or the other works for you.

I need some advice Atomic. Unfortunately when I'm pregnant I get so worked up about things. And currently this is worrying me. Can you please explain exactly how I should wean off folic acid and metformin ?
I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant.

So I take In morning

Metformin 850 mg
Follic 0.5 mg
Preg vitamin
Vitamin d
Iron

In afternoon I take
Metformin 850 mg
Folic 0.5mg
Preg vitamin ( the dose is twice a day )

How do I wean off metformin and folic ? Should I do at same time or should I pick one first then do other ?

I was thinking skip the afternoon dose for both every second day for a week. Then every third day for a week ? Then what ?? I actually need it to be really clear I can't get my mind around this. I don't know how it eventually gets to none and then I start skipping the first. Am I missing something obvious because it seems too hard to understand how to space it out.

I also want to stop the iron because I think my levels are up to normal again. Do I just stop or do I wean again ?

So confused. Please help. Can you tell me exactly how to space it out.

Thanks so much. I'm worrying over this so much now.

hopetoswaypink
September 1st, 2017, 07:01 AM
Congratulations!!! Can you post your sway hopeful? I would be interested as it looks really similar to mine!

hopetoswaypink
September 1st, 2017, 07:02 AM
I see you've tried to post it, but I can't find it anywhere?!

Hopefullmummy
September 1st, 2017, 06:43 PM
I see you've tried to post it, but I can't find it anywhere?!

Yes I have ! I can't see it either :/

I fell pregnant the cycle straight after a 6 week miscarriage
On and off the Le diet for 1 year. I would go months just eating what I wanted and when ever I wanted. ( in the end I just went low cal and vego. Also low carb because I have pcos )
No snacking. No breakfast when I was serious about diet.
Also I bought a plan off atomic
Lots of coffee
Also I lost a lot of weight but during that time my weight went up and down. While pregnant I put some on. And didn't feel like dieting till i got my period because I felt so down from the miscarriage. So I ate what I wanted and a lot. Then when i got my period I got serious and dieted for those two weeks before conception. So I was off the diet for a while. But I lost around 30kgs In total.

I got femara for sway only. Also metformin.

BD once. Shallow. And hurry up release. So husband ejaculated and then we bd as soon as possible. Within an hour. No orgasm. Jump and dump straight awAy. Reason I did this is because we are extremely fertile. We Ve had unprotected sex 4 times in our lives and I've fallen pregnant 4 times with it. So I felt like we really needed to lower the sperm count.

Lots of coffee.

No exercise. I just couldn't

Wine whenever I could. So prob 2-3 times a week.

I didn't do any of the superstitious things. No ions or moon phases etc either

And I went from being really intense and boy mum about the sway to chilled out and relaxed in the end. I don't know if it's because I lowered my testosterone with controlling my pcos or what caused it. The chicken or the egg situation. I think by losing a lot of weight I got my pcos under control too.
I'm still over weight though.

So anyway I believe if I swayed at the start it prob wouldn't have worked because I was really intense and obsessing over every detail. I really learnt a lot about myself in this process too. It's been so interesting looking at one sex multiple kids parents and seeing that these things aren't purely luck. And I know that without a conscious sway I would be wired to have another boy.

hopetoswaypink
September 2nd, 2017, 08:13 AM
Yes I have ! I can't see it either :/

I fell pregnant the cycle straight after a 6 week miscarriage
On and off the Le diet for 1 year. I would go months just eating what I wanted and when ever I wanted. ( in the end I just went low cal and vego. Also low carb because I have pcos )
No snacking. No breakfast when I was serious about diet.
Also I bought a plan off atomic
Lots of coffee
Also I lost a lot of weight but during that time my weight went up and down. While pregnant I put some on. And didn't feel like dieting till i got my period because I felt so down from the miscarriage. So I ate what I wanted and a lot. Then when i got my period I got serious and dieted for those two weeks before conception. So I was off the diet for a while. But I lost around 30kgs In total.

I got femara for sway only. Also metformin.

BD once. Shallow. And hurry up release. So husband ejaculated and then we bd as soon as possible. Within an hour. No orgasm. Jump and dump straight awAy. Reason I did this is because we are extremely fertile. We Ve had unprotected sex 4 times in our lives and I've fallen pregnant 4 times with it. So I felt like we really needed to lower the sperm count.

Lots of coffee.

No exercise. I just couldn't

Wine whenever I could. So prob 2-3 times a week.

I didn't do any of the superstitious things. No ions or moon phases etc either

And I went from being really intense and boy mum about the sway to chilled out and relaxed in the end. I don't know if it's because I lowered my testosterone with controlling my pcos or what caused it. The chicken or the egg situation. I think by losing a lot of weight I got my pcos under control too.
I'm still over weight though.

So anyway I believe if I swayed at the start it prob wouldn't have worked because I was really intense and obsessing over every detail. I really learnt a lot about myself in this process too. It's been so interesting looking at one sex multiple kids parents and seeing that these things aren't purely luck. And I know that without a conscious sway I would be wired to have another boy.

I have clomid and metformin too and also on PCOS diet. Have been trying for 6 months though now. My other 3 took a while to conceive as well. I'm 41 so that doesn't help. Have a plan from atomic so we are working on getting me pregnant!

Hopefullmummy
September 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
I have clomid and metformin too and also on PCOS diet. Have been trying for 6 months though now. My other 3 took a while to conceive as well. I'm 41 so that doesn't help. Have a plan from atomic so we are working on getting me pregnant!

That's great. Sending you lots of luck. I think when you have pcos you might even have more luck because you have a chance to make a difference in hormones and your maternal condition. And change seems to sway.

hopetoswaypink
September 2nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
That's great. Sending you lots of luck. I think when you have pcos you might even have more luck because you have a chance to make a difference in hormones and your maternal condition. And change seems to sway.

Yes, noticed huge differences since swaying, my cycles are now regular. Just got clomid (can't get hold of femara) so hoping that will help. I've always had to have lots of attempts around ovulation to get pregnant in the past so I think that's why the one attempt/E4D hasn't worked. Going to try E4D plus another attempt at +ve opk this month.

Pink rose
September 2nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Congratulations hopefullmummy! It must be an amazing feeling that your sway worked. I'm also on the pcos diet and doing clomid I've been on diet a year now and get so fed up at times, I'm also on clomid so hoping I get lucky soon I'm 40 so need it to happen asap.
Could you please post some things about your diet and what you ate to give me some ideas, I do good sometimes and others not so good on the diet. It's been nice reading your sway journey I can relate to it and I'm delighted every time I hear someone on the pcos diet sway has worked. Good luck and enjoy every minute of your pregnancy.

atomic sagebrush
September 2nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
I answered your question about the vitamins in another thread.

atomic sagebrush
September 2nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
I have a message in to tech support about the add your sway issue. Thanks for letting me know, I had hoped it would be posted by now!

Hopefullmummy
September 2nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
I have a message in to tech support about the add your sway issue. Thanks for letting me know, I had hoped it would be posted by now!

No problem. Thanks for the response to vitamins. Hopefully the technical
Issue gets solved.

Hopefullmummy
September 2nd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Congratulations hopefullmummy! It must be an amazing feeling that your sway worked. I'm also on the pcos diet and doing clomid I've been on diet a year now and get so fed up at times, I'm also on clomid so hoping I get lucky soon I'm 40 so need it to happen asap.
Could you please post some things about your diet and what you ate to give me some ideas, I do good sometimes and others not so good on the diet. It's been nice reading your sway journey I can relate to it and I'm delighted every time I hear someone on the pcos diet sway has worked. Good luck and enjoy every minute of your pregnancy.

Sure

If you understand a little about carbs and how blood sugar works it's pretty easy. I was on a keto diet before that so I knew which veggies and foods were high in carbs. But also since I limited meat and fat with the Le diet I had to allow some carbs. So I didn't eat a bowl of brown rice but I did have rice cakes for example. I tried to do a lot of intermittent fasting. So after I ate my dinner I didn't eat again the next day till lunch. Lots of black coffee helps.

Lunch id have rice cakes with hummus and tomatoes. Some pumpkin soup. Some popcorn.

Dinner id have again a form of soup. Lots of veggies. Green beans, carrot, peas cucumber etc stir fried or steamed. Glass of wine or two.

I didn't count anything because I've been dieting for years lol but anyway I had a lot of cheats but honestly I never snacked. Ever. Was always conscious of my blood sugar being constantly high.

I also thought the intermittent fasting was a good sway tactic of fasting for 16 hrs. I had months of eating anything and everything. I think the more
You relax about the sway the better.

Femara , metformin are strong tactics too.

Hope this helps.

Hopefullmummy
September 2nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Yes, noticed huge differences since swaying, my cycles are now regular. Just got clomid (can't get hold of femara) so hoping that will help. I've always had to have lots of attempts around ovulation to get pregnant in the past so I think that's why the one attempt/E4D hasn't worked. Going to try E4D plus another attempt at +ve opk this month.

Good luck with all of that. Hope this is your lucky month.

Pink rose
September 3rd, 2017, 07:34 AM
Thanks hopefullmummy I'm a fairly relaxed because I'm on the diet so long and although I'm doing the pcos I do have cheats with my meals sometimes I snack but not very often. I also have lots of coffee with a small amount of full fat milk and Coke Zero which keeps me going. Most days I cope fine but sometimes I get days where I crave food all day not often but these are hard and I add a snack in to keep me going.
I get very anxious at times but trying to chill out more and not worry as much about my diet and sway being perfect, I always feel it's not good enough!
I do fast overnight & until lunch the next day so hopefully sooner or later it all works out. I also exercise 5 days on a stationary bike 60 mins hope all this helps.
Thanks for your advise and enjoy your dream pregnancy xx

Hopefullmummy
September 3rd, 2017, 10:23 AM
Thanks hopefullmummy I'm a fairly relaxed because I'm on the diet so long and although I'm doing the pcos I do have cheats with my meals sometimes I snack but not very often. I also have lots of coffee with a small amount of full fat milk and Coke Zero which keeps me going. Most days I cope fine but sometimes I get days where I crave food all day not often but these are hard and I add a snack in to keep me going.
I get very anxious at times but trying to chill out more and not worry as much about my diet and sway being perfect, I always feel it's not good enough!
I do fast overnight & until lunch the next day so hopefully sooner or later it all works out. I also exercise 5 days on a stationary bike 60 mins hope all this helps.
Thanks for your advise and enjoy your dream pregnancy xx

Sounds like you're doing it perfectly. I was convinced mine wasn't a strong sway because you know I didn't do everything. But I think it's the best way to go. Also exercising would help with those cheats.

I've noticed on instagram any lady who has lost heaps of weight ( not necessarily got to a low weight ) and then gets pregnant always has girls. And their diets are restrictive and they exercise. Atomic has obviously researched the hell out of this but just my observation on Insta definitely confirms it. So as long as I was losing weight I didn't stress too much on the cheats. Also I couldn't control my cravings. I seriously had no choice but to just eat what I wanted sometimes. Sometimes I went a couple of months off the diet.

Pink rose
September 3rd, 2017, 01:28 PM
Thanks hopefullmummy just reading about how you wernt 100% perfect on the diet puts my mind as ease and I am trying my best. I love how you observed all the instagram mums and any who lost weight or were on diets had girls! I always find myself looking at families I know when I'm out and trying to guess how they got their girls (mad I know).
I have always been petite and small and never a huge eater i would say I lived a more girl lifestyle than boy when I got my boys. But I now drink coffee instead of tea, alcohol, exercise more just cardio so hopefully these are all good changes to sway pink.
It's good to see a more relaxed approach to swaying can work and sometimes we need to give in to our cravings and go with the flow.
Did you ever have sweet treats or chocolate?

Hopefullmummy
September 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
Thanks hopefullmummy just reading about how you wernt 100% perfect on the diet puts my mind as ease and I am trying my best. I love how you observed all the instagram mums and any who lost weight or were on diets had girls! I always find myself looking at families I know when I'm out and trying to guess how they got their girls (mad I know).
I have always been petite and small and never a huge eater i would say I lived a more girl lifestyle than boy when I got my boys. But I now drink coffee instead of tea, alcohol, exercise more just cardio so hopefully these are all good changes to sway pink.
It's good to see a more relaxed approach to swaying can work and sometimes we need to give in to our cravings and go with the flow.
Did you ever have sweet treats or chocolate?

Yeah on bad days I did. But when I was on track mentally I didn't. No fruit either. But I think metformin helps counteract that a little too. So does exercise.

This will make you relax a little. After I fell pregnant first I dropped the Le diet. Ate meat and sweets and what ever for those 6 weeks. Then miscarried. That took 4 weeks to get my period. I still ate what I wanted. Then after my period I freaked out and hard core dieted for 2 weeks till ovulation then fell
Pregnant that cycle, so the miscarriage, the femara, feeling hopeless and grieving ? , personal things that made me feel very hopeless about our future and I'd say weight loss from a while before all helped. And I lost weight in those 2 weeks again. So who knows ????? Don't stress and do your best. I promise I was not perfect in any way.

Hopefullmummy
September 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Yeah on bad days I did. But when I was on track mentally I didn't. No fruit either. But I think metformin helps counteract that a little too. So does exercise.

This will make you relax a little. After I fell pregnant first I dropped the Le diet. Ate meat and sweets and what ever for those 6 weeks. Then miscarried. That took 4 weeks to get my period. I still ate what I wanted. Then after my period I freaked out and hard core dieted for 2 weeks till ovulation then fell
Pregnant that cycle, so the miscarriage, the femara, feeling hopeless and grieving ? , personal things that made me feel very hopeless about our future and I'd say weight loss from a while before all helped. And I lost weight in those 2 weeks again. So who knows ????? Don't stress and do your best. I promise I was not perfect in any way.

Also if ever ate sweets etc I ate with my meal. Just wanted to not snack and constant have my blood sugar rise. Once is dropped I let it stay there for a while. And always waited till I was hungry to eat.

Pink rose
September 4th, 2017, 04:14 AM
Thanks hopefully mummy for all your advise I do mostly eat my sweets or chocolate with a meal just trying to cut it out completely and do my best. I eat plenty of fruit I would have fruit for lunch and sometimes after dinner I find it stops me craving sweet things and keeps me full.
I'm trying my best to be so relaxed but being on the diet for a while gets hard so I just have to make it feel like it's a natural lifestyle for me. I do coffee or Coke Zero when I'm hungry between meals to keep me going so I do let my blood sugar drop. Trying to think positive about this my dh is becoming impatient. Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions much appreciated.

Girlswaylondon
September 14th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Congrats hopefullmummy!! I love reading about your sway I have pcos but not using any meds I hope it will still work :(

Hopefullmummy
September 15th, 2017, 03:46 AM
Congrats hopefullmummy!! I love reading about your sway I have pcos but not using any meds I hope it will still work :(

Everyone's got a chance Hun. If I can ( a very strong boy Mum personality/lifestyle wise ) can then anyone can.

Good luck with It all. Be conscious of your blood sugar levels as a pcos person is my advice.