PDA

View Full Version : It's just starting for me....

KnockYourBallsOff
October 16th, 2011, 11:44 PM
You know, I always really didn't mind what I'd have. I always bragged I wanted 4 boys...girls were much too difficult and obnoxious.

Even after DS2, I really didn't mind too much...I wanted a girl with DS3 only because I felt alot of pressure from others and some of my family members really wanted that girl....but for me personally it didn't bother me...

Until now.

Now that DS1 is getting into sports and transformers, spider man, fighting, etc.....and DS2 is following right along with him, and DS3 is just shy of 1, but he's already tagging along too. I get it now. I need some femeninity in the house.

I got a doll catalog in the mail yesterday, sorta like American Girl. It brought back so many memories of my childhood.....and I really want to watch that amazement from the perspective of a mother. I think DH finally saw and understood too.

i don't feel like I have Gender Dissapointment. I love each of my boys...and even if I have a 4th boy..I wouldn't be 'dissapointed'...but I'll always have that 'desire'. Ya know? Luckily DH is open to a large family.

Here's to praying and swaying...so one one I can order from that catalog!

CapricornAquarius
October 17th, 2011, 11:16 PM
KYBO - Goodluck with your sway, and I hope you get to order from that catalogue.

Why do people say "grow some balls! - Thats so fantastic :rofl:

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle:

Hobbermittens
October 17th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I always wanted a bunch of boys, too. I wonder if I had gotten my wish, if I would feel the way you do now? I assume I wouldn't, but maybe I would. Anyway, good luck with your sway. I hope you get a little girl (or two) to round out your family. :)

applesoup
October 19th, 2011, 05:40 PM
It's easy to get into the boy swing of things...until I see the little Girl Scouts meeting after his school gets out...or the pink tutus...or I'm not invited to my friends' kids' birthday parties...because I have all boys. Then, I'm reminded too.