PDA

View Full Version : Clomid and timing / frequency for girl sway

Sagirl1
April 6th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Hello ladies, so I only have two months worth of clomid, from the research I've done on the site it's reccomended i bd every four days from
End of AF, can I ask how is this girl friendly and also is this best for sway yet also conceiving. Should I in fact bd every day within the fertile window and if so does it matter how frequenctly we bd before the fertile period? If so please reccomended what is best. I'm really really praying for a girl. I start TTC in a month. Been on diet , supps and surrounded myself with negative ions. With to mention I conceived my son couple of times in fertile period after week or so of abstinence and also I was on a very restrictive diet back then , thanks ladies! All suggestions appreciated for this worried mamma x

Thatweirdbartongirl
April 22nd, 2017, 07:30 PM
No advice, but I'm swaying pink with only two rounds of Clomid as well! I just started mine on the 20th. Fingers crossed for a healthy pink bundle for you! <3

MiaMelb
April 22nd, 2017, 07:36 PM
Hi Sagirl1. It is a tricky balance ttc by bding frequently and swaying pink. As a blue swayer the number of attempts in the fertile window is a big sway factor for us. Our aim is to have 3 attempts in the fertile window. The more attempts the increase in odds of a boy. The recommendation for a girl is only 1 attempt. Obviously this does your take into consideration your personal circumstances; age, fertility, eagerness to conceive etc.

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2017, 01:35 PM
Oh gosh somehow this one sneaked past me. I answer all questions so if you post and don't hear back from me in 5-7 days please give your post a bump.

The reason why e4d is pink friendly is that it's an effortless way of getting one attempt in the fertile window. It has gotten good results for us. Since you only have the 2 months of Clomid I'd do e4d this first month, then next month go to e4d plus one more attempt at pos. opk OR e3d if that is easier. Then the following montn (without Clomid) go back to e4d again as the Clomid may still be swaying pink for you.

If doing e4d I think you should start it as soon as AF ends and just keep going with that (even after you think you have Oed.) This protects you against both early and late O both of which can happen on Clomid even if you are normally very regular.