PDA

View Full Version : Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017 (3)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Shannshaff
April 28th, 2017, 10:14 AM
BTW - our stats for swaying are AMAZING!!!!! Congrats everyone!!!

I am sending Blue Dust to everyone that swayed BLUE and Praying Pink for all that swayed PINK!!!

fiveboys
April 28th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Harmony test done yikkeesss.. maybe this is lucky number 7 and finally my wee girl...i should have an email by next friday..please pray for me ladies.things are pretty crap at the moment my hormones are everywhere and the only way i can see things being any better is by hearing its a girl.. i know i will love the baby even if its a boy but i think its going to take me some time emotionaly knowing this was my last chance of a dd... i keep thinking the money we spent on ivf/pgd last time and still ended up with a boy, would swaying really have made any difference..aww so much stress x

Jconger
April 28th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Wow congrats everyone! 1pink - I cried here at work when I read your news! that is so wonderful that you heard pink!!!! Give all of us 5+ boys moms some hope!!!

Yesterday was Bring Your Kid to Work Day and my work goes all out. I work for a highway district, so they bring out all of the Heavy Equipment for the kids to play on and honk horns. It was a LONG day and I actually took a 3 hour nap when we got home. The boys really loved it though!!!

I am happy to hear that some of you are feeling better (welcome back BB). I have been super emotional all the time and the MS is starting to drain me. I am so tired of feeling like I am going to puke all day long. I usually don't actually vomit, but I do dry heave in the shower some days. Praying it gets better soon. I am doing on a trip to Alaska in 2 weeks without the kids (First time ever) and I got a motion sickness patch for the trip. I hope that it at least helps me enough so that I can enjoy the cruise!
You are going to have so much fun! Hope the weather is good for you! My husband's family lives all up there and we love it. Enjoy!

Random but curious to you boy moms having girls this time... have you noticed a difference in your weight gain first tri between the two? And belly popping? My belly popped much sooner (maybe due to third baby) but so many of you with multiples aren't experiencing this so I thought I'd ask. I'm eating really well (as a personal trainer/life coach I know I am). I feel like I've gained more sooner this time around though and look like what I did around 18 weeks with my second... lol

Nann3r
April 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM
You are going to have so much fun! Hope the weather is good for you! My husband's family lives all up there and we love it. Enjoy!

Random but curious to you boy moms having girls this time... have you noticed a difference in your weight gain first tri between the two? And belly popping? My belly popped much sooner (maybe due to third baby) but so many of you with multiples aren't experiencing this so I thought I'd ask. I'm eating really well (as a personal trainer/life coach I know I am). I feel like I've gained more sooner this time around though and look like what I did around 18 weeks with my second... lol

I'm curious too! I'm a trainer too and I feel like this pregnancy has just been way diff on my body. But I'm hoping for a boy tho. With my daughter I didn't start gaining till 20-25 weeks so I gained 35 lbs in the last 15 weeks.

This time it's been streaky gain since day one. I'm 17 weeks and I've gained 10 lbs I think now? So now I'm worried I'm gonna gain 35 again last trimester on top of what I gained already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shannshaff
April 28th, 2017, 11:52 AM
I usually loose 10-20 lbs in the first half due to my severe ms and usually only gain 15-20 by the end.
This time I have only lost a few lbs so far but I learned to drink protein drinks to help the ms last pg.

I have popped already. I can't really hide it. I already had a fluff bump before getting pg and since this is #6 - I am showing already. I am 11w4d today and can not believe how big I look. I will try to take a pic today to show you.

Georgia_Peach
April 28th, 2017, 11:54 AM
I usually loos 10-20 lbs in the first half due to my severe ms and usually only gain 15-20 buy the end.
This time I have only lost a few lbs so far but I learned to drink protein drinks to help the ms last pg.

I have popped already. I can't really hide it. I already had a fluff bump before getting pg and since this is #6 - I am showing already. I am 11w4d today and can not believe how big I look. I will try to take a pic today to show you.
Does that help? What kinds of protein drinks do you take?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Shannshaff
April 28th, 2017, 12:01 PM
It helps keep the ms at bay for a while. I drink the Kirkland (Costco) ones because there is 30mg of protein in an 11oz drink.

Oh and to top it off that I am scared to find out gender - my SIL just announced that she is having a GIRL in September!!!! She has a boy and now a girl. UGH....

fiveboys
April 28th, 2017, 12:08 PM
At 10 weeks ive also started showing.. il download a pik now..we should have belly photo's lol x

fiveboys
April 28th, 2017, 12:10 PM
35971 this was at 9 weeks.. i think the maternity clothes need to come out of the wardrobe �� x

Shannshaff
April 28th, 2017, 01:19 PM
You look so cute fiveboys!

Shannshaff
April 28th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Here I am at 11w4d. Not a great pic.

fiveboys
April 28th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Here I am at 11w4d. Not a great pic.

Awww your also showing hun, im actually looking forward to being bigger so people know im pregnant and not just podgy lol x

XXforhubby
April 28th, 2017, 02:03 PM
I have a proper baby bump, but I'm on the short side at 5ft4in. It's small though. I was showing much more with my boys, and I gained weight steadily with them early on. I hope this means that you blue swayers have a blue bean growing away in there!!

I'll post a bump pic later on when I have more time! All of you ladies look so cute!!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]Baby Girl [emoji254]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji178]

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)

Roedinga1
April 28th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Growing a precious blue bean over here and only showing in the evening (bloat?) and haven't gained a pound. Still struggling with serious nausea and sometimes vomiting in the evening. I'm ready to be done with the MS! Headed home from Maui today. Missing my boys terribly! [emoji22]

Shannshaff
April 28th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Roe - good to hear from you! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I am sure you miss the boys. I miss them just thinking about our trip in 2 weeks. :) Give them all huge hugs when you get home!!! Praying that the ms gets better for you real soon.

ford1949
April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Roe - good to hear from you! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I am sure you miss the boys. I miss them just thinking about our trip in 2 weeks. :) Give them all huge hugs when you get home!!! Praying that the ms gets better for you real soon.

Congrats all the ladies that heard their dream gender!!!! My doc is suppose to call anytime now with my nipt results. The wait is killing me!

XXforhubby
April 28th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Stalking ford1949! 🤞🏻[emoji175]!!

Shannshaff
April 28th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Me too - stalking ford1949!!!

foxtrotmama
April 28th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Ford1949 will you hear today for sure?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Roedinga1
April 28th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Shan, enjoy your trip!! This was an amazing trip for us. Missing my boys so much just makes it easier when it comes time to leave!
Ford, can't wait for your results!
Congrats to everyone on their gender announcements!! [emoji170][emoji177]

kc15880
April 28th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Im 11weeks too & have just popped slightly but I have also put on 4kg since I stopped the LE diet (I assume this is fairly normal). I have never put on weight in the first trimester before & even lost weight when I was so sick with DS1. I am finding pants a little tighter around the waist now but because I am still 10kg lighter than my prepregnancy weight with the boys all of my pre LE diet clothes & maternity clothes are all way to big for me. I dont want to go shopping for new maternity clothes for this pregnancy. Any ideas? Its a bit frustrating.

ford1949
April 28th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Shan, enjoy your trip!! This was an amazing trip for us. Missing my boys so much just makes it easier when it comes time to leave!
Ford, can't wait for your results!
Congrats to everyone on their gender announcements!! [emoji170][emoji177]

We are having a girl!! I am still in disbelief!!!!! I probably won't believe it until the baby is here!! My oldest son has always insisted that he is going to have a baby sister this time and after we told him the news he is beyond happy!

Shannshaff
April 28th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Wow, we are on a roll!!!!! CONGRATS ford!!!!

ford1949
April 28th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Im 11weeks too & have just popped slightly but I have also put on 4kg since I stopped the LE diet (I assume this is fairly normal). I have never put on weight in the first trimester before & even lost weight when I was so sick with DS1. I am finding pants a little tighter around the waist now but because I am still 10kg lighter than my prepregnancy weight with the boys all of my pre LE diet clothes & maternity clothes are all way to big for me. I dont want to go shopping for new maternity clothes for this pregnancy. Any ideas? Its a bit frustrating.

Hi KC, one super helpful article I bought was a maternity elastic band that I can wear over my pants. That way the band will hold the pants in place without me zipping my jeans. You can then wear whatever pants that still fit you around the thighs but have more room for your hips. Hope this helps!

XXforhubby
April 28th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Huge congrats ford1949!! That's how my oldest son was- insistent this was his sister! Enjoy [emoji175]!!

Georgia_Peach
April 28th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Holy crap! We are totally on a roll! Huge congrats ford! I feel the same... Still can't believe it!
We just told our kids with confetti balloons. They are so happy! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/9bdf73a1a210afb4eb9bf38df2fcd9ef.jpg

foxtrotmama
April 28th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Oh ford congrats!!! I'm thrilled for you.

Now I'm feeling nervous because things can't keep going this well for our little DD club, can they? We've had so many getting their DG!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Wantanother2017
April 28th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Congrats Ford!!!! Happy dance.

Hi again BB! I was missing your posts. We have the exact same due date now, so neat.
I'm feeling silly but I'm totally second guessing my ultrasound results and just psyching myself out that it's not 100% for sure. Thinking I'll book an elective scan at 18 weeks or so just to ease my mind, because my 20 week scan is not until May 30th and I can't wait that long. I know, I'm crazy.

We are on a roll ladies, fx for those still waiting to find out! [emoji1374]

Nann3r
April 28th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Omg another girlie!!! How exciting this thread is seriously getting some great news!! [emoji166][emoji166]

I need some boy swayer to announce their blue beans growing in there! [emoji170]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/42638b686309b65a35574762de07e50c.jpg

Here's my 17 week bloatiness.. I'm actually jealous you other mommies are showing sooner! I just feel thick.. like you can't tell I'm growing a baby.. more like just inhaled a burrito LOL

Mama-of-boys
April 28th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Hi everyone! Sorry I post so infrequently, I do read all the posts though :)
So glad everyone have healthy little babies on board and lots of you are starting to feel better. And congrats to all those that are getting their DG! 1pinkplease I've often thought about how you're going and hoped really hard that you are finally getting your little girl. I love how you seemed so at peace either way, you seem to have such a beautiful nature. I was so happy when I read your post!!!! I do totoallh understand though that you don't really believe it. I only have 2 boys and when I heard girl from the Harmony NIPT test I couldn't believe it. I called them back the next day. I just had my 20 weeks scan and made her show me the girly bits several times! She assured me it's a girl and while I believe that it's a girl I still am desperate to see her and meet her with my own eyes so I totally understand your skepticism!
Welcome back BB! You've also described how I'm feeling. I think it was you who mentioned feeling super emotional and also just trying to focus on growing your baby girl. I feel the same, every night I find myself praying for a healthy baby and safe delivery.
Someone asked if whose of us having girls after serveral boys find that we are carrying differently? Firstly, this bump has been so high up from the beginning, like starting just under my boobs, where the boys bumps were both lower. Also, I feel fat all over, especially hips, bum and thighs compared to the boys. Even though I'm only 3 kg heavier than what I was with the boys I look a lot bigger than that.
Hope everyone is well and fingers crossed that this great track record continues!

ford1949
April 28th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Thank you everyone!! FX very hard that the rest of the ladies waiting to find out get your wishes!

1pinkplease.
April 29th, 2017, 05:47 AM
[QUOTE=Shannshaff;904231]Wow congrats everyone! 1pink - I cried here at work when I read your news! that is so wonderful that you heard pink!!!! Give all of us 5+ boys moms some hope!!!

Awww..thank you Shannshaff!! That's so sweet of you...Iagree...this does give us some hope!!

1pinkplease.
April 29th, 2017, 05:49 AM
A huge congrats ford1949!!! :cheer:

fiveboys
April 29th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Congrats ford x

fiveboys
April 29th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Is the skull theory from 12 weeks girls..im guessing 10 wk 4 days is too soon..i keep analysing my scan lol x

1pinkplease.
April 29th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Fiveboys, I'm not sure about the skull theory but I can't wait for your results!!

1pinkplease.
April 29th, 2017, 06:12 AM
[QUOTE=Mama-of-boys;904378]Hi everyone! Sorry I post so infrequently, I do read all the posts though :)
So glad everyone have healthy little babies on board and lots of you are starting to feel better. And congrats to all those that are getting their DG! 1pinkplease I've often thought about how you're going and hoped really hard that you are finally getting your little girl. I love how you seemed so at peace either way, you seem to have such a beautiful nature. I was so happy when I read your post!!!! I do totoallh understand though that you don't really believe it.

Thank you so much for your very kind words, they made me a bit emotional!

kc15880
April 29th, 2017, 06:41 AM
Hi KC, one super helpful article I bought was a maternity elastic band that I can wear over my pants. That way the band will hold the pants in place without me zipping my jeans. You can then wear whatever pants that still fit you around the thighs but have more room for your hips. Hope this helps!

I have a belly belt which is the same but its way too big. Who would have thought that weight loss would have caused so many wardrobe issues LOL

kc15880
April 29th, 2017, 06:44 AM
I am so going to break this pink spell. Has everyone posted their sways yet? I love reading all of the sways

Georgia_Peach
April 29th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Fox and kc there is still hope! You are not out! I can't wait to hear!
I posted my sway!

XXforhubby
April 29th, 2017, 10:06 AM
We need to start posting on the new thread, since this one has gotten so large. Here it is:

Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017 (4)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=35024&share_tid=59028&share_pid=904461&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egenderdreaming%2Ecom%2Fforu m%2Fshowpost%2Ephp%3Fp%3D904461&share_type=t

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Thank you netti. I'm so glad you have hope...I completely understand!! I didn't post a sway because I didn't sway! I came on to this site late last year to learn more about my cycle and eventually maybe sway in Summer 2017. Not long after that I had a very unexpected bfp and here I am!!

I do want you to "add your sway" though. By monitoring people who did not do a full on "kitchen sink" kind of sway we learn way more about what is REALLY working. If we only included people who did 9 zillion things in our results we would never learn what is actually working since no one would be able to tell which of those 9 zillion things (if any LOL) were really even doing anything!!!

1pinkplease.
April 29th, 2017, 12:22 PM
I do want you to "add your sway" though. By monitoring people who did not do a full on "kitchen sink" kind of sway we learn way more about what is REALLY working. If we only included people who did 9 zillion things in our results we would never learn what is actually working since no one would be able to tell which of those 9 zillion things (if any LOL) were really even doing anything!!!

You have a valid point!!