PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to try again...

DesiG
April 11th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Hello everyone Im not sure if anyone remembers me, but I've been on here about a year in May. Well it took me 6 months to finally get pregnant today I should be 10 weeks, but I'm pretty sure I'm having a miscarriage. I was in complete shock it all started the night before I was supposed to have my ultrasound I went to the bathroom and seen egg white cm with a dot of pink lpoked it up and so many ladies said it was normal to have some kind of bleeding the first trimester. Next morning got up went to my ultrasound with no more pink and had to pee so bad so I thought I would have reschedule again, but I guess because this was our 4th time coming they wanted to try anyway, well I was happy about, because when I just went to the bathroom I saw pink again, well during the ultrasound the Tech did not talk much, but I did see she was looking at the sack, but I did not see any baby so I asked her about it, but she said she could not tell me anything. Well talked to my doctor the next day and she said I was only measuring 5 weeks then said maybe I was not as far along as I thought I was so we could do ultrasound on the 17th, well it's been 5 days since then and I started bleeding more and more passed a few small clots so I am pretty ure it's over for the baby. I would like to sway again and try again in July is there anything I should be taking to make sure everything heals right or is there anything out there that can prevent or try to prevent a miscarriage from happening again? Thanks in advance. I really don't know how the half smile emoji got in the title I did not put it there.:(

MiaMelb
April 11th, 2017, 02:30 PM
DesiG that's very sad news. I'm very sorry if this is indeed a miscarriage as you suspect. No experience post miscarriage myself so don't have any useful advice but just wanted to check in see how you're feeling.

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Oh no Desi I'm so sorry to read this.

I assume you're already taking prenatals? Continue with those. See if they will test your iron after the loss is complete to find out if you're anemic or not. And just get plenty of rest.

Do NOT try to catch the first egg. Wait out the first cycle and possibly even two if you can. Make sure you're getting as much rest as is possible and I would have hubby releasing every 2-4 days starting IMMEDIATELY to make sure he is in with at least 2 1/2 months of regular release for optimal sperm health before July rolls around.

DesiG
April 11th, 2017, 06:05 PM
DesiG that's very sad news. I'm very sorry if this is indeed a miscarriage as you suspect. No experience post miscarriage myself so don't have any useful advice but just wanted to check in see how you're feeling.

That is so sweet of you to be checking on me thank you. I'm getting better at first I felt like it was the end of the world, I never in my life tried so hard for a baby and finally it happened and now it over, I'm still in shock, I wish it was just over all ready, but I'm looking forward to the future of trying again I'm just hoping that it does not take as long as it did last time. I'm not sure if you said you had one your self if so Im so sorry to hear about that.

DesiG
April 11th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Oh no Desi I'm so sorry to read this.

I assume you're already taking prenatals? Continue with those. See if they will test your iron after the loss is complete to find out if you're anemic or not. And just get plenty of rest.

Do NOT try to catch the first egg. Wait out the first cycle and possibly even two if you can. Make sure you're getting as much rest as is possible and I would have hubby releasing every 2-4 days starting IMMEDIATELY to make sure he is in with at least 2 1/2 months of regular release for optimal sperm health before July rolls around.

I am taking the gummy prenatals, should I change to something better? Should I go back to the one a day? Ok I will have my doctor do those things. Thank you Atomic

XXforhubby
April 11th, 2017, 07:15 PM
I'm so sorry to see this DesiG [emoji22]! My heart just breaks for you! I'm sending you lots to strength and healing your way.

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]Baby Girl [emoji254]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji178]

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)

Skyblue
April 11th, 2017, 09:29 PM
I m really sorry Desi G. This makes me so sad. I read your sway and a few of your posts so I know about you through that.
But you are right to look forward to try again and I pray you get your sticky bean soon. Take the time before tttc to care for you and your body. I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers. Hugs.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I am taking the gummy prenatals, should I change to something better? Should I go back to the one a day? Ok I will have my doctor do those things. Thank you Atomic

I would prefer you were on the One a Day.

Did you switch from One a Day to gummies while you were pregnant?

DesiG
April 12th, 2017, 02:41 PM
I'm so sorry to see this DesiG [emoji22]! My heart just breaks for you! I'm sending you lots to strength and healing your way.

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]Baby Girl [emoji254]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji178]

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)

Thank you XXforhubby. And congratulations on your baby girl I am so happy for you.

DesiG
April 12th, 2017, 02:42 PM
I m really sorry Desi G. This makes me so sad. I read your sway and a few of your posts so I know about you through that.
But you are right to look forward to try again and I pray you get your sticky bean soon. Take the time before tttc to care for you and your body. I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers. Hugs.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Thank you so much Skyblue, and thank you so much for your prayers hun.

DesiG
April 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I would prefer you were on the One a Day.

Did you switch from One a Day to gummies while you were pregnant?

Yes I did I already had them and then you told me to take the one a day and when I got my bfp I ran out of the one a day, but I will go buy some this week. Should I still be taking the folic aid as well?

DesiG
April 12th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Just wanted to update y'all woke up this morning to use the bathroom and what looks like the sac fell right out, so I hoping that was everything and this nightmare is over. Thank you everyone for your support.

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Yes I did I already had them and then you told me to take the one a day and when I got my bfp I ran out of the one a day, but I will go buy some this week. Should I still be taking the folic aid as well?

Ok next time, please don't switch vitamins suddenly like that. I am not saying this caused the loss in any way, just that it's safer. The gummies usually have less in them and if you want to switch it's best to do it gradually, not just running out and switching to a different kind.

I think folate now if that is possible!! It is more expensive but it's also better absorbed.

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM

Ok next time, please don't switch vitamins suddenly like that. I am not saying this caused the loss in any way, just that it's safer. The gummies usually have less in them and if you want to switch it's best to do it gradually, not just running out and switching to a different kind.

I think folate now if that is possible!! It is more expensive but it's also better absorbed.

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2017, 03:03 PM
I'm so glad it's over Desi - thinking of you.

DesiG
April 12th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Thank you for letting me know that, I never knew you shouldn't just switch. Also are one a day ok to take when pregnant? Like when I do get pregnant again can I continue to take take one a day or would I have to switch to a prenatal? And is the folate ok to take if pregnant? Thanks

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Yes they've got everything a prenatal does! Took them with my last three babies!!

Folate up until the end of the first trimester, then gradually wean off.

It's just best to do things gradually. Not because we know that it is bad not to, but just to err on the side of caution. :)

DesiG
April 16th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Yes they've got everything a prenatal does! Took them with my last three babies!!

Folate up until the end of the first trimester, then gradually wean off.

It's just best to do things gradually. Not because we know that it is bad not to, but just to err on the side of caution. :)

Ok thank you how much of the folate do I take?

atomic sagebrush
April 16th, 2017, 02:24 PM
I would take 2000 including the FA in the One a Day.

atomic sagebrush
August 30th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Desi, that person was a spammer trying to trick us by acting nice and then within a few posts they'd be trying to sell us something. I have banned them from the site and please do not use any of their products (if they've directed you towards any)

atomic sagebrush
December 6th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Just your perpetual reminder that spam will be immediately deleted by me whenever I see it and anyone who posts spam in a person's loss related threads is really not a nice person.