PDA

View Full Version : Should I start to sway soon?

Haveblueonly
April 16th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Baby is almost 6 months - I will start solids soon but will continue to bf for as long as he wants went to 2 yrs with my second but wean off night and get on a bottle soon as well. My period is expected to return at 10 months I say this because it came exactly 10 months with my othervtwo boys. Should I start to sway? Is it too soon? I plan to purchase a sway package but it's for 6 months should I wait till my period comes ? Or start now ? I would like to get preggers in the summer or early fall thanks for the help :)

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2017, 08:54 AM
You can't assume when your period is going to come back. It doesn't always come back at the same point in time.

You can renew the sway coaching for as long as you want and the plan and stuff are always yours to keep. Just print it out or save it on your computer and you have that forever. It doesn't disappear after 6 months, only the coaching goes away (if you don't renew) It is totally up to you when you buy the plan. Some like to have it far in advance, others leave it till the last minute - although I really don't prefer last minute sways!!

Personally with nursing babies I like you guys to go very light on diet at first. Just eat upper levels of cals (1800-2000 or more if needed) 50-60 g protein and fat. Since you're still quite far out I would not even do that just yet. Go vegetarian for now, eat as much as you want, and wait to start diet till 12 weeks before you plan to TTC (and please do not assume your period will come back again at the 10 month mark since it may not.)