PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Blue Sway results!!

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2017, 11:19 AM
rubygem swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
No.2 Something Blue swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
NewPreggie swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
searching for twin baby b swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
My Fabulous Children swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
meoab swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Baby Boy Sway swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
nholtz87 swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
nannr swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
TTCBlue18 swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Skyblue swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Samish swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Bommy_& swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
afya1 swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Hadams 0413 swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Yankeesgirl10128 swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
jennie swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
dancingdiva swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
marcci swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
chuchu1990 swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Princedreams swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
kmorein swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
swaybaby swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Babybeaublue swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
TaytumJ lightly swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Mommabear4 lightly swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

Someone who I can't recall the name right now, swayed :DS: and is having :DS: (so sorry I will update this when I come across the user name again! bad atomic! PS - still looking for this name, it started with the letter U so if you know who it is, gimme a heads up!)

gojuliego swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Jconger swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
bwayne swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
srg09cag11 swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
LMSM swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Katt 1234 swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
BoyOhBoy4 swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
cosmosis swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
babyprince swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
bluebooties swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Momwithlove swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Results are starting to come in - who else needs to be added? Both successful sways and opposites!

MiaMelb
April 19th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Oh yay was thinking about these after seeing the girl sway results pop up the other day. Interested to see how all our blue swayers have gone.

searching for twin baby b
May 10th, 2017, 02:36 AM
Confirmed boy yesterday at 16 weeks but dint get a printout copy since baby was not coperating.

However I was told to start shopping blue😊 still in shock after 2 girls and secretly swaying on this forum all this whike.

Thank you so much Atomic for being so welcoming and nice...God bless you!

Note:I've failed to add my sway though,but tnx.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

May 10th, 2017, 02:37 AM
#while

MiaMelb
May 10th, 2017, 03:50 AM
Confirmed boy yesterday at 16 weeks but dint get a printout copy since baby was not coperating.

However I was told to start shopping blue�� still in shock after 2 girls and secretly swaying on this forum all this whike.

Thank you so much Atomic for being so welcoming and nice...God bless you!

Note:I've failed to add my sway though,but tnx.

Congratulations on your baby boy. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and shopping blue. Would love to read your sway if you do get round to adding it.

May 10th, 2017, 04:05 AM
Thank you MiaMelb,hahaha...I was so over joyed I couldn't wait telling everyone....but still in doubt until i hold him in my arms.

atomic sagebrush
May 10th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Oh I knew that!! I"m sorry I forgot to add you! I remember talking to you for some time about swaying off and on. :)

You don't have to do an add your sway if you don't want to. That's totally up to you.

May 10th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Hi atomic it's ok no worries,so happy it all worked out well though.tnx alot!

shinay
May 12th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Searching: congratulation on your blue! i am so happy for you. Shop away and enjoy your pregnancy! we would love to read your sway if you have time to post it

That is amazing result for the year so far. I am afraid that i will be the odd one and ruin the 100% result :nails:

May 13th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Thanx Shiny,I'm sure you will give it your best...Lots of praying also buy a few boys clothes for starters,i bought a few of those including outfits and Sandles plus a baby boy nappy changing bag - 😜crazzy i know, but it worked!

I also for the first time had myself ovulating and from the right...still cramping on the right up to now!

You can do it!!

meoab
August 24th, 2017, 04:57 PM
It has been a very long journey. A tough one and a very emotiobal one..quite healthy and unhealthy, but I was called and got my serenity results back. Been told its a very healthy BOY! Atomic, God bless you and your family. Couldnt be more happier. It made me cry! Love you haha.

meoab
August 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM
& I will post my sway asap :).

atomic sagebrush
August 24th, 2017, 05:43 PM
OH MY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so over the moon for you - very much deserved for all the effort you put in!!

Hugest, huge huge congrats!! :hugs:

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2017, 06:57 PM
If anyone is missing from these results please let me know.

Samish
October 5th, 2017, 08:28 PM
rubygem swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
No.2 Something Blue swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
NewPreggie swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
searching for twin baby b swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
My Fabulous Children swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
meoab swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Baby Boy Sway swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
nholtz87 swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
nannr swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

Someone who I can't recall the name right now, swayed :DS: and is having :DS: (so sorry I will update this when I come across the user name again! bad atomic!)

gojuliego swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Jconger swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
bwayne swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
srg09cag11 swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
LMSM swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Katt 1234 swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Thank you for the link and results atomic.

It gives me so much hope that I can have my son too. I am super emotional right now and feeling like crying already.

ChezIBY
October 15th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Samish, when is your gender scan?

OMG this is exciting!! Such fantastic results and huge congratulations to everyone who is expecting, healthy pregnancies all around!!

Geez, my competitive nature is firing up and I want to sway NOW, but DD is only three months old and we are waiting till she's a year lol :) Time flies though :) I actually find planning the sway almost more exciting than the end result (crazy me).

But what I wanted to say most and foremost once again is CONGRATULATIONS to everyone expecting :) :) :) :) :)

Samish
October 15th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Samish, when is your gender scan?

OMG this is exciting!! Such fantastic results and huge congratulations to everyone who is expecting, healthy pregnancies all around!!

Geez, my competitive nature is firing up and I want to sway NOW, but DD is only three months old and we are waiting till she's a year lol :) Time flies though :) I actually find planning the sway almost more exciting than the end result (crazy me).

But what I wanted to say most and foremost once again is CONGRATULATIONS to everyone expecting :) :) :) :) :)

Hey

I can totally understand the feeling and all the best for your little man in future. Atomic, however suggest to wait at least 18 months before swaying for boy <3 But yes, you can start changing your diet from now gradually for the best sway

I was suppose to do Harmony on last Saturday but my doctor asked me to wait for 1 more week for definite results. So I shall be going for blood draw on coming saturday. I shall now in 7 working days after the blood draw <3 Super excited and nervous

MiaMelb
December 3rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Well done to all the blue swayers in 2017, your efforts and sways help us continue to learn and evolve. After a slow start, it looks like the a pretty good year stats wise, in the end.

atomic sagebrush
December 4th, 2017, 11:03 AM
We'll see how it comes out but yes I'm pleased. This is much more in line with what our results were from 2011-2014

While I am personally very unconvinced it was dropping EPO, wheatgrass, and almond milk (since people were doing all that in 2011-2014) let's keep avoiding those things.

atomic sagebrush
December 6th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Hey ladies, you have to keep me updated when I haven't added someone!! I want everyone to have the most accurate info they can have on what kind of odds to reasonably expect when swaying.

kmorein
January 26th, 2018, 05:13 PM
hi! i’m not sure the best place to post this but wanted to say that we had a successful boy sway!!! 21 weeks along with a BOY after swaying last summer/early fall. So excited to be adding this boy to this girl heavy family!! thanks so much atomic!!

MiaMelb
January 26th, 2018, 07:27 PM
hi! i’m not sure the best place to post this but wanted to say that we had a successful boy sway!!! 21 weeks along with a BOY after swaying last summer/early fall. So excited to be adding this boy to this girl heavy family!! thanks so much atomic!!

Congrats:bluecheer: Did you post your sway? I'd love to read it sometime.

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2018, 07:32 PM
I am soooo excited for you K! Hugest congrats!! :)

Swaybaby
March 2nd, 2018, 10:38 AM
Delivered my baby boy a week ago..I will add my sway whenever I find some time.

Just a big thanks to atomic.feeling overwhelmed!

I am pretty sure it was the sway though I didn’t follow it to a t but was a major lifestyle/diet change.

atomic sagebrush
March 2nd, 2018, 03:17 PM
Huge congrats SB! So happy for you!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

Did you do an add your sway?? If not, if you have a moment to spare, please do!

Fitnessmommy27
July 8th, 2018, 10:14 PM
Swayed for a boy but we are having TWO rainbow girls.

atomic sagebrush
July 10th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Thank you so much for updating us!! I'll add you to the 2018 results if that is ok!

Fitnessmommy27
July 20th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Yes please add me to the results :)

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2018, 12:35 PM
Yes I did already! Congrats on your girls!