PDA

View Full Version : Ttc Boy in Ramadan

Musrat
April 22nd, 2017, 01:58 AM
Hi ladies

I just wanted to know what your thoughts are on swaying blue during ramadan ?

Xx

Sumbal
April 22nd, 2017, 02:11 AM
It's up to you when you feel comfortable to conceive.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2017, 12:41 PM
I don't generally recommend it due to the fasting. Some evidence indicates that long times of fasting may lead to more girls being conceived.

Musrat
April 24th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Thanks Atomic

I did read that too. How long would you say to wait after Ramadan?

cosmosis
April 24th, 2017, 04:13 PM
The fasting hours in Ramadan during these summer months are extremely long, especially in your location. Swaying blue takes regular intercourse which is taxing for the male and he will already be taxed due to the long fasting hours, Tarawee and everything else involved. Extremely chaotic, I wouldn't recommend it lol.

Your body will need at least a few weeks to come out of that rhythm of fasting for 18 hours or so. I'm not atomic, but I suggest you begin your blue swaying diet on Eid and do it for at least 8 weeks before you begin your attempts. I think Ramadan will actually help you out because it will be quite the change going from long fasts to eating frequently :)

atomic sagebrush
April 24th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Thank you Cosmosis and great point about coming back after Ramadan to be an improved condition! :)

Musrat
April 25th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Thanks cosmosis. Really appreciate everyone's input on this site. You're all so helpful ❤️ X

atomic sagebrush
April 26th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Thanks Atomic

I did read that too. How long would you say to wait after Ramadan?

6-8 weeks