PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling my dream member subscription

CherryBlossom
April 22nd, 2017, 03:37 AM
Hi there.

Just like to say thank you for all your help over the last 5 or so years.

I got the girl I swayed for ! She's currently 18 months old and I owe this place a lot !

However I was wondering how I could cancel my subscription to the dream member section please ? The once a year payment ?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2017, 12:48 PM
In your Paypal settings you can cancel the subscription. Go into "my pay pal", click the gear icon, it will give you 4 options - account, security, payments, notifications. You want payments. click that open, look for "preapproved payments" and click "manage payments" . find the Gender Dreaming option and switch it from active to inactive (or cancel it, not sure what option shows up). It's really quite easy, takes about 2 minutes max!

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2017, 12:49 PM
Oh and nice to hear from you Cherry - glad to hear things are going well with your little girl! :heart

CherryBlossom
April 23rd, 2017, 02:07 AM
Oh really ? I thought it was paid via credit card for some reason

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
We do our payments through Paypal. Your Paypal can be set up to use your credit card but to the best of my knowledge (keeping in mind I do not handle this end of the site) it is done via Paypal.

CherryBlossom
April 25th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Yep it was through PayPal :( unfortunately the payment JUST came out.

lovepink13
April 26th, 2017, 04:34 PM
I didn't realize this automatically renewed? I checked my paypal and don't see it there so should I be ok? I only just signed up so I have awhile anyway!

mumof4boyz
April 27th, 2017, 12:05 AM
I didn't realise it renewed also, I thought it was just a once off payment & then I choose to pay each year if I wanted to continue. I don't like monthly/yearly subscriptions & avoid them. So glad I came across this thread. At least I know what to do now.

atomic sagebrush
April 27th, 2017, 11:41 AM
It's only the Dream Membership that autorenews and everyone reading this - I believe you can go in and cancel the renewal part whenever you want and then the term still goes for however long you've paid for. I did this with something I'd subscribed to and it still ran to the end of what I'd wanted to pay for. :)

mumof4boyz
April 29th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Just letting you all know I checked mine & there's none there for Gender dreaming however it's still worth going to have a look as I had 7 other "active" payment setups for things dated 2010 to 2015 which I knew nothing about, thankfully I keep an eye on my funds & nothing was coming out.

atomic sagebrush
April 30th, 2017, 01:24 PM
It is funny because when I went in to check so I could write up the specific instructions for this thread, I also had a couple automatic payments that I'd forgotten about! So I cancelled my unwanted stuff too! Just goes to show, everyone doublecheck their Paypals right now even if not to do with Gender Dreaming, there may be other stuff on there you've forgot! :)

mumof4boyz
May 1st, 2017, 02:30 AM
It is funny because when I went in to check so I could write up the specific instructions for this thread, I also had a couple automatic payments that I'd forgotten about! So I cancelled my unwanted stuff too! Just goes to show, everyone doublecheck their Paypals right now even if not to do with Gender Dreaming, there may be other stuff on there you've forgot! :)

Thanks for showing us atomic, otherwise wouldn't have known :bigsmile:

CherryBlossom
May 1st, 2017, 02:32 AM
I couldn't use the app to cancel it with PayPal unfortunately.
We also cancelled other payments whilst there lol. Glad I made this post. I guess I'm stuck here for another year haha

atomic sagebrush
May 2nd, 2017, 01:41 PM
I messaged someone who should be able to help and I hope they get to this in the next few days, please keep reminding me until this is rectified, we do not want you guys paying for services you don't want!

MommaW
September 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM
I'm trying to cancel my Dream Membership. While I can find it in the activity, I can't find it in my pre-approved payments and cannot find a way to cancel it.

atomic sagebrush
September 21st, 2017, 03:26 PM
I messaged someone to help with htis.

nuthinbutpink
September 21st, 2017, 05:22 PM
I'm trying to cancel my Dream Membership. While I can find it in the activity, I can't find it in my pre-approved payments and cannot find a way to cancel it.

Yours will not automatically renew. It's simply a one year subscription.

anythingforpink
September 29th, 2017, 02:53 PM
I am having the same trouble as MommaW. I was charged on September 2, but when I go to pre-approved payments, nothing shows up.

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Forwarding this to tech support. Sorry for inconvenience, guys.

Kirsty.pink.princess
October 25th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Hi there.
I am wanting to also cancel my yearly membership but I have nothing at all showing in my PayPal payments section... my membership renews on 27th and I've received the email reminder today. I no longer need my membership thank you so don't want this renewed!
My email is kirstyhindle86@yahoo.co.uk
If you can cancel for me please and advise once completed.
Thank you ��

nuthinbutpink
October 25th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Hi there.
I am wanting to also cancel my yearly membership but I have nothing at all showing in my PayPal payments section... my membership renews on 27th and I've received the email reminder today. I no longer need my membership thank you so don't want this renewed!
My email is kirstyhindle86@yahoo.co.uk
If you can cancel for me please and advise once completed.
Thank you ��

You do not have an auto-renew membership. You may have received an email letting you know it will expire but yours will NOT auto renew.

nuthinbutpink
October 25th, 2017, 02:02 PM
I am having the same trouble as MommaW. I was charged on September 2, but when I go to pre-approved payments, nothing shows up.

Your renewal has been cancelled.