PDA

View Full Version : EPO for blue yes or no?

Babybeaublue
April 23rd, 2017, 02:43 PM
Getting confused! I know with my last sway it was recommended to take EPO, but not sure if it's still ok? I actually dropped it before conceiving dd5 due to mc (also dropped it when dd4 was concieved) so was thinking of adding it in this time.
I don't eat meat only fish twice a week if that makes any difference?

1moregirl
April 24th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Good Lord...I don't know the answer to your question, but I sure would like some of your pinkness. Lol!

atomic sagebrush
April 24th, 2017, 01:01 PM
If you're not eating meat then stay off the EPO.

I feel it only helps IF you are 100% sure you are getting more animal fats than vegetable and if you're not eating meat, you should avoid it (since higher intake of veg. fats vs. animal fats may sway pink)

Also anyone who's had an opposite should stay off of it.

A couple other things I am investigating: Almond milk seems to be associated with lots of opposites, and also the wheatgrass - I feel like the people who are doing the wheatgrass supps in high dose instead of just occasional wheatgrass juice are also getting more opposites so you may want to stay away from those two things.

ELP
April 24th, 2017, 01:44 PM
A couple other things I am investigating: Almond milk seems to be associated with lots of opposites, and also the wheatgrass - I feel like the people who are doing the wheatgrass supps in high dose instead of just occasional wheatgrass juice are also getting more opposites so you may want to stay away from those two things.

When recommending wheatgrass AS do you want us to mention a possible best way of taking it? Every other day on attempt week maybe??

Babybeaublue
April 24th, 2017, 02:46 PM
I'm all pinked out lol
I took wheatgrass supps last time, but not taking them now as I only stopped breastfeeding about 2 months ago, and was told wheatgrass was a no-no when bf. Ok Ill stay away from epo!!

atomic sagebrush
April 24th, 2017, 08:26 PM
When recommending wheatgrass AS do you want us to mention a possible best way of taking it? Every other day on attempt week maybe??

I am thinking (and this is tentative as I have only just realized this trend this last week after going over a bunch of old sways) maybe no more wheatgrass supps and juice only, only in the week before O - so like at the same time as the coconut water blitz.

1moregirl
April 25th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Coconut water...what does this sway Atomic? I haven't tried it before.

Skyblue
April 25th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Coconut water sways blue. I am a blue swayer too. Drinking coconut water everyday.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

1moregirl
April 25th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Thanks SkyBlue. I'll stay well clear of the coconut water then for now. Lol!

atomic sagebrush
April 26th, 2017, 01:07 PM

Coconut water DOESN'T sway. It is just a simple way to get a lot of potassium. Some blue swayers want a lot of potassium because they think potassium sways. Pink swayers often include it in their sways because they have a hard time getting enough potassium for their survival on LE Diet.

atomic sagebrush
April 26th, 2017, 01:07 PM

Coconut water DOESN'T sway. It is just a simple way to get a lot of potassium. Some blue swayers want a lot of potassium because they think potassium sways. Pink swayers often include it in their sways because they have a hard time getting enough potassium for their survival on LE Diet.

atomic sagebrush
April 26th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Coconut water sways blue. I am a blue swayer too. Drinking coconut water everyday.

No it doesn't, it is just a simple way to get some potassium. Both pink and blue swayers use coconut water regularly. It's a good way to get quite a bit of potassium with not a lot of other stuff going on, nutrient wise.

Skyblue
April 26th, 2017, 01:20 PM
No it doesn't, it is just a simple way to get some potassium. Both pink and blue swayers use coconut water regularly. It's a good way to get quite a bit of potassium with not a lot of other stuff going on, nutrient wise.

Thanks for clarifying. I read and heard from a lot from blue swayers about drinking coconut water that's y thought it helps with blue sway.

atomic sagebrush
April 26th, 2017, 01:45 PM
No worries, I'm glad you mentioned it since it allowed me to clarify! :)

amrmc
July 22nd, 2019, 02:29 PM

I drank coconut water and have two girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PadrePioidevotemyfirstson
July 25th, 2019, 01:21 AM
Sorry what's EPO?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
July 25th, 2019, 07:03 PM
I drank coconut water and have two girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing is a magic bullet. There are hundreds or thousands of things working all together plus a good dollop of luck that ends up "convincing" our bodies to have babies of a certain gender.

Welcome!

atomic sagebrush
July 25th, 2019, 07:04 PM
Sorry what's EPO?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Evening primrose oil