PDA

View Full Version : New here! Looking for some pink words of Wisdom 💖

Meg1612
April 29th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice on my sway, we are ttc a little girl after our two lovely little boys, I have been doing the LE diet for about 3 weeks now and our first attempt isn't going to be until the start of June. I have been changing my mind about the cut off / one time attempt and frequent of abstaining. I think We are going to do the one attempt once we get a +opk and abstain for 10 days before hand, we are both 24 so I feel like that would be our best option? I was planning on using rephresh every 3 days, take Benadryl 1-2 hours before and use sylk - I'm not going to even attempt the 60 minutes a day exercise as I don't think I'd have time to keep up with it so I'm going for the couch potato approach instead �� Does this sound ok? I was worried the rephresh, sylk and antihistamine might be over doing it? I also have been trying to skip breakfast, I get up at 7 everyday and haven't been eating until 10:30 so it's about 15 hours since I had dinner the night before, is that ok?Some days I feel like I've got it all sorted and then others I don't have a clue what I'm doing! Any advice would be appreciated!
Thankyou

Prettyplease
June 19th, 2017, 11:25 AM
How's everything going for you? I'm new here too.

Meg1612
June 20th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Hiya! Yeah pretty good, had our first month ttc which did happen so we have our next attempt in about 2 weeks! Are you trying for a little girl aswell?

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2017, 05:32 PM
Oh gosh I have no idea how I missed this!!! I know we've talked some in another thread but I"m so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner!! Sometimes I miss a post here and there along the way.

Meg1612
June 22nd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Hi atomic, it's fine, we did speak about pretty much all of it on another thread anyway! I am currently on the running machine counting down every minute! Haha x

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2017, 09:14 AM
Keep up the good work meghan!

Meg1612
June 24th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Thankyou! A quick question..... I started the vitex and saw palmetto on the 17th and we are doing the e4d but I think O day is going to be around the 28th so should I have been taking these for ages for them to have any kind of effect or do they start working as soon as they are in your system? Thankyou x

atomic sagebrush
June 24th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Well, they can delay O even in the first month so I suspect they work within that time as well! :)

Meg1612
June 24th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Ah hopefully they will be doing something then! Thankyou for replying x

Meg1612
June 24th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Would you suggest I stop taking them on the 26th? So two days before I expect to O or keep going until I get a positive opk?

atomic sagebrush
June 25th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Stop them before you expect to O - since many have found they never get a pos while taking them.

Meg1612
June 25th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Oh ok! I've taken them today so won't take them again now so that will give me two days of not taking them! Thankyou x

Charly123
July 2nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
How can help me. Yes im from Holland. Me English is not so good. I hope that you understand me. I want for a girl or twin. I wan to follow a diet and ivf/pgd. I need more information. Let me know the best clinic. Im 34 and partner 37. He have multiple sclerosis. Which is the best clinic to go?and how many times do I need. Please let me know. Thank you so much

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2017, 03:27 PM
Hi Charly, you will probably want to post in our IVF forums to get the most responses! Try this forum: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/high-tech-family-balancing-non-member-forum/

And since you are a Dream Member you should check out this forum, it has tons of good info: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ivf-pgd-basics-how-to-guide-and-what-you-need-to-know/

We have many members from the Netherlands who will be able to help you without the language barrier!!